Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BCMFM16)
    Oh cool. You're from America? What brings you to TSR? (Its usually used by students in the UK)
    I'm just on an exchange year, at ISU for the year, where I've just started my second semester....I go the University of Plymouth in the UK though... I've been on TSR for a fair bit before...

In other American-snow news. Parts of Texas are getting a foot of snow. There's some light snow in El Paso as well. http://www.weather.com/storms/winter...-rain-in-south

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jammy4041)
    I'm just on an exchange year, at ISU for the year, where I've just started my second semester....I go the University of Plymouth in the UK though... I've been on TSR for a fair bit before...

In other American-snow news. Parts of Texas are getting a foot of snow. There's some light snow in El Paso as well. http://www.weather.com/storms/winter...-rain-in-south
    oh cool I hope you're having a great time at Plymouth

ReputationRep:
    Yes. On the hills there has been snow for two weeks and the lake is frozen.

Idk about England but its not rare to get like two weeks of lying snow here in the winter..

ReputationRep:
    It's back again! the chances of getting to work tomorrow on the motorbike are looking very slim!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RussMack)
    It's back again! the chances of getting to work tomorrow on the motorbike are looking very slim!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ive never been saddened by snow until i started uni... now i never want it

I just made it in :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    It's absolutely awful here. I have to go and see my uncle in hospital who's really ill, and we're currently stuck in an estate several feet deep in a snow in a village that I very much doubt has ever seen a piece of grit. And the hospital is an hour's drive away. And I'm stressed.

However it is incredibly pretty :love:.

ReputationRep:
    Tis now, nice big flakes and lots of it. Shocked.

ReputationRep:
    Coming down heavy in Brum. I still feel like an excited child when it snows.

Meant to be heavy last night but it wasn't even enough to cover a gnat's ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RussMack)
    It has been a few miles south in Chesterfield too, the hill down to college will be killer when it turns to ice
    (Original post by super_kawaii)
    The road down to uni from my house is an absolute killer too! It's so steep! The number of times I've nearly slipped over the past couple of days is ridiculous!

My backside is now feeling the consequences of that killer hill, damn!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 30, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.