Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Nice teeth
    Nice hair
    Personality.

These are all qualities that I lack in myself so I kind of imagine that I have an evolutionary imperative to find them in a partner so that our child isn't a total douchebag who wears braces for as long as it takes him to go bald (about 17 years probably lol)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Icebaker)
    1 Good looks
    2 Skinny
    3 Tall (around 170cm)
    4 Takes care of her appearance (hair, skin, hygiene, perfume etc)
    5 Elegant/high end clothing and jewellery (ie dresses like a respectable woman, not like a 10 year old girl)
    6 classy, polite and well-spoken
    7 easy going and relaxed, not prone to sudden bouts of *****iness/grumpiness/moodiness/craziness

Posted from TSR Mobile
    But everyone has their moody days its what makes us human!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chlobofro)
    On behalf of womankind, thank you. You are awesome.
    Nice post. Cheers chlobofro :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily.97)
    But everyone has their moody days its what makes us human!
    Okay, but I just really hate girls who are constantly grumpy and in a foul mood, those ill-tempered girls who get upset over the smallest things and make a big issue out of everything, constantly complaining and playing the victim. I really despise girls like that. It's okay to be moody but only as long as you don't constantly take it out on everyone around you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Okay, but I just really hate girls who are constantly grumpy and in a foul mood, those ill-tempered girls who get upset over the smallest things and make a big issue out of everything, constantly complaining and playing the victim. I really despise girls like that. It's okay to be moody but only as long as you don't constantly take it out on everyone around you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know what you mean, you dislike it when it is part of someones personality not just some occurence that happens when they have a bad day, imo the latter is acceptable.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Completely- That's understandable.

ReputationRep:
    ASS, ASS, ASS, ASS, ASS and TITTIES.

That's six but it makes a nice tune!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jakeel1)
    I know what you mean, you dislike it when it is part of someones personality not just some occurence that happens when they have a bad day, imo the latter is acceptable.
    Yes exactly!! Thank you very much. You hit the nail on the head. Not only are these types of girls REALLY annoying, but they also (wrongly) make you feel guilty, as if you're the cause for all their troubles, when really they just need to relax instead of being *****y and punishing everyone around them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I Don't have 7 I have 4 but yeah.

Personality, height, looks and ambition.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ebony19)
    Sounds like you deserve eachother as well...
    You're invited to the wedding

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Rainbow Drops-)
    You're invited to the wedding

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Just do it in a registry office save us all the effort

ReputationRep:
    Nice smile, cute eyes, cute face, hourglass, smart, funny, not moody.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davidmb19)
    I Don't have 7 I have 4 but yeah.

Personality, height, looks and ambition.
    I always hate this types of questions cus for example your answers. Isn't height looks, and ambition personality? thus making it 2 not 4.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Skin)
    Big brown eyes.

Wide hips

Chunky legs

Tits obv

Confidence

Chillaxedness

Knowing her place.
    knowing her place???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jakeel1)
    I always hate this types of questions cus for example your answers. Isn't height looks, and ambition personality? thus making it 2 not 4.
    You're right. But if you look at all the other comments they're basically saying the same thing. It all falls under personality and looks lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ebony19)
    Just do it in a registry office save us all the effort
    No

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Rainbow Drops-)
    No

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No

- Loyalty - one who stands by your side no matter what happens.
    - Intelligence - Someone that you can speak to about a wide range of topics.
    - Height - 5"7 - 5"11 someone within that range is ideal for a tall person like myself.
    - Looks - Natural beauty is always best someone who looks good effortlessly a mixture between masculine features and feminine.
    - Hygiene - Someone who takes care of themselves and is well presented
    - Elegant/Classy - Someone with great style and mannerisms usually respectful not "arrogant" but oozes confidence.
    - Sense of humour - someone who is fun to be around with not always serious and playful at times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davidmb19)
    You're right. But if you look at all the other comments they're basically saying the same thing. It all falls under personality and looks lol
    Yeah thats way too vague though lol.

ReputationRep:
    Majority of these say height... downside to being 5"3 :confused:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 6, 2015
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.