Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys,would you find a DD girl a turn off or turn on? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    CB's thought process:

A girl thinks liking Dungeons and Dragons is a bad thing?? How wrong can she be? I must swoop in and alleviate her concerns and tell her how cool that would be and how happy I ouwl be to fight dragons and raid dungeons with such a girl...

Oh wait. DD is a bra size :facepalm: How could I be so stupid. The world of Bras is a confusing one I will never understand. Just like I will never get near a pair of boobs I could still provide my experience of futilely staring at women's breasts of all sizes though. Or I could admit mistaking bra size to D&D and perhaps gain a rep or make someone laugh. Lets go with that.
    How did this even become an issue? This is the bizarrest thing I've seen on TSR.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh OP you can't really judge them purely on size, it's one of those things that A) Also depends on shape and position and relative symmetric's and B) Personal Preference.

The only real way to get a true answer is by showing someone and asking their opinion. Maybe ask your partner (if you have one)? Then again I know fella's will generally compliment their GF's even concerning aspect's they find unattractive, rubbish boob is better than no boob after all. :lol:

(Original post by blue n white army)
    are they large because they have naturally large breast or because they are fat.

Thin with big boobs is a turn on. Fat with big boobs is a turn off, although the boobs can still be nice to look at.
    Pretty much this.

Although it does also include the shape etc, though thinner girls with these kind of boobs in my experience tend to be less saggy.

Also depends if the girls looked after them etc, it's pretty weird how some girls don't realise how important it is to wear the correct bra size and also to wear it often if they want to reduce sagging as they get older.

I remember one of my very first girlfriends was only a B cup with really perky boobs. Had a fumble only 3-4 years later and it was obvious she either wasn't wearing the correct bra often or one at all.

(Original post by TitanicTeutonicPhil)
    Do not EVER use the two words together. 'Curvy' is girl-speak for fat.
    This completely annoys me too.

Curvy in reality is no reflection on the body size, more the shape, aka you can be a size 6, but have a curvy body shape, as in not having a complete plank like shape. However fat girls now use it as a term to basically say that they're fat, but using positive terminology. A size 18-20 for example that lists them-self as 'curvy' is fooling no-one.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a petite, size 8 half Asian girl, with natural GG breasts. I've been self conscious aboht It for years. However I've learnt to accept it . although I get a lot of attention from both guys and girls, most of the guys I've dated haven't really seen my breasts as a turn on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CaliGirl67)
    I'm a petite, size 8 half Asian girl, with natural GG breasts. I've been self conscious aboht It for years. However I've learnt to accept it . although I get a lot of attention from both guys and girls, most of the guys I've dated haven't really seen my breasts as a turn on.
    At lower band size a GG isn't so unmanageable though. I'm a 28G and still fit into clothes etc easily enough. My friend on the other hand is a 30K and I think that is when it starts getting really difficult.

Im a 34DD and my boyfriend loves my boobs and insists they are huge but everytime I look in the mirror I just see average boobs looking back at me. Is that normal?

ReputationRep:
    are they large because they have naturally large breast or because they are fat.

Thin with big boobs is a turn on. Fat with big boobs is a turn off, although the boobs can still be nice to look at.
    I think that's more to do with proportion which weight plays a role in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Im a 34DD and my boyfriend loves my boobs and insists they are huge but everytime I look in the mirror I just see average boobs looking back at me. Is that normal?
    I kind of feel that way I'm a 32D but everyone always thinks I have big boobs but I find it's more because I'm very petit.

As for the op of course guys like girls with big boobs I don't get how that's even a real question?
    I have a round butt and I have big boobs but I notice the guys I've always been with were more amazed by boobs than my butt. because I guess appreciate big tits over a larger butt. But this is obvious and I really don't even know if thus ha a serious question?

What I think is a turn off is a bigger tummy the smaller the waistline the better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nickierose21)
    I kind of feel that way I'm a 32D but everyone always thinks I have big boobs but I find it's more because I'm very petit.

As for the op of course guys like girls with big boobs I don't get how that's even a real question?
    I have a round butt and I have big boobs but I notice the guys I've always been with were more amazed by boobs than my butt. because I guess appreciate big tits over a larger butt. But this is obvious and I really don't even know if thus ha a serious question?

What I think is a turn off is a bigger tummy the smaller the waistline the better.
    Literally the same thing with me tbh..My boyfriend prefers my boobs over my butt and I pay more attention to my butt than boobs :')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    Literally the same thing with me tbh..My boyfriend prefers my boobs over my butt and I pay more attention to my butt than boobs :')
    Well I don't concern with my boobs because those never go away. But my butt does and I have a harder time fitting jeans at times too tight too baggy etc.

Well I don't concern with my boobs because those never go away. But my butt does and I have a harder time fitting jeans at times too tight too baggy etc.
    The struggle is real :five:

ReputationRep:
    I find it hard with jeans too it's so annoying!

ReputationRep:

(Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)

either of you girls wanna skype?

I'm taken by another fellow tsr member unfortunately

ReputationRep:
    Nope I'm good :')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm taken by another fellow tsr member unfortunately

youre anon he'll never know

ReputationRep:
    Nobody wants saggy, droopy breasts. Chop them off at once.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a size 8 but have 32DD boobs. Compared to other girls who's boobs are the same size as mine they look bigger tho:/ I hate my boobs as I feel it looks out of proportion and it also means I can't wear tight tops or bralets without people commenting. However, I don't seem to get any complaints by men or anything. If you've got a bit of junk in your trunk aswell (which i fortunately do have) I think it looks fine! You shouldn't care about boys opinions as its your body but I know how you feel x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hukdealz)
    thin and curvy are practically opposites

size 4/6/8(at a push) with DD is perfect IMO
    Curvy has to do with proportions nothing to do with weight.

ReputationRep:
    Curvy has to do with proportions nothing to do with weight.
    if you asked a stranger of what she thought her body shape was, 90% of those who think that they are 'curvy' will actually just be fat

ReputationRep:
    No I'm good.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 24, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.