Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johnsheppard99)
    How's this for friendzone..
    Met a girl through work, she was a customer who shopped were I worked..anyway we got to know each other, swapped details and chat all the time on the phone or whatsapp, then decided to actually go out for an evening.
    I thought it was a date, we got on really well, and turned out she was meant to be seeing someone else that night, but she chose me over him..weyhey great I thought..then it came to the end of the night, and she had to leave to go over someones house..turns out the guy she was meant to be seeing, but she was only going to see him for an hour or so for sex, but it was great to spend time with me..umm ok..I didnt even get a kiss goodnight!
    We stayed in touch, and decided to go out again as I had been forced to quit my job so she got me out of the house to cheer me up. Again got on really well, things went well, drink was consumed. By about 2-3am it was time to call it a night, so we left the club, called a taxi..she decided she wanted to stay in town actually now, so I went home. She told me a day or two later she ended up going back to some guys for sex then had to walk home at 5am on her own as she had no money left for a taxi.
    But still, being the friend I am, we went out again, bowling and for drinks just before xmas. When the drink started flowing, she was saying how im one of her best friends, im always there to support her, she doesnt know what she'd do without me. But also that we'd never be anything more than just friends, and after we had finished for the night, she was going over some random guys she knew in town's place because she was feeling horny and really wanted sex, and hoped I got home safely. Not even a peck on the cheek.

Spurned 3 times in a row for other guys..if thats not friendzoned I don't know what is!
    Ok so you exchanged numbers because you wanted to date her, found out she didn't reciprocate and you still talk to her because..? Fair enough if you're happy to be friends but it doesn't sound like you are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blaq_widow)
    Ok so you exchanged numbers because you wanted to date her, found out she didn't reciprocate and you still talk to her because..? Fair enough if you're happy to be friends but it doesn't sound like you are.
    Because we are still friends, and she is a nice girl, but I know nothing will happen between us ever as I am apparently like a big brother too her.
    She even asked me to go with her last week to a uni open day thing to be her support while she enquired.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Smurf)
    The friend zone is as real as white girls who like Oriental guys. She is either sexually attracted to you or isn't. That is it.
    You've got a reputation

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 5, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.