The Student Room Group

BIMM Manchester Accommodation 2015!!

Scroll to see replies

Hey, I'm also doing Professional Musicianship - Guitar :smile:

Add me on facebook if you like!:smile:

Www.facebook.com/Dillon.pudge

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 81
Hey guys. I've got my offer to bimm doing music production, student castle seems very popular on here, what are the prices like? and any left!? cheers
it is abit expensive, the cheapest room left at the moment is £169.95 a week, but it is very nice, and right over the road from BIMM :smile:
Heyy I've got an offer to study Studio and Live Music Production at SSR and thinking about staying in Liberty Point accomm, anyone got any advice on any others?? :smile:
Original post by SamPassey
Heyy I've got an offer to study Studio and Live Music Production at SSR and thinking about staying in Liberty Point accomm, anyone got any advice on any others?? :smile:

I'm staying there, went to look around the other day and every single bed is getting replaced with a double, sounds good to be fair

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahhh nicee, went round today and looked pretty decent to be fair!! think its goin to be the place! what course you doin??
Yeah it looks good, and I'm doing music business 🌚

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm doing music business too. Staying at msv
Just got an unconditional offer to SSR studying Studio and Live music production, think I want to stay at Liberty point for my first year, Is this a good place to live?
Original post by harperdj01
Just got an unconditional offer to SSR studying Studio and Live music production, think I want to stay at Liberty point for my first year, Is this a good place to live?

ahh awesome thats exactly what I've got, same course!! I'm staying at liberty point and it looks decent really liked it compare to some others!
ahh awesome thats exactly what I've got, same course!! I'm staying at liberty point and it looks decent really liked it compare to some others!

Brill :smile: I'll look forward to seeing you on the course, let me know what flat you get and we can hang out some time.
Original post by harperdj01
Brill :smile: I'll look forward to seeing you on the course, let me know what flat you get and we can hang out some time.

Awesome sounds good! Add me on Facebook, names same as username and is the one with the cover photo of my classic beetle! :smile:
Hey guys!
I got an offer for events management at BIMM and I REAAAALLY wanted to stay in a sharing flat in student castle BUT they have all sold out which I'm sooo sad about but I was just wondered is there many people going to bimm that are staying there???
Because theres a few studios left and I wouldn't mind getting a studio on my own if I knew there were plenty of others in the building who I could chill with and nip round and visit! Haha!

So yea just wondering where everyone is staying cos I'm so undecided?!?! :biggrin:
Original post by Ellajasmine
Hey guys!
I got an offer for events management at BIMM and I REAAAALLY wanted to stay in a sharing flat in student castle BUT they have all sold out which I'm sooo sad about but I was just wondered is there many people going to bimm that are staying there???
Because theres a few studios left and I wouldn't mind getting a studio on my own if I knew there were plenty of others in the building who I could chill with and nip round and visit! Haha!

So yea just wondering where everyone is staying cos I'm so undecided?!?! :biggrin:

I'm doing events management aswell and I have a studio at student castle!!
Original post by laraconnerton
I'm doing events management aswell and I have a studio at student castle!!

Oh my dayssss that makes me feel so much better! Haha! I was so upset when I found out all the flats had sold out but ye I feel tonnes better knowing I'm not gunna be the only one staying in a studio! Can I add u on Facebook? :smile:
Original post by Ellajasmine
Oh my dayssss that makes me feel so much better! Haha! I was so upset when I found out all the flats had sold out but ye I feel tonnes better knowing I'm not gunna be the only one staying in a studio! Can I add u on Facebook? :smile:

it's cool, yeah of course! same name as here
I'm currently at University of Salford, but I'm looking into transferring to BIMM for second year to study either Music Business or Events Management. I'll also be looking at staying at MSV as I've visited before and it's probably the best halls for student life. If this transfer goes well then I'll be onto my third university! I stayed in Liberty Park in Leeds which is the same company as Liberty Point in Manchester, and it was the worst halls ever. Ridiculous pricing for an en-suite, with no student life whatsoever, I think I went to 3 parties in the whole academic year because that's all that happened. It was insanely boring. What I've learnt now is that the roughest halls are the one's with the best student/social life. In Salford my rent is like £65 a week and it's an absolute s**thole but the vibe is amazing, parties every night and meet so many people etc etc. Halls like Liberty Point are only good if you're gonna be studying or working 24/7 and are seriously quiet....(boring)
hello, ive got a conditional at manchester BIMM for songwriting, i was wondering whats the best accommodation is to stay in?
im not too bothered if i stay with BIMM students but as long as im reasonably close!
Awesome sounds good! Add me on Facebook, names same as username and is the one with the cover photo of my classic beetle! :smile:

do you have to stay in accommodations that BIMM have provided or can you stay else where? im so confused haha
Reply 99
Original post by JoelCasey
do you have to stay in accommodations that BIMM have provided or can you stay else where? im so confused haha

Bimm doesn't have its own accommodation so you have to find a private one! most people are staying at msv or student castle or one of the unite student buildings :-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending