Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LKSmith)
    Where are you off to?? I've only ever been on a plane once.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Working in america at a summer camp again then traveling afterwards for 2 weeks. 2015 is a good year so far

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hows_wally)
    Working in america at a summer camp again then traveling afterwards for 2 weeks. 2015 is a good year so far
    Wow that's sounds so cool! I hope you have fun! I'm glad your year is swell )

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anybody doing anything performing arts related? I'm from Norfolk so again quite far away

ReputationRep:
    so, clearly an oldie newbie here....can i confirm an offer from cumbria if i don't have a second insurance option yet?...slightly confsued, but i wana mabe try for accommodation in halls so gota sort it out pronto...any advise would be wicked ...thanks in advance fellow cumbria folk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tbrehaut)
    so, clearly an oldie newbie here....can i confirm an offer from cumbria if i don't have a second insurance option yet?...slightly confsued, but i wana mabe try for accommodation in halls so gota sort it out pronto...any advise would be wicked ...thanks in advance fellow cumbria folk
    I didn't pick an insurance choice for me it was cumbria or nothing. So I declined my other offers and firmed cumbria. If you just want cumbria then on ucas you can withdraw from the unis you applied for and haven't got an answer. But if you want an insurance choice that you haven't got an offer for yet then I'd wait.

If on ucas you still have 3/5 or 4/5 replies then you can't go onto the next step of firming until you have all 5.

I hope this was helpful or made sense

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    bummer...i was missinformed today then..basically, i know that cumbria is my first choice, but i am stil waiting to hear back from 2 unis, one of which i want as my second choice.......do i have to wait till ive heard back from all four till i can confirm with cumbria?....i know that's basically what you've just written, but just double checking

ReputationRep:
    bummer...i was missinformed today then..basically, i know that cumbria is my first choice, but i am stil waiting to hear back from 2 unis, one of which i want as my second choice.......do i have to wait till ive heard back from all four till i can confirm with cumbria?....i know that's basically what you've just written, but just double checking
    Unless there is some way other than via ucas to confirm them then I'm unsure. But yes on track you need all 5 decisions to pick your firm and insurance choices

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ...k, no worrries, thanks for the advise....can't wait till im at uni...with my sfe done and my nhs busary paperwork sorted......always more and more paperwork

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer from Cumbria for a Games Design course.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bleepsy)
    I got an offer from Cumbria for a Games Design course.
    Congratulations! Is Cumbria your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LKSmith)
    Congratulations! Is Cumbria your first choice?
    Yep, looking forward to it.

ReputationRep:
    anyone else on here accepted for adult nursing?...i'm so excited ...decicded not to go for halls in the end....

ReputationRep:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546687695609126/

Maybe you guys could join this facebook group. You could possibly find people on here

ReputationRep:
    Is anybody going to the April 8th applicant day?

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone going to the Lancaster campus?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amykenworthy1)
    Is anyone going to the Lancaster campus?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes! im going to the Lancaster one!

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone doing adult nursing in September at the fusehill campus?

ReputationRep:
    anyone else on here accepted for adult nursing?...i'm so excited ...decicded not to go for halls in the end....
    I am 😬 starting in September?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MisAM)
    Yes! im going to the Lancaster one!
    yeah im going to Lancaster too

ReputationRep:
    did you join the facebook page....am very excited to be startgin now ive found more adult nurses...well, nurses to be

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.