Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

You're given £9,000,000. What do you do? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Buy 30 stripclubs

ReputationRep:
    Spend it on my university fees, buy a house in Redbridge, buy a car, spend it on holidays, open up a business, spend it on charity.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Kallisto)
    As you will! after my calculation you can live a life without working, if you spend sum of moneys up to 10.000 pounds per month. That is a huge scope, isn't it?
    I would either want to work, or take on other projects that were like working (learning languages, skills etc.). But to be honest I really enjoy my job, so don't think I would like to give it up, just to be less busy.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.