Fideo stop e statting and post pic.
    I've lost all my gainz over exam period

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Fideo stop e statting and post pic.
    This essentially.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    I guess this explains why FK is a skinny manlet with a 10kg bench and Pimped + Jam are fat manlets who can't run
    True

Brb cycles to work which is at end of road and out of breath

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    ...if youre worried about the effect on muscle then just eat 400 calories more FFS. Not hard is it? The people who use that excuse are just lazy degenerates tbh
    20-50 minutes, high intensity, 3 times a week, regardless of diet, is proven to have absolutely 0 effect on your gains.

I just don't do cardio outside of commuting/sport because it's boring as ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    I guess this explains why FK is a skinny manlet with a 10kg bench and Pimped + Jam are fat manlets who can't run
    But I am manmore

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pimped Butterfly)
    20-50 minutes, high intensity, 3 times a week, regardless of diet, is proven to have absolutely 0 effect on your gains.

Can be very stress relieving tbf. Nice 40m run is excellent for clearing the mind

ReputationRep:

Just play music or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Just play music or something?
    But I can listen to it in my own home?

ReputationRep:
    Nah lol cardio is for *****
    I'd rather look like a human than a veiny balloon man

ReputationRep:
    yeah cardio bores the **** out of me, can only do it when playing football/hockey

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TornadoGR4)
    I'd rather look like a human than a veiny balloon man
    picking up a weight won't instantly turn you into Arnold

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    non lifters find any excuse

ReputationRep:
    Cardio is for skinny manlets

I cycle to and from work, play football. Doing cardio outside of activities like that just makes you a nobjockey
    That's cardio...

Cardio doesn't just mean hopping on a treadmill :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dexa)
    That's cardio...

Cardio doesn't just mean hopping on a treadmill :rolleyes:
    He clearly said outside of those activities you half-wit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Depleted)
    He clearly said outside of those activities you half-wit.
    Read it again.

"Cardio is for manlets"

Proceeds to say he cycles to and from work (as opposed to driving or bus), and plays football. Both are voluntary cardio exercise. Can you see the irony?

Also "doing cardio outside of activities like that makes you a nob jockey". So basically everything apart from cycling and football makes you a nob?

Even if he means doing cardio out of your free time makes you a nob, he's still playing football. Presumably because he enjoys it, in the same way someone likes to go for a run or have a game of tennis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dexa)
    Read it again.

"Cardio is for manlets"

Proceeds to say he cycles to and from work (as opposed to driving or bus), and plays football. Both are voluntary cardio exercise. Can you see the irony?

Also "doing cardio outside of activities like that makes you a nob jockey". So basically everything apart from cycling and football makes you a nob?

Even if he means doing cardio out of your free time makes you a nob, he's still playing football. Presumably because he enjoys it, in the same way someone likes to go for a run or have a game of tennis.
    Oh I agree wholeheartedly with the points you make, just too exception to your original post. I love going on runs as well, usually get 2 half marathons in a year but I can't do any further really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    Oh really? Never knew that. And here I was limiting myself to press ups because I was afraid of getting too strong.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TornadoGR4)
    Oh really? Never knew that. And here I was limiting myself to press ups because I was afraid of getting too strong.....
    ur post made 0 sense m8

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dexa)
    Read it again.

"Cardio is for manlets"

Not voluntary. I can't afford PT, let alone a car. Cycle is 10x quicker than walking.

Activities like that is implying sport. And yes, all cardio everything outside of commuting and sport is for nobjockeys.

ReputationRep:
    non lifters find any excuse
    betas when will they learn

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.