Where do you see yourself in 10 years time? Watch
Hopefully I will be a at least mildly successful writer (probably not) or have a decent income. I'll have a 9 year old child at this point! I really hope me and my fiancé would have saved up enough money to be married and own our own house - either back in Brighton or here in the West Midlands somewhere. I'd like Christopher - my other half - and myself to be happy with everything we have achieved in the last ten years.
- Fruitful career as a Counsellor
- Have a much larger social circle so I don't have to spend a lot of nights out alone or in the house
- Improved my confidence much more so I can show the person I truly am
- Moved out of parents hopefully living with a girlfriend
- Explored the world much more (e.g. go travelling)
- Been able to make an overall positive impact on the world with my presence
Sorry I couldn't help my self.
Seriously though, I'll be 26 so probably backpacking in south America or something like that as I have severe wander lust. Also hopefully I'll have at least a masters in something that has to do with robotic or astrophysics