Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    x
    Genuinely really excited now!

So much to do and so little time to do it *May have set Half Term Goals being a bit ambitious but they are done now!*

ReputationRep:
    its awesome. you know guys once i found difficulty in my Thesis so i took help from a website and they helped me out in reasonable prices. that was awesome experience. do any one also used this type of sites ?

ReputationRep:
    x

Woot! Thanks for giving us a subscription till March. I can tell this is going to be very useful c:
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by BryonyG98)
    Genuinely really excited now!

So much to do and so little time to do it *May have set Half Term Goals being a bit ambitious but they are done now!*
    (Original post by Kangie)
    Woot! Thanks for giving us a subscription till March. I can tell this is going to be very useful c:
    :bunny:

Everyone should have their sub now It should really help! :woo: :happy2:

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

Sorry if this has been asked before. I've only just discovered this part of the forum, much to my annoyance. I was wondering if I'm still able to have a blog? I know I've missed the deadline, so I don't expect to gain the benefits that other members have, but I think tracking my progress would add to my accountability. This is especially the case since I'm a distance-learner and all my deadlines are self-imposed. I'm studying an A2 level in Philosophy and the full Government and Politics A-Level in one year (already have an A-Level in English lit). I'm predicted an A and an A* and have offers from 4 out of 5 of the unis I've applied to so far. Illness has got in the way recently, so I'm wanting to get back on track. Given that I'm distance-learning, I also thought it might be a useful resource for other distance-learners who are in my position.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by The Nightingale)
    Hi there,

Sorry if this has been asked before. I've only just discovered this part of the forum, much to my annoyance. I was wondering if I'm still able to have a blog? I know I've missed the deadline, so I don't expect to gain the benefits that other members have, but I think tracking my progress would add to my accountability. This is especially the case since I'm a distance-learner and all my deadlines are self-imposed. I'm studying an A2 level in Philosophy and the full Government and Politics A-Level in one year (already have an A-Level in English lit). I'm predicted an A and an A* and have offers from 4 out of 5 of the unis I've applied to so far. Illness has got in the way recently, so I'm wanting to get back on track. Given that I'm distance-learning, I also thought it might be a useful resource for other distance-learners who are in my position.
    I believe (I may be wrong) that users are unable to start a thread in this forum now, so I'll quote in:
    QFA
    and so if she may be able to start a thread for you to use as your blog. I'll let her give a definitive answer to your question

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Hi there,

Heya,

I'm sorry you've only just discovered this now I know it's really frustrating, but we can't let any more blogs be made now that everything has been finalised and the competition is up and running properly. We've got over 100 blogs so it will get too difficult for me to manage if we have a mixture of blogs in the forum with new ones being added, etc. I hope you can understand.

You could always set up a blog in the main A-levels forum? You're also welcome to get involved in the discussion threads and chat to other people on their blogs in the Grow your grades forum - it should be helpful.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the sub puddles just went out today and got some folders that I needed - means that tomorrow I can work on my goal - to write up some notes for 3 subjects (maths science and music)
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by guitaristemily)
    Thanks for the sub puddles just went out today and got some folders that I needed - means that tomorrow I can work on my goal - to write up some notes for 3 subjects (maths science and music)
    You're welcome! :bunny:

That sounds awesome. Have you posted your new folders in the stationery thread?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    You're welcome! :bunny:

That sounds awesome. Have you posted your new folders in the stationary thread?
    *stationery

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by Obiejess)
    *stationery

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ooooh lawd, thank you! :facepalm: Oh no, I've probably made this error on twitter also. Arg! :facepalm:

:hide:

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

What topics you doing in phil atm? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Ooooh lawd, thank you! :facepalm: Oh no, I've probably made this error on twitter also. Arg! :facepalm:

:hide:

its ok. we all make mistakes sometimes.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    :banana: Hey, I thought it might be useful to quote you guys to each other because you're all taking maths. :banana: Don't know if you've found each other yet or not :dumbells:

AMF97
    AnnekaChan173
    BryonyG98
    Elsie.Duffy
    finleyold
    heavyhandscott
    Mahesvara
    PurpleGhost25175
    radpanda
    selenerrr__x
    TajwarC
    TheGemini
    Zaros
    lizzyc501
    Anushka

Hope everyone is having a great half term! :bl:

Spoiler:
    Show
    (Original post by AMF97)
    x
    (Original post by AnnekaChan173)
    x
    (Original post by benq)
    x
    (Original post by BryonyG98)
    x
    (Original post by Elsie.Duffy)
    x
    (Original post by finleyold)
    x
    (Original post by heavyhandscott)
    x
    (Original post by Mahesvara)
    x
    (Original post by PurpleGhost25175)
    x
    (Original post by radpanda)
    x
    (Original post by selenerrr__x)
    x
    (Original post by TajwarC)
    x
    (Original post by TheGemini)
    x
    (Original post by Zaros)
    x
    (Original post by lizzyc501)
    x
    (Original post by Anushka)
    x

ReputationRep:
    :banana: Hey, I thought it might be useful to quote you guys to each other because you're all taking maths. :banana: Don't know if you've found each other yet or not :dumbells:

AMF97
    AnnekaChan173
    BryonyG98
    Elsie.Duffy
    finleyold
    heavyhandscott
    Mahesvara
    PurpleGhost25175
    radpanda
    selenerrr__x
    TajwarC
    TheGemini
    Zaros
    lizzyc501
    Anushka
    Spoiler:
    Show

Thanks Puddles (:

I'm doing AS and A2 Edexcel Maths in one year (Further Maths next year) and in the past have done Additional Maths FMSQ (A) and Maths IGCSE (A*) So if anyone needs any help with either of them I am happy to give it my best shot! If anyone wants to work together on AS or A2, I would be happy to do some revision over PM or potentially skype or email (:

ReputationRep:
    I am doing MEI Maths. I am resitting C1 and C2 and I think there are similarities between C1 and C2. I got mocks coming up and could do with some C2 help actually
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    I am doing MEI Maths. I am resitting C1 and C2 and I think there are similarities between C1 and C2. I got mocks coming up and could do with some C2 help actually
    Is this relevant/useful? Or wrong exam....? :beard:

ReputationRep:
    Is this relevant/useful? Or wrong exam....? :beard:
    Thanks. MEI is part of OCR but it's got its own exams. You can still find MEI past papers on the OCR website.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Thanks. MEI is part of OCR but it's got its own exams. You can still find MEI past papers on the OCR website.
    Ah, thought it was worth a shot. I'm always confused between the MEI and non-MEI OCR exams. :confused: I had a quick Google of that exam code and it shows up as being an MEI exam?

ReputationRep:
    Ah, thought it was worth a shot. I'm always confused between the MEI and non-MEI OCR exams. :confused: I had a quick Google of that exam code and it shows up as being an MEI exam?

I didn't even know that MEI existed until this year, let alone that it is a part of OCR!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.