Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lulumumf)
    I haven't done it yet, it's on Saturday, I'm super nervous! When did you do LSBU one??

I had the LSBU Num & Lit test on Wednesday 20th going for another one at Kings next week then in Feb another one at CCCU! So it is all my stressors for now.....I am hoping that I do get 1 of them.

ReputationRep:
    I've got middlesex tests on the 6th of Feb. Just had a lsbu on last Saturday. It was okay, math was easy, english a bit funny. After tests you're going home and they should reply to You within a week. Hopefully I've passed it.
    How is the middlesex one? Is it similar to LSBU? How does the literacy one look like? Is it a text and questions for it?
    I've also applied for Herts (adult nursing) but they're still considering my application...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GKT)
    I had the LSBU Num & Lit test on Wednesday 20th going for another one at Kings next week then in Feb another one at CCCU! So it is all my stressors for now.....I am hoping that I do get 1 of them.
    You just have to wait a week for south bank and if you don't hear anything then you passed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harinimnida)
    You just have to wait a week for south bank and if you don't hear anything then you passed.
    Cool. Does that Include weekends as well or is it a week working days?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GKT)
    I've applied for CCCU too but still haven't heard anything from them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GKT)
    Cool. Does that Include weekends as well or is it a week working days?
    I'm not sure. I rang on a Monday and Friday after a month. If you are wondering you can ring and they'll tell you.

I did mine on 9th December and the results were done by 10th of December but they only contact you if you fail

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for CCCU too but still haven't heard anything from them!
    What course @ CCCU have you applied for? Am doing Mental Health...which area you live?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harinimnida)
    I'm not sure. I rang on a Monday and Friday after a month. If you are wondering you can ring and they'll tell you.

I did mine on 9th December and the results were done by 10th of December but they only contact you if you fail
    Awww, that was quick! I am not confident enough that I did perform well in the maths at the moment to be honest. I did make a lot of silly mistakes that I realised when I was on the train back home. I think it's the nerves 'they never help' so anyway I will try to be more confident in my other ones. This was my 1st so it gave me a good experience for my next ones .....Fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harinimnida;[url="tel:62239135")
    62239135[/url]]I'm not sure. I rang on a Monday and Friday after a month. If you are wondering you can ring and they'll tell you.

So If I had mine on Saturday and I've failed, I'll get an email tommorrow?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Madam6)
    So If I had mine on Saturday and I've failed, I'll get an email tommorrow?
    I'm just saying my experience, I didn't actually know I had passed for over a month. I would give it a week like they said and if you hear nothing then call.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GKT)
    What course @ CCCU have you applied for? Am doing Mental Health...which area you live?
    I've applied for child nursing,

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for child nursing,
    We will get through! Do not worry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GKT)
    We will get through! Do not worry
    I'm sure we will! Best of luck with everything

ReputationRep:
    Anyone attended Num & Lit tests 20th Jan last week got their results yet? Haven't heard yet but i hear some have got theirs?

ReputationRep:
    Ive been on the 23rd and I dont have my results yet. :/

ReputationRep:
    Ive been on the 23rd and I dont have my results yet. :/
    Ok. Just a bit nervous now as some who has them on 20th as me have had replies......good luck to you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GKT)
    Ok. Just a bit nervous now as some who has them on 20th as me have had replies......good luck to you
    Just ring them.

They only reply if you fail.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GKT)
    Good luck to You. What kind of replies they had? I think that ppl who failed have been notified already...

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to You. What kind of replies they had? I think that ppl who failed have been notified already...
    Fingers crossed...but maybe is coz they have too much work load ???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GKT)
    Fingers crossed...but maybe is coz they have too much work load ???
    Lmao trust me they're not going to contact you if you passed

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.