Turn on thread page Beta

#angrywhiteAndproud watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImNotMe)
    I don't like how they put these shows on TV and people seem to think that automatically everyone white in England is that way. :mad:

My neighbours are white (red in summer xD), and they're lovely.
    The majority of whites in this country are tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Mason)
    The majority of whites in this country are tho
    Depends which area you're in? I travel around England a fair bit, especially the city centers; Birmingham, Stoke-On-Trent, London, Manchester... Around these areas the people I've come across are seemingly pleasant!

I think there are too many variables to just say all white people are like x; people have their good days and bad days. Can you really say that there is a correlation between skin colour and behavior?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Evening)
    And why should I be the one to pay for something I DIDN'T do? Why should the British child being born this second be the one to pay for something he DIDN'T do? Or is it so hard to understand?

Funny you mention greed when India employs over 1.5 million slaves to build warships to fight China. And don't bother telling me that's because of Britain. India, China, Pakistan; all of these places have huge resources to compensate their poor structural society and overpopulation. But you can thank the leaders of those nations for doing nothing about poverty.
    Why should children from Niger suffer because of the British taking power through the Royal Niger Company in 1900? Why should children from the Congo suffer because of King Leopold II of Belgium's horrific abuse of the Congolese on top of extreme resource theft? Don't you understand that your economies are built upon the suffering of third worlders including children?

Yeah, India is a rising economy but that doesn't downplay imperialism. You think just because someone gets back to normal life after being robbed that means the robber shouldn't compensate them or be punished? The fact that India and China are able to get back on their feet after decades of exploitation (for India that would be the Raj, for China the Opium wars and open door policy) is a testament to their ingenuity. Come off it they don't have huge resources, you're telling me the Congo has the resources to eliminate poverty? Besides, what's that got to do with it? Coming back to the robber analogy, just because someone makes the money back means the robber should return what they've stolen? Yeah, Pakistan is **** but that doesn't excuse British Imperialism, nor does it excuse the French, Germans, Spanish...and so on.

Also as I said, it's not you personally paying. It'll be the rich.

(Original post by Evening)
    So what you're saying is that every British person should just empty their pockets for doing nothing wrong? Why don't we just kill everyone who's British? Will you be happy then?
    Jesus Christ calm down. I'm saying there was a tangible harm by Britain's theft and that was used to power Britain's growth while Britain never paid a dime back. Theft is not going to disappear just because there's been a few centuries in between. In fact, the gap only widens because first world countries like Britain that profited off the exploitation of others are able to use those funds to further improve those countries while third world countries stay stuck in a cycle of debt. I don't want poor British people to pay, I want the British bourgeosie to pay because they're the ones that benefited the most.

(Original post by Catholic_)
    If you're living in the UK you are already being 'reperated'. Everything you have is given to you by other people, not your own. Housing, job, mosques, freedom, NHS, education. You're very ignorant. Your life is not provided by Pakistani Muslims but by the country you so badly hate. Not to mention you're using other peoples inventions such as this computer.

You do not deserve the charity you're given at all, you're just a leech in all reality if you wish to put it that way.
    I'm Pakistani, I live in Karachi and Britain has done jack **** for me. And...what? You drink coffee? That was indented by Muslims. You live in a house? Shelter was invented by our African ancestors if you want to go back that far. Are you saying we should only live on stuff we invent ourselves? Inventions aren't charity. Ya Allah.

Reparations are not charity, they're justice. You know Britain has stolen at least a trillion worth of natural resources from African and Asian countries. I'm pretty sure the cost of someone's education and NHS bill does not equal that amount. And we're not even getting into the famines caused by Imperial rule and the abuse of locals, like the mutilation of Indian tailors that were competition to the East India Company. Try to calculate the cost of that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo radical one)
    Men on the socially liberal right are the best looking

I mean have you seen some of these White middle class lefties with their dreadlocks and their Che Guevara Tees - ****ing disgusting if you ask me
    Honestly far right English men, are the worst. :eek:

I agree with you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    "Keep St George in my heart keep me English" yeah, about that, St George was from Palestine pal. #angrywhiteandproud

this is why education is so so important..smh:mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImNotMe)
    Depends which area you're in? I travel around England a fair bit, especially the city centers; Birmingham, Stoke-On-Trent, London, Manchester... Around these areas the people I've come across are seemingly pleasant!

I think there are too many variables to just say all white people are like x; people have their good days and bad days. Can you really say that there is a correlation between skin colour and behavior?

