Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Looks wise what would you honestly rate yourself out of 10? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0range)
    7.5/10

So a 6? If ifs and buts were candy and nuts..
    Yh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Precious Illusions)
    5 normally, 6 on a good day. All about perspective though, I know I'm decent looking but certainly not out of this world imo. It's sad that so many people think they're below average though which I highly doubt they are. Most people are at least average imo.
    why so low? you're beautiful

Honestly, I am not going to beat about the bush! 9. Anon as I do not want people having a go at me.

2 normally but 3 when I have my hair nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Honestly, I am not going to beat about the bush! 9. Anon as I do not want people having a go at me.
    only deeply insecure people will have a go at you. if you think you're a 9, OWN IT!!!!!!!!!!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    1/10, my face would look better with a brown paper bag over it.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    2/10 I look horrible

ReputationRep:
    personally, I think i'm like a 6.5-7 without makeup (depending on how good my skin is) and I can go up to an 8.5 if i'm well dressed and makeup on fleek there are things about myself that im on the process of improving which could take me higher in personal looks rank. I also appreciate that looks are indeed subjective ad im ok with that (everyone has something beautiful about them anyway). but at the end of the day, what i think of myself is the most importat

ReputationRep:
    6 with make up
    5 without

ReputationRep:
    9/10 on a bad day.

ReputationRep:
    I'd give myself a 6/10 I can look better somedays than others, but yeah I'd say I'm about average.

Might be higher if I made more of an effort appearance-wise haha.

ReputationRep:
    About a five for my body and 6 face. Some days I'd say slightly higher some much lower though.

ReputationRep:
    A rather strange 3/10

Also ITT: Girls going low for attention and compliments and guys going high because ego

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammie123)

What you on about tanned skin is hot!
    Doesn't look good on me!

(Original post by Changing Skies)
    If 5 is the average kind of person then that's what I'd rate myself. I don't believe I'm anything more than average, but I'm comfortable with how I look most of the time some days I'll feel a bit better or worse about myself though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You are good looking hun!

ReputationRep:
    7 because I haven't shaved yet, honestly, I can't grow a beard so it's just fluuf, I look better without it.

ReputationRep:
    7/10
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Skill Twix)
    Doesn't look good on me!

You are good looking hun!
    Thank you, that's very sweet

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My looks is something that I know I am good in. I have looked at a 1,000 mirrors in every angle imagineable. I have measured my face, my nose - width ratio etc... I have studied what makes people attractive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Changing Skies)
    Thank you, that's very sweet

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No probs

ReputationRep:
    Currently I'd say a 3.5 but if I lose weight I'd be average: 4.5 - 5.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.