The Student Room Group

How much blood is there meant to be when you 'break in' a girl?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Tootles
Actually the jokey replies I saw were nowhere near as impolite as what you said.

Boo hoo
I didn't bleed at all, but my best friend bled so much she went to the walk-in centre because she thought something was wrong (it wasn't). So everyone is different. It sounds unusual to bleed quite that much, but not impossible.
shouldnt be blood or pain if the dicks2bomb
- noodle
Original post by Illegal Algebra
You're right. My girl loves it. Being on your period doesn't really affect it at all, you can definitely go ahead and do it. The only problem is that I can't go down on my girl when she's on her period, but I can do everything else just the same. She loves it, I love it, it's a win-win. I really don't understand why it's taboo.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You are a legend, my friend. However, you can still go down on her while she's on the rag. Just ensure she's wiped/washed herself up nice and clean and put in a fresh tampon, and you're good to go. My girlfriend and I go down on each other when we're on the rag, but just on the surface, obviously not inside the vagina. And yeah, it does feel great. Especially because of the hormonal changes during her period, she's more horny and therefore it's more satisfying. :tongue:
I've had sex many a time when my partner was on her period, as long as I don't think about what it is (the more fibrous blood turns me off, just a personal thing), and the flow's light then it's fine.

Quick Reply

Latest