Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    No I haven't heard anything. Oh well maybe next week . Good luck to u too 😀

ReputationRep:
    yeah, i caved several times already today and have checked at least 10 times already...no news here ...boooo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tbrehaut)
    yeah, i caved several times already today and have checked at least 10 times already...no news here ...boooo
    Ha ha I'm glad I'm not the only one lol 😁😁

ReputationRep:
    thank you so much i did the test and interview it was nothing to worry about so i hope all goes well 😁

ReputationRep:
    Hi all hoping for decisions this week. 👍👌🙏

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leazab)
    Anyone heard anything today ? 😁
    I had my interview last week and we were told it will be april when we find out so id say you guys will find out earlier than that 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lisa_96)
    I had my interview last week and we were told it will be april when we find out so id say you guys will find out earlier than that 😊
    Oh my friend had hers on Friday and they said April so maybe we all find out at the same time 🙏

ReputationRep:
    April....oh my god.....am i right in thinking that no body has had a decision?.....i know they said to make it fair they wouldn't give out any decisions until all interviews were done, whch i agree...but i didn't realise they were still interviewing?

ReputationRep:
    April....oh my god.....am i right in thinking that no body has had a decision?.....i know they said to make it fair they wouldn't give out any decisions until all interviews were done, whch i agree...but i didn't realise they were still interviewing?
    Yes I beleive Friday was the last one. Some people on this thread have had a yes. I haven't heard any nos yet 😁

ReputationRep:
    jus had a mild heart attack...ucas track emailed me.....was nly to say about 1 of the options i declined ....boooooooo

ReputationRep:
    jus had a mild heart attack...ucas track emailed me.....was nly to say about 1 of the options i declined ....boooooooo
    Oh I bet your heart was pumping lol 😁😁

ReputationRep:
    i know....blady hell!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I have just been told that interviews will be going on till 15th of April. So we probably won't here till the end of April

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leazab)
    I have just been told that interviews will be going on till 15th of April. So we probably won't here till the end of April ����������
    Poll
    Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.