Its more like when a societal issue arises, you band tighter with your group of people.
    So despite the civil and friendly interactions, as soon as one of their own falls into a victim by an outsider, is when you start to witness the real turth.
    Me I personally feel uncomfortable around too many whites

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missfats)
    Honestly far right English men, are the worst. :eek:

I agree with you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol these men on the show didn't even know how to ****ing brush their teeth

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Have you seen the half Irish and half italian guy complaining about immigration?
    Didnt watch the show, but in fairness Irish and Italian people integrated entirely whereas with certain groups, in particular from Islamic backgrounds, we have 3rd generation immigrants living entirely separately and often contemptuously of wider society.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Didnt watch the show, but in fairness Irish and Italian people integrated entirely whereas with certain groups, in particular from Islamic backgrounds, we have 3rd generation immigrants living entirely separately and often contemptuously of wider society.
    Okay and I get that but as a fellow italian who was brought up here,I could never tell another ethnic person to go back home,he's not even a native of the land.

ReputationRep:
    I'm angry and white. But definitely not proud. How could I be proud of a society that cares more about xenophobes and racists than for the security of their own friends and family?

ReputationRep:
    "Keep St George in my heart keep me English" yeah, about that, St George was from Palestine pal. #angrywhiteandproud

this is why education is so so important..smh:mad:
    Education is a joke in this country, I mean when you have copy and paste qualifications rewarded to meet target funding and statistics.
    We hardly teach children about the real world, but instead we have a generation who have been farmed to aspire in having middle-class life with a vegetable degree.

ReputationRep:
    Do all white people need to go out on to the streets to apologise for the actions of these scumbags?

ReputationRep:
    Okay and I get that but as a fellow italian who was brought up here,I could never tell another ethnic person to go back home,he's not even a native of the land.
    Disagree. For instance, think a respectable, integrated person of Indian decent is absolutely within their rights to be opposed to immigrants who've made no effort to get on in this country and cause problems in general.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...e-freedom.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Niassuh)

Um no? How are Pakistanis in Ireland similar to white settlers AT ALL? It's not as if we arrived, duped them out of their land or spread viscous diseases to them, murdered whoever was left and sent their children to boarding schools where they were forced to forget their native languages and were sexually abused?
    Not yet anyway. The resistance against them is the fear it will come to that. Do you know nothing.

ReputationRep:
    Disagree. For instance, think a respectable, integrated person of Indian decent is absolutely within their rights to be opposed to immigrants who've made no effort to get on in this country and cause problems in general.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...e-freedom.html

After watching that programme they would be wary of integrating into british society

ReputationRep:
    At the end of the day, this programme was essentially a plant from an extremely left wing broadcaster to try and conflate concern over mass immigration with being a cretinous, ignorant hooligan. Well sorry, the vast majority of people concerned over genuine issues like housing, wage deflation, non-integration of muslims, ethnic ghettos, crime etc are perfectly rational, sympathetic people.

Channel 4 have essentially just offered a false dichotomy between being a far right nutter and being pro-mass immigration.

ReputationRep:
    After watching that programme they would be wary of integrating into british society
    The leave. How utterly disgraceful it is to come to this country with such an attitude.

ReputationRep:
    At the end of the day, this programme was essentially a plant from an extremely left wing broadcaster to try and conflate concern over mass immigration with being a cretinous, ignorant hooligan. Well sorry, the vast majority of people concerned over genuine issues like housing, wage deflation, non-integration of muslims, ethnic ghettos, crime etc are perfectly rational, sympathetic people.

Channel 4 have essentially just offered a false dichotomy between being a far right nutter and being pro-mass immigration.
    Well I'm glad it's be aired and we are able to see that scum like this actually do exist.
    Maybe if they got a better education and tried harder,they wouldn't be out on the streets stalking people and being so vile.
    They could at least use the money they get from benefits to fix their teeth/appearance.

ReputationRep:
    The leave. How utterly disgraceful it is to come to this country with such an attitude.
    They have as much of a right to stay here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pocahontas lol)
    Not yet anyway. The resistance against them is the fear it will come to that. Do you know nothing.
    Are Irish people honestly threatened by Pakistani immigrants? I was not aware of that and I'm Irish-Pakistani. Seems Irish people are more threatened by polish immigrants.

But the point I was making is that Pakistani immigrants and White settlers come from very different positions of power. White settlers weakened the Native Americans by disease (maybe not intentionally) and took advantage of that by carrying out a genocide. I don't see Pakistanis giving whites malaria and even if they did the idea that Pakistanis will arrive by the boatload and take over the country is absurd. I've never met an Irishman that thought that.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 19, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.