(Original post by IanLim93)
    Please be Wilson and Fellanni off.
    Can see him getting a second yellow...
    Wish granted

ReputationRep:
    Good substitutions.

Some lovely weather there though.

ReputationRep:
    We have all our 'fluid' players on now except at full-back. Should see some better stuff now. Just as I type this, Valencia...

ReputationRep:
    lol Valencia...

ReputationRep:
    Lol Jones

ReputationRep:
    When Jones is trying to shoot I really do worry

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This is some horrific stuff. 20 minutes left to get **** done.

Sigh. Van Persie. At least get it on target.

ReputationRep:
    Jones really does piss me off. I really don't understand the fan hype over him. He's so inconsistent and we get the same old s*** from him every bloody game.

ReputationRep:
    van persie....wow.
    not even on target.
    not that you deserve it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barnetlad)
    I think it may be a 1-0 win to United with a late goal.
    Which one though

But this has been a terrible Man Utd performance so far, I know its a cliche, but you really can't tell there's such a gap between the 2 sides, I mean Cambridge have done nothing going forward this half and are probably be thinking about a money spinning replay at this point, but they really haven't been challenged at the back anywhere near as much as you'd expect them to be, although Man Utd are starting to get going now. They'll snatch 2 late goals and win it in the end I predict though.

Wouldn't be the first League 2 team to get an Old Trafford replay after a 0-0 though, I think both Burton and Exeter took them to a replay didn't they?

ReputationRep:
    Can Valencia control a ball?

ReputationRep:
    Evans & Jones & Valencia out.

ReputationRep:
    If all I had left in the time and space of this universe in which we exist was one pound, one solitary pound, I would bet that **** on Valencia hitting the first man with a cross with 100% confidence.

ReputationRep:
    Luke Chadwick to give away a penatly? <3
    Van Persie should have buried that chance.

ReputationRep:
    ****ing Hell how much better are we with Herrera on

ReputationRep:
    I really can't understand why Jones is on right side corners and standing at the edge of the area when the corner is on the other side. He should always be in the box. Makes zero sense.

ReputationRep:
    Surprise Rafeal wasn't given a chance tonight, as i typed that great ball by Adnan.

ReputationRep:
    Great defending there by Jones

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsmyname)
    ****ing Hell how much better are we with Herrera on
    I really feel for Herrera, quality midfielder being left to rot on the bench, players in worse form have played week in week out *cough*RVP*cough*

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If they scored from this...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 25, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.