Oh god! My friend does them both! She's really struggling too

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not doing King Lear is she? 🙈 I don't understand any of it 😫

ReputationRep:
    Not sure tbh haha I don't think so but not 100% sure

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sallay93)
    They accepted me and I had no where near enough UCAS points because of my passionate personal statement. So don't stress yourself to bits!! 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You're so lucky 😫 Stress is what I'm running on!! If only I could understand what I'm being taught 🙈 my lessons consist of, read this take some notes on something that has slight relevance while I sit here and then you're good to go 😫

ReputationRep:
    I did really stress when I did my a-levels and I would of done so much better if I took it in chunks and started working hard from the beginning.

I have took 2 years out. Learnt how to drive and climb the managerial ladder before returning. Education is really really hard!! Believe in yourself and you'll do it! 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm not good at exams tbh so I'm already getting nervous and stressed out for them in summer plus I'm resitting AS English aswell as doing A2

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I did really stress when I did my a-levels and I would of done so much better if I took it in chunks and started working hard from the beginning.

I have took 2 years out. Learnt how to drive and climb the managerial ladder before returning. Education is really really hard!! Believe in yourself and you'll do it! 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I had to resit year 12 because of health - all my sixth form did was ring ambulances 🙈 I only managed 48% attendance. Year 13 is taking its toll on me too, learning when to stop and rest isn't always easy to do because I'm always worried I'm going to fall behind. So I try and work ahead yet that just causes more stress 😫 it's a vicious circle

ReputationRep:
    I completely understand - my attendance was appalling due to ill health. Some days I was so ill I didn't get out of bed! You just have to do you best - my friend got into Coventry for law and didn't get the grades they asked for

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizziekatherine)
    I'm not good at exams tbh so I'm already getting nervous and stressed out for them in summer plus I'm resitting AS English aswell as doing A2

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh wow!! I don't envy you one bit!! I'm resitting one of my AS Psychology exams but that's it.

ReputationRep:
    I completely understand - my attendance was appalling due to ill health. Some days I was so ill I didn't get out of bed! You just have to do you best - my friend got into Coventry for law and didn't get the grades they asked for

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My health is still dodgey! I'm unable to learn to drive and everything! I guess all I can do is try my best and see what happens!

ReputationRep:
    please complete this in 2 min and win £150 surveymonkey.com/s/5NPGQF6

ReputationRep:
    you'll be sound I was like 30 UCAS points off what I needed, my personal statement and my portfolio swung it for me! You'll be sound!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gem_Louise)
    I had to resit year 12 because of health - all my sixth form did was ring ambulances 🙈 I only managed 48% attendance. Year 13 is taking its toll on me too, learning when to stop and rest isn't always easy to do because I'm always worried I'm going to fall behind. So I try and work ahead yet that just causes more stress 😫 it's a vicious circle
    I know what you mean, I re-took year 12 for the same reason my attendance was 49%, it was hard however you just gotta believe in yourself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moheed)
    I know what you mean, I re-took year 12 for the same reason my attendance was 49%, it was hard however you just gotta believe in yourself
    I just need a break 😂

ReputationRep:
    I just need a break 😂
    Tell me about it, just get away from it all 😂

ReputationRep:
    I just need a break 😂
    I know how you feel! Wish I could get away from it for a while but I know I can't!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got the day off next Wednesday!! 👌 I'm looking forward to the much needed time away from it, albeit just for the day! Can't say it'll be relaxing though 🙈 off to London for BGT 😃👌

ReputationRep:
    Got the day off next Wednesday!! 👌 I'm looking forward to the much needed time away from it, albeit just for the day! Can't say it'll be relaxing though 🙈 off to London for BGT 😃👌
    Oh sounds good! 👍 I had the day off today but wasn't really relaxing haha tidying my room isn't exactly the ideal way of relaxing or fun either haha 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizziekatherine)
    Oh sounds good! 👍 I had the day off today but wasn't really relaxing haha tidying my room isn't exactly the ideal way of relaxing or fun either haha 😂

Posted from TSR Mobilye
    Certainly is not 😂 I'm really excited for next Wednesday🙊 early birthday trip I'm on Amanda's guest list 👌

ReputationRep:
    Certainly is not 😂 I'm really excited for next Wednesday🙊 early birthday trip I'm on Amanda's guest list 👌
    Aww when's your birthday?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Happy birthday in advance and I can't wait for the long break after exams extra long summer to relax

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.