Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Is it rude to constantly turn people down watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Sick and twisted pleasure?
    Please refrain from quoting me with your one liners. If you do disagree with me, please do not hesitate to rebuttal any and everything i have stated, with your reason and line of argument.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesNeedHelp2)
    Please refrain from quoting me with your one liners. If you do disagree with me, please do not hesitate to rebuttal any and everything i have stated, with your reason and line of argument.
    Women have nothing to gain from turning down men. It doesn't increase their chances of finding another partner or win them any popularity contests. So I don't know what you're talking about in terms of being sick and twisted. What about the men who turn down countless women? Do some of them do it for their own sick and twisted reasons?

ReputationRep:
    Women have nothing to gain from turning down men. It doesn't increase their chances of finding another partner or win them any popularity contests. So I don't know what you're talking about in terms of being sick and twisted. What about the men who turn down countless women? Do some of them do it for their own sick and twisted reasons?
    It feeds their foul pleasure.

"What about the men who turn down countless women?"...

Thats a drop in the sea, an anomaly, compared to the extent to which women play this gutter game.

Consult my penultimate post above directed to the right honourable lady.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for your blessing
    Blessing? No blessing from me, I dont believe in god.

ReputationRep:
    Lmao this is either blatant ego validation of the *****y kind or unconscious ego validation of the princess mentality kind…glad that you actually feel guilt for it though, this is a sign you are not a narcissist.

No of course it's not, just do it gently

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesNeedHelp2)
    There is no justfiable reason to make an assumption about me, before asking me as to how i have come to my subjective opinion. But i am glad that you finally did have it in you, to ask me the noteworthy question...

"why do you assume some women will do it for twisted pleasure rather than being kind?"

The central dogma, that revolves around this topic, is about how women react to being asked out. Let me give you a hypothetical situation. A woman is a 2/10 in terms of looks. Despite her disappointing looks, society puts her on a pedestal; as i have stated in my previous post above, she is thought to be worth more than her looks/aspirations ratio. As such, she will look into the mirror, seeing someone who is not truly representative of reality- she is in a delusional state, forever lost in a world of fantasy.

Having been indoctrinated by society, her first irrational action is to reject men who are waaaay above her stature. She is feeding her sick and twisted pleasure; a foul game played by the majority of women.

How do i know this? All the women i have dated, from all ethnicities, religions, creeds, opinions. Countless witness accounts by women at that.
    It seemed like it to me.

What? If a woman is 2/10 she will have a harder time than anyone! Don't you know how women are judged by society from their appearance. Not even women, men too! But an ugly woman is judged more than an ugly man. A 2/10 woman would never be put on a pedestal, rather a pedestal would be thrown at her.

Lets say the 2/10 woman does want more. What is wrong with that? Can we not all aspire to have what we want and to do better? Must a 2/10 only be with a 2/10 or 1/10. Don't we all deserve the best, does being ugly mean you deserve nothing & must get back into your cave? If a 2/10 woman does get a 8/10 guy with a great personality, she can reject him if she wants. Must she take anything that is thrown at her? Just because you're good looking doesn't mean there is a connection or that you like each other. Beauty is subjective. The 8/10 guy could be a 2/10 in her eyes & he might see her as a 6/10. She might not be attracted to him physically or personality wise or she just wants someone different.

So, if a man is 2/10 must he take anything that is thrown at him? Or is it only women that you feel shouldn't even attempt to punch above their weight? I think its great if a 2/10 woman/man wants more than their 2/10 score in life. Self-esteem and confidence is great. This thinking is what makes people feel worthless just because society says they are ugly.

ReputationRep:
    Hahah you're so beta
    Be nice :hmmm:

I have
    News to me..

I would pick New York City because it's been like my second home and I feel like it's more amazing than london,the streets and lights are all dazzling

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophiaLDN)
    It seemed like it to me.

What? If a woman is 2/10 she will have a harder time than anyone! Don't you know how women are judged by society from their appearance. Not even women, men too! But an ugly woman is judged more than an ugly man. A 2/10 woman would never be put on a pedestal, rather a pedestal would be thrown at her.

Lets say the 2/10 woman does want more. What is wrong with that? Can we not all aspire to have what we want and to do better? Must a 2/10 only be with a 2/10 or 1/10. Don't we all deserve the best, does being ugly mean you deserve nothing & must get back into your cave? If a 2/10 woman does get a 8/10 guy with a great personality, she can reject him if she wants. Must she take anything that is thrown at her? Just because you're good looking doesn't mean there is a connection or that you like each other. Beauty is subjective. The 8/10 guy could be a 2/10 in her eyes & he might see her as a 6/10. She might not be attracted to him physically or personality wise or she just wants someone different.

So, if a man is 2/10 must he take anything that is thrown at him? Or is it only women that you feel shouldn't even attempt to punch above their weight? I think its great if a 2/10 woman/man wants more than their 2/10 score in life. Self-esteem and confidence is great. This thinking is what makes people feel worthless just because society says they are ugly.
    I disagree with the sentiments put forth in your first paragraph. Im sorry, but due to the unfortunate actions of many women in society, where this game is played, a not so good looking woman, attracts men from all levels of prestige. I dont know which cartoon you have read, which wikipedia article you have plagarized, which documentary you have staged, but most people with real life experience like myself, would agree with my assertion.

Evidently, by your succeeding paragraphs, you have misunderstood what i am arguing. I have not stated that women should aspire to be anything less than what society has in store for them. What i have said is, that women use the 'kick' factor derived from societies delusional values, to in essence, boost their sick and twisted pleasures; namely, to reject upstanding men who some would argue are too good for said women.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I would pick New York City because it's been like my second home and I feel like it's more amazing than london,the streets and lights are all dazzling
    That's a great choice, yeah I find all the big city lights quite exciting as well Well, obviously it'd be a bit strange to take you abroad for a first date, but it seems like an ideal location for that special third date doesn't it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    That's a great choice, yeah I find all the big city lights quite exciting as well Well, obviously it'd be a bit strange to take you abroad for a first date, but it seems like an ideal location for that special third date doesn't it
    I'm sorry but it's never going to happen
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I know, it's a big gesture, but you can hold me to it

ReputationRep:
    Your time is your own time, and taking control of that is a way of respecting yourself. If you don't want to spend your time with someone, that is your choice. You are not obligated to spend your time with someone.

You're bit arrogant aren't ya?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Cat)
    You're bit arrogant aren't ya?
    Call it what you wish!

Call it what you wish!
    Self explanatory

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Be nice :hmmm:

News to me..

He is beta tho,no need to sugarcoat it.
    What's news to you? Oh I have asked him several times,I'm just hoping he finally gets back to me tomorrow as I need to talk to him about something important, I just like him a lot and I don't think he see that,which is a shame in a way because there's nothing I wouldn't do for him,and we are due for a rendez vous soon,so I wonder how that'll go! Hopefully a romantic ending to the worst year of my life.
    Oh a Kanye fan ehhh! Foo,a romantic stroll in New York would be just your sort of thing!

ReputationRep:
    I used to agree to dates as I felt to bad saying no. Now I realise that was meaner than turning them down. There's nothing wrong with saying no to a date

ReputationRep:
    I once turned down a really nice but overweight guy. He was the best guy ever but I couldn't see past his looks.

He said hi to me a few years later and he could easily have been compared to some kind of God! He had lost all the weight and changed his degree to engineering!

I was truly gutted! Lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TurboCretin)
    Hey everyone I'm soooo popular with the guyz.
    45 likes in a day? Did I miss something? I didn't even know 45 people were around.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but why do you turn them down. If you end u like a cat lady don't complain lol

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.