Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why are you still a virgin(males only)? watch

ReputationRep:
    Choice? Hahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam Walters)
    Im not a PUA nor do I claim to be a player.

I go on dates for the sake of more exposure talking to woman. That's the reason. I dont have sex with that many of them. Plus if I was a player id be going out in town on any given friday/saturday night plus the student nights instead. A lot less hassle and expense. Plus now. Its only the one girl and I hope that goes somewhere. But does that sound like the actions of a player to you?

Only on this forum would you get someone trying to put down someone whom has gone through a long arduous journey to improve their life.

The fact you feel then need to try and put someone down says more about you than my antics say about me.

I'm now a confidence and charisma coach to people mostly with social anxiety. Didn't expect that one did you?
    Don't idolise yourself, nor imply anything about my life. I've been in a relationship for nearly 14 months and have been immensely happy. I don't need some jumped up martyring arse telling me that I need charisma.

and, to be honest, anyone who mentions expense when talking about why they don't go out, or who only goes out with girls for "exposure talking to women" shouldn't be calling themselves a charisma coach.

Get ****ed with your "didn't expect that one", you massive utter knob.

I'm oh-so-terribly sorry/in awe/******* off to your long and arduous journey.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I also lack confidence in social scenes. Some people find it hard to start conversations with girls, I find it impossible. Plus I spend way too long lusting after cars, I have more chance with them!

ReputationRep:
    I dunno, better ask all the women that turned me down :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I feel your pain, even my TSR crushes reject me 😥.

ReputationRep:
    better ask all the women that turned me down :hmmm:
    ALL the ones that turned you down? That'll take forever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RFowler)
    ALL the ones that turned you down? That'll take forever.
    There really isn't that many of them

(Original post by queen-bee)
    Is it out of choice or what?
    Why do you want to know?

(Original post by SmallDuck)
    Yeah, I also lack confidence in social scenes. Some people find it hard to start conversations with girls, I find it impossible. Plus I spend way too long lusting after cars, I have more chance with them!
    I find it hard to start conversations with people.:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guills on wheels)
    Don't idolise yourself, nor imply anything about my life. I've been in a relationship for nearly 14 months and have been immensely happy. I don't need some jumped up martyring arse telling me that I need charisma.

and, to be honest, anyone who mentions expense when talking about why they don't go out, or who only goes out with girls for "exposure talking to women" shouldn't be calling themselves a charisma coach.

Get ****ed with your "didn't expect that one", you massive utter knob.

I'm oh-so-terribly sorry/in awe/******* off to your long and arduous journey.
    Whats so hard to understand about. I wanted to improve myself socially. So i picked the aspect that terrified me the most.

Whom said you needed charisma? All I'm asking is why do you need to feel the need to put other down? This is what I'm asking. Its not a hard question. Why do you do it? I'm curious. Now this massive outburst....Go on tell me. Why?

I think its because you feel the need to defend yourself when someone calls you out because it hurts your ego.

Like I said. It says more about you then whatever i get up to says about me.

So here is what I suggest you do. Go and find a rock and hide under it until you mature enough to understand the basic workings of the world.

The reason I wrote that post....as you can see. Lots of lads in here are down on their luck about this and ultimately its not their fault. They just haven't had the opportunity to develop.

Likely a parental thing. As per it was with I. I'm simply showing them that its possible to turn it around and you don't have to be stuck feeling like this. Its a tough journey to undo 15 years of what you know. But its possible and well worth it.

If I wanted to brag mate. I have plenty of other things to say. However I keep most of them quiet as its "bad" ego to bring them up out of context. If its relevant. Fine. But otherwise you look like a big head.

All of this is relevant to the thread.

So wind your neck back in. Seriously how do you function in every day life?

ReputationRep:
    Whats so hard to understand about. I wanted to improve myself socially. So i picked the aspect that terrified me the most.

Whom said you needed charisma? All I'm asking is why do you need to feel the need to put other down? This is what I'm asking. Its not a hard question. Why do you do it? I'm curious. Now this massive outburst....Go on tell me. Why?

I think its because you feel the need to defend yourself when someone calls you out because it hurts your ego.

Like I said. It says more about you then whatever i get up to says about me.

So here is what I suggest you do. Go and find a rock and hide under it until you mature enough to understand the basic workings of the world.

The reason I wrote that post....as you can see. Lots of lads in here are down on their luck about this and ultimately its not their fault. They just haven't had the opportunity to develop.

Likely a parental thing. As per it was with I. I'm simply showing them that its possible to turn it around and you don't have to be stuck feeling like this. Its a tough journey to undo 15 years of what you know. But its possible and well worth it.

If I wanted to brag mate. I have plenty of other things to say. However I keep most of them quiet as its "bad" ego to bring them up out of context. If its relevant. Fine. But otherwise you look like a big head.

All of this is relevant to the thread.

So wind your neck back in. Seriously how do you function in every day life?
    That was a bit mean but I get you.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not, but here is my first time summed up:

http://youtu.be/W4tg3fODCCM

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davidmb19)
    That was a bit mean but I get you.
    Yeh maybe. But unfortunately in this case im a very direct person and I say it how it is pretty much.

ReputationRep:
    The reality mate is that you were in that situation too. So you have all the information you need. You just need to step away from yourself in your thought process and see it all as an outsider.

ReputationRep:
    I'm short, average build, ugly, and socially awkward

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Is it out of choice or what?
    Because I'm asexual and have no interest

ReputationRep:
    The reality mate is that you were in that situation too. So you have all the information you need. You just need to step away from yourself in your thought process and see it all as an outsider.
    I can't mind read.

ReputationRep:
    It's actually rather heartbreaking to see so many guys with such low self confidence. The things a lot of girls like is when guys take the initiative to talk to them, it doesn't have to be anything profound or astounding! Just taking the time and showing a genuine interest in a girl will get you much further than taking the back seat or just asking them out immediately.
    Well, this is how me and my female friends feel, so I'd assume a lot of other women appreciate this too.

(Original post by JessJJ)
    It's actually rather heartbreaking to see so many guys with such low self confidence. The things a lot of girls like is when guys take the initiative to talk to them, it doesn't have to be anything profound or astounding! Just taking the time and showing a genuine interest in a girl will get you much further than taking the back seat or just asking them out immediately.
    Well, this is how me and my female friends feel, so I'd assume a lot of other women appreciate this too.
    Lol shut up.

Tight foreskin; I'm afraid I'll tear something...

ReputationRep:
    Waiting till I find the girl I want to definitely marry. Just the way I've been brought up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Lol shut up.
    I'm hardly going to follow the instructions off of someone that can't even take their anonymous off. Pathetic really.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 4, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.