Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Taking orders for cooked breakfast. Waddya want? watch

• View Poll Results: Waddya want in yer cooked breakfast?
    Fried egg
    50.96%
    Scrambled egg
    40.38%
    Bacon
    74.04%
    Sausage
    73.08%
    Mushrooms
    48.08%
    Tinned tomatoes
    21.15%
    Baked beans
    64.42%
    Fried bread
    54.81%
    Black pudding
    23.08%
    Toast selection
    52.88%
    Tea
    36.54%
    Herbal / fruit / mint tea
    9.62%
    Coffee
    30.77%
    Decaff coffee
    4.81%
    Hot chocolate
    25.96%
    Fruit juice
    60.58%

ReputationRep:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beyknowles)
    (Not sure if you were guessing I'm a girl, but I'm not)
    No, I was guessing you were a bloke, going into a caff, asking if you could have sex for breakfast.

(Original post by beyknowles)
    I don't think big issue sellers tend to be very good looking.
    You don't look at the mantelpiece when you're stoking the fire. Especially from behind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simes)
    No, I was guessing you were a bloke, going into a caff, asking if you could have sex for breakfast.

You don't look at the mantelpiece when you're stoking the fire. Especially from behind.
    I would not have s€x with someone I didn't find attractive

And I'd want to kiss sometimes during, so even if I'm at the back they'd need to be cuuute

ReputationRep:
    What's this got to do with breakfast?
    :curious: :dontknow:
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    BACON.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That moment when you dont have vegan options :'(

*cries*

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to my caff. You're looking thin, love. Want the Double Bacon and Dripping on Fried Slice Special? No?
    (Original post by emy-n)
    That moment when you don't have vegan options :'(

*cries*
    Oh, vegan, is it?

Well, sit yourself down over there darlin' and I'll bring you the Bouncing Buddha. Grilled mushrooms, grilled fresh tomatoes, Spanish onion griddled golden brown with some tinned toms stirred in, beans, green tea, and fresh papaya and mango juice mix.

I'll carry the tray over for you sweetcheeks, it might be heavier than you can handle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simes)
    Welcome to my caff. You're looking thin, love. Want the Double Bacon and Dripping on Fried Slice Special? No?

Oh, vegan, is it?

Well, sit yourself down over there darlin' and I'll bring you the Bouncing Buddha. Grilled mushrooms, grilled fresh tomatoes, Spanish onion griddled golden brown with some tinned toms stirred in, beans, green tea, and fresh papaya and mango juice mix.

I'll carry the tray over for you sweetcheeks, it might be heavier than you can handle.
    That actually sounds really yummy

ReputationRep:
    Completely forgot about Hash Browns.

Anyway Buttered toast for me, add some eggs, beans, coffee, fruit juice, bacon, black pudding and that's me done.

5 eggs minimum.

ReputationRep:
    Just gimme a full English and some tea.

Or bangers n mash.

Bubble n Squeak?

Hmmm...

ReputationRep:
    Soda bread, potato bread, fried bread, pancakes, fried egg, sausage, bacon, mushrooms, black pudding, beans, tea and a big class of orange juice to wash it all down please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by converselove)
    Soda bread, potato bread, fried bread, pancakes, fried egg, sausage, bacon, mushrooms, black pudding, beans, tea and a big class of orange juice to wash it all down please
    whats soda bread and potato bread? thats alot of stuff you ordered there !! and a tea and large orange juice lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airfairy)
    Can anyone tell me where you can buy square sausage?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ASDA!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by billy-jo)
    whats soda bread and potato bread? thats alot of stuff you ordered there !! and a tea and large orange juice lol
    It's an Irish thing look it up, both are really tasty!

Haha I know. I got a wisdom tooth out and haven't been able to eat solid food for a while so gotta make the most of it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simes)
    lmao good lord.

ReputationRep:
    your head on a platter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by og.east)
    your head on a platter
    You want me to arrange some head for you?

Here, take this cup of tea to the Big Issue seller just outside the door there and tell him I sent you.

Oh, give him this packet of mints too, he might fancy those later.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by converselove)
    It's an Irish thing look it up, both are really tasty!

Haha I know. I got a wisdom tooth out and haven't been able to eat solid food for a while so gotta make the most of it
    are you a big bread fan though? lol.
    talking of irish things.. do you like white pudding?
    before i had mine out it hurt like mad ahh it was so painful !! yours? but then once it was out it was okay. except it kept bleeding for ages after id had it out !! wasnt nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by billy-jo)
    are you a big bread fan though? lol.
    talking of irish things.. do you like white pudding?
    before i had mine out it hurt like mad ahh it was so painful !! yours? but then once it was out it was okay. except it kept bleeding for ages after id had it out !! wasnt nice
    Truth be told, if I was having a fry up, I'd only have a slice of each and would only have like 1 or 2 sausages cause it would be too much otherwise. I've had white pudding before but I prefer black

That tooth didn't hurt but one beside it did. Hurt so bad the only thing that worked was painkillers that knocked me out lol. No pain after it was out. I was just bored of soft/liquid food. Back on solids now

ReputationRep:
    5,000 Calorie breakfast for just £18.99 - and just one hour to eat it. Om nom nom!

Link: competitive eater downs 5,000 calorie breakfast
    Attached Images

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 14, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.