I'll try and answer all your points.
1) I never said it wasn't on both sides, as well as those who don't consider themselves to be cisgendered.
2) According to your profile you are male. Why do you feel you should have a say in what conditions a woman can have control over her own body?
3) You're missing the point. It's fine for boobs to be on show if they're perky and attractive and sexualised. It's not fine for them to be used for their natural purpose of feeding children. Apparently.
4) The point is; he was deemed to have served his time after two and a half years - for being convicted of rape. I wonder if many of you on here understand what rape does to a victim.
5) It's not good business sense, because there are little boys and girls desperate for merchandise with ALL of their heroes on it, not just the male ones.
6) Disney is horrendously sexist towards both sides; they are very keen to maintain these gender stereotypes - and even when, in films such as 'Frozen', they appear at first to have beaten it, they ruin it - all men are either evil and conniving like Hans, or dumb like Kristoff. Disney is a prime example of an organisation that do not want gender equality on either side.
Same goes for films like Magic Mike etc, I don't watch these because just as much as I don't like films that objectify women, I don't like ones that objectify men either. We're humans, not objects.
In my experience egalitarians by and large believe there already is equality, when there isn't. Fair enough if that's not your definition, but to suggest we're all equal and treated well is a fallacy.
I wasn't suggesting that men fight our battles (my views on HeForShe are complicated). We aren't telling men to fix our problems, we're fighting for the rights to be able to fix them - the whole point is that we don't want men to 'let' us do anything, we don't want them to 'give' us anything - we deserve it, and we are going to take it.
(BTW not all feminists are free-bleeders, I find it disgusting and don't think sanitary protection has anything to do with feminism, personally. Just like very few feminists actually hate men, or burn bras, or do whatever else people imagine feminists do).