Which fantasy place/land would you like to live in? Watch

daydreamer4life
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by HandmadeTurnip)
Scadrial from the Mistborn series, although preferably after the events of the first trilogy. It would also have to be on the condition that I could be an Allomancer.
I was looking for this comment :coma: High-five! If I couldn't be an Allomancer, I would be a Soother like Breeze :daydreaming:
HandmadeTurnip
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by daydreamer4life)
I was looking for this comment :coma: High-five! If I couldn't be an Allomancer, I would be a Soother like Breeze :daydreaming:
Interesting choice, I'd probably want to have one of the more flashy metals like Steel or Pewter.
r'hllor
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Similarly I love GoT, but yeah, unless I could choose my destiny I'd rather go with something safer :')

I think I'd have to pick Hogwarts too
Juichiro
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Queen Cersei)
If you could live in any fantasy land which would it be?

As much as I adore Game of Thrones I think living in that world would be pretty nightmarish... I would love to live in Wonderland as it is all so random!
I would like to live in Kings Landing with my partner, Cersei Lannister and our children.
Sgt.Incontro
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by TornadoGR4)
Los Santos
Hell yes.
Mr...
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Camp Half Blood :woo:
Ahmed231
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Naruto's world all day long. Best place ever and get to do jutsu's all day long and ........ soo cool.:awesome::borat::daydreaming:
princxsa
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Game of Thrones. Or Middle Earth or final fantasy

Posted from TSR Mobile
muf_mur
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Krypton
lilacwanda28
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
anywhere in Middle Earth...the Shire, Rivendell, Lothlorien, Gondolin (before it was destroyed obvs lols)
but Wonderland is a good shout too
Yeah dude
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Oh FUUU I forgot about tranquility lane from fallout 3 lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
callum_law
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Nah, I would love to live in Westeros. It would be amazing to live in Highgarden or Sunspear, assuming you are of high birth.
HandmadeTurnip
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm surprised by the number of people saying Game of Thrones, it seems like it would be a horrible world to live in. :erm:
callum_law
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by HandmadeTurnip)
I'm surprised by the number of people saying Game of Thrones, it seems like it would be a horrible world to live in. :erm:
It's the land of heroes, my friend. A place worthy of our hearts and spirit.
kkboyk
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Tom and Jerry: I'd be defying the laws of nature and physics on a daily basis :cool:
SirMasterKey
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Middle Earth- particularly the Shire.
SirMasterKey
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by callum_law)
Nah, I would love to live in Westeros. It would be amazing to live in Highgarden or Sunspear, assuming you are of high birth.
Chances are you wouldn't be and even then life would still be fairly rough politically if you are high birth. The seven kingdoms uniting behind Robort Barratheon very much seemed more like a marriage of convienance than anything else.
callum_law
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by SirMasterKey)
Chances are you wouldn't be and even then life would still be fairly rough politically if you are high birth. The seven kingdoms uniting behind Robort Barratheon very much seemed more like a marriage of convienance than anything else.
I think if you don't play the Game of Thrones and just get on with life, you'd be pretty comfortable. With that said, life is a gamble and if I did play the Game, I could live a happy life with my enemies' blood around me chops. I could be born as Aegon the Conqueror for all you know. He had a pretty decent life, in my view.
Plumstone
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
So many to choose from!!

- Alagaesia from the Inheritance Cycle (especially if I were an elf)

- Narnia, but only in The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe and Prince Caspian, I didn't like the other books so much.

- The world of Harry Potter (obviously...)

- Lyra's world with daemons, but without the Magisterium or any other bad people

it really depends on what mood I'm in as to which one I would like most. Today, for example, it would be Alegaesia.
Kryptsoflebrcunt
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
you all need to get outside fagits
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (66)
23.4%
No (216)
76.6%

Watched Threads