Turn on thread page Beta

What is your thinking towards gay people??? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zachary T-H)
    !!!!! Why did I click the spoiler, I haven't seen it yet I'm such a fool
    First off - just a friendly word of advice - edit that post because you can be heavily penalised for swearing if someone reports you

Secondly - You've not found out how he dies. All I will say is that it is bloody harrowing and hard viewing, and I won't be surprised if you can't sleep for a few nights because its really stressed a few people out on Twitter TO THAT EXTENT.

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind gay people but some aspects of it is sort of sad. For example being the only child of a family and being gay, if I was a father to know that my grandchild will never truly be mine is just...a little jarring. Other than that i'm ok with them.

ReputationRep:
    NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO JUDGE. HAVE AN OPINION.YES. BUT JUDGING is a no no. Everyone does something that someine else may feel or thinks is wrong. Love yourself, No the facts. #focus on your own sex life. What other people think about your sex life is not your business. It's theirs #SupremeBeings.

ReputationRep:
    "What is your thinking towards gay people?"

oh wow I love questions like these.

What is your thinking towards Jewish people?
    What is your thinking towards black people?
    What is your thinking towards women?
    What is your thinking towards Russian people?

- do these questions sound right to you? If the answer is no, then you now understand why 'gay people' might take offense towards your question. If they answer is yes, then I think you need to learn to be more open and accepting to others.

Gay people are PEOPLE. - PEOPLE should be treated equally.

ReputationRep:
    My thinking is that there should definitely be more of them. More gay girls specifically. More gay girls in my area. More single gay girls in my area. More single gay girls in my area who are willing to date me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matthewduncan)
    I think they should be left alone but i will never agree with their lifestyle.
    Will never have a friend or family member who is like that either
    Yes because you apparently seem to think you have a say in what your friends'/family members' sexual orientations are. :rolleyes:

And what exactly do you even picture when you say "their lifestyle?" Two people loving each other, living with each other, being there for each other? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samstyan99)
    "What is your thinking towards gay people?"

oh wow I love questions like these.

What is your thinking towards Jewish people?
    What is your thinking towards black people?
    What is your thinking towards women?
    What is your thinking towards Russian people?

- do these questions sound right to you? If the answer is no, then you now understand why 'gay people' might take offense towards your question. If they answer is yes, then I think you need to learn to be more open and accepting to others.

Gay people are PEOPLE. - PEOPLE should be treated equally.
    If you would have looked at my profile you would know that I am gay. And this post is to see what "PEOPLES" perspective is on us

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Couldn't care less about orientation tbh, if somebodies homosexual then it just means one less guy to compete with and I won't have any issue with them as long as they don't overstep a line (i.e. inappropriate touching).

Don't really agree with any form of bullying either and if it becomes annoying to me I'll speak on behalf of that person myself.

ReputationRep:
    I honestly don't care what someone's sexuality is as long as it's to humans haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amazing!)
    I honestly don't care what someone's sexuality is as long as it's to humans haha.
    Lol I hope so to.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It breaks my heart. And if I ever saw it happening I would totally lose my cool! I'm not a loud person and not overly confident but if there's something that would get me riled up it would be this.

ReputationRep:
    I think it is extremely wrong to socially exclude a large group of people in society because of their sexual preference.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk)
    First off - just a friendly word of advice - edit that post because you can be heavily penalised for swearing if someone reports you

Secondly - You've not found out how he dies. All I will say is that it is bloody harrowing and hard viewing, and I won't be surprised if you can't sleep for a few nights because its really stressed a few people out on Twitter TO THAT EXTENT.
    I'm pretty new hear, are people really that pathetic? I have edited as a precaution just in case but I don't really see how it's that much of a problem.

I was annoyed at my self for not being able to avoid temptation of clicking at the spoiler, not at you I shall watch it now I think!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk)

Okay. I watched it, when you said he died I expected Daniel but I never expected it to be that gruesome. That last part was really hard to watch, It's one of the few things in my life that has genuinely made me feel scared to live in society as a gay man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zachary T-H)
    Okay. I watched it, when you said he died I expected Daniel but I never expected it to be that gruesome. That last part was really hard to watch, It's one of the few things in my life that has genuinely made me feel scared to live in society as a gay man
    Society is gruesome and very diminishing to people like us... And I have not found out why which is what i really want to know...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NathanAllen)
    Society is gruesome and very diminishing to people like us... And I have not found out why which is what i really want to know...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Cause we're to pretty We were discussing a TV series called cucumber, I'd watch it if I were you, the episode in question is really horrible

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quentinhamilton)
    I think it is extremely wrong to socially exclude a large group of people in society because of their sexual preference.

What about a small group?

ReputationRep:
    Ok

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moggis)
    What about a small group?
    Either way it's wrong to demise someone of something

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rugar Rell)
    Not bothered I dont support homosexuality alot of gays deliberatley draw attention to themselves by wearing female shoes etc and try acting like straight men want them.. alot of them feel superior to women, these are the type I would watch get bullied. The normal gays stand a chance of me stepping in and rescuing them from torment

Posted from TSR Mobile

^^ these are some wise words from rugar fell ^^ but seriously people should be able to stand up for themself ( but still would try to help )

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.