The Student Room Group

7 things guy find attractive in girls.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Emily.97
But everyone has their moody days :frown: its what makes us human!

Okay, but I just really hate girls who are constantly grumpy and in a foul mood, those ill-tempered girls who get upset over the smallest things and make a big issue out of everything, constantly complaining and playing the victim. I really despise girls like that. It's okay to be moody but only as long as you don't constantly take it out on everyone around you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Icebaker
Okay, but I just really hate girls who are constantly grumpy and in a foul mood, those ill-tempered girls who get upset over the smallest things and make a big issue out of everything, constantly complaining and playing the victim. I really despise girls like that. It's okay to be moody but only as long as you don't constantly take it out on everyone around you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know what you mean, you dislike it when it is part of someones personality not just some occurence that happens when they have a bad day, imo the latter is acceptable.
Original post by Icebaker

Posted from TSR Mobile

Completely- That's understandable.
ASS, ASS, ASS, ASS, ASS and TITTIES.

That's six but it makes a nice tune!
Original post by jakeel1
I know what you mean, you dislike it when it is part of someones personality not just some occurence that happens when they have a bad day, imo the latter is acceptable.

Yes exactly!! Thank you very much. You hit the nail on the head. Not only are these types of girls REALLY annoying, but they also (wrongly) make you feel guilty, as if you're the cause for all their troubles, when really they just need to relax instead of being bitchy and punishing everyone around them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I Don't have 7 I have 4 but yeah.

Personality, height, looks and ambition.
Original post by Ebony19
Sounds like you deserve eachother as well...

You're invited to the wedding

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by -Rainbow Drops-
You're invited to the wedding

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just do it in a registry office save us all the effort
Nice smile, cute eyes, cute face, hourglass, smart, funny, not moody. :tongue:
Original post by davidmb19
I Don't have 7 I have 4 but yeah.

Personality, height, looks and ambition.

I always hate this types of questions cus for example your answers. Isn't height looks, and ambition personality? thus making it 2 not 4.
Reply 90
Original post by 4Skin
Big brown eyes.

Wide hips

Chunky legs

Tits obv

Confidence

Chillaxedness

Knowing her place.

knowing her place???
Original post by jakeel1
I always hate this types of questions cus for example your answers. Isn't height looks, and ambition personality? thus making it 2 not 4.

You're right. But if you look at all the other comments they're basically saying the same thing. It all falls under personality and looks lol
Original post by Ebony19
Just do it in a registry office save us all the effort

No

Posted from TSR Mobile
- Loyalty - one who stands by your side no matter what happens.
- Intelligence - Someone that you can speak to about a wide range of topics.
- Height - 5"7 - 5"11 someone within that range is ideal for a tall person like myself.
- Looks - Natural beauty is always best someone who looks good effortlessly a mixture between masculine features and feminine.
- Hygiene - Someone who takes care of themselves and is well presented
- Elegant/Classy - Someone with great style and mannerisms usually respectful not "arrogant" but oozes confidence.
- Sense of humour - someone who is fun to be around with not always serious and playful at times.
You're right. But if you look at all the other comments they're basically saying the same thing. It all falls under personality and looks lol

Yeah thats way too vague though lol.
Reply 96
Majority of these say height... downside to being 5"3 :confused:
Original post by RebekaT
Majority of these say height... downside to being 5"3 :confused:

I'm 6ft3 and I'm pretty sure the other guys are probably around the same height so yeah lol
Reply 98
I'm 6ft3 and I'm pretty sure the other guys are probably around the same height so yeah lol

Height is just kind of a trivial thing though right? Just saying it's nice to see some people don't think height matters
Original post by RebekaT
Height is just kind of a trivial thing though right? Just saying it's nice to see some people don't think height matters

So you would date a guy that is shorter than you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending