How are you feeling right now? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hajer_09)
    Fat. I always feel fat.
    You probably aren’t as well .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou 22)
    Oh crush? Crushes suck ass, sucking ass is theme I am going with xD. I have never had one become more than my one sided infauation though . I am finally wrking towards working in the fashion industry, designing and styling although my drawing skills are those of a 5month old
    Tell me about it! But it's not my crush that's the problem I can't draw to save my life! And good luck, that's sounds like an awesome life plan!

ReputationRep:
    Oh alright , its all for a good cause because once you gain your qualification the stressiig should hopefully be a thing of the past .

I am alright, just a few more days of stress then I will either be a very happy bunny or a slightly knarked off one .
    Awww why what happens in a few days?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LickingCarpet)
    Horny :sexface:
    Lol, go do what you need to do then I am on the no schliking list so am trying hard to keep my hands high .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aria Enoshima)
    Type in 'I'm really feeling it' into any search engine.
    That is all that needs to be said on this.
    Shulks super smash bros ,no wonder I had no clue.

ReputationRep:
    Equally excited, relieved, stressed and tired Relieved and excited as I finally got my work experience placement sorted out today...the slot is next week and I only found out a few days ago that the insurance hadn't gone through so I was terrified I'd have to spend the whole week in study at school haha.

also stressed and tired bc in the middle of mock AS levels...I still have 3 to go but I am so over revision now!

ReputationRep:
    Lol, go do what you need to do then I am on the no schliking list so am trying hard to keep my hands high .
    I'm trying to resist to be honest

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Master Jack)
    About my existence. The afterlife. My soul. The end of the world. My future. My sexuality. EVERYTHING.

Damn your brain must need rest, thinking about all of those then worrying about them too .

stressed and ill

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gott)
    ****** down in the dephs of despondency, pissed of with life and dazed from the rollicking by my chemistry teacher about getting a U in the mock, at parents evening

You will be good, you can make the grade need, just needs determination.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Weird. I haven't felt right since I had a bad panic attack a fortnight ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Have you been to your doctors Spocks? Haven’t they suggested anything useful?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cupcakes87)
    stressed and ill
    awww!! im giving out free hugs today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anayaaa)
    Tell me about it! But it's not my crush that's the problem I can't draw to save my life! And good luck, that's sounds like an awesome life plan!
    , It has taken me five years to finally figure out what I want to do so hun in time you will find something suitable for you .

ReputationRep:
    Kinda like this :bricks:
    The bricks represent Alevel Maths, Physics and Chemistry.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty upset :P

ReputationRep:
    , It has taken me five years to finally figure out what I want to do so hun in time you will find something suitable for you .
    Aww thank you.

ReputationRep:
    I am feeling mixed emotions I want to scream but I want to cry, How are you feeling and tell me why .
    My answer to this question depends on why you have a badge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gott)
    ****** down in the dephs of despondency, pissed of with life and dazed from the rollicking by my chemistry teacher about getting a U in the mock, at parents evening
    i read that like a rap, im sorry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lorn.)
    Awww why what happens in a few days?
    I find out if my plans have been approved if not back to the drawing board .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inexorably)
    Pretty upset :P
    same. i just give people hugs when i feel like ****. i feel so depressed, but i dont know why. i dont really have a reason. its weird.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.