Turn on thread page Beta

OCR Business Studies - F291 18th May 2015 watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anj.v)
    I also put a left shift in demand?

For the demography question I said more young drivers and something along those lines. Along with people migrating into the UK which may increase Nissan's demand for cars and the leaf. (Not sure whether this was a great answer or not)
    The other questions were alright i suppose.
    For demographics and social trend question, i think you can write about anything along the lines of, population, population age, taste and preferences of car, income level (this have been accepted in previous mark schemes)

ReputationRep:
    It was such a nice exam! From what everyone's saying I should be on for an A/B, I got all the content but I have a poor writing style

ReputationRep:
    Would I get any marks for talking about older people not wanting to buy a car and preferring to travel by busses😂 in the demographics questions😫

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucy112233)
    Would I get any marks for talking about older people not wanting to buy a car and preferring to travel by busses😂 in the demographics questions😫
    If you mentioned free bus passes you might I guess 😏😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toby2204)
    If you mentioned free bus passes you might I guess 😏😂
    I didn't say anything about free bus passes😭 I've definitely failed😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucy112233)
    I didn't say anything about free bus passes😭 I've definitely failed😂
    Don't worry about it haha, they're pretty low boundaries

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toby2204)
    Don't worry about it haha, they're pretty low boundaries
    Haha thanks I hope so😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jeff ?)
    For demographics and social trend question, i think you can write about anything along the lines of, population, population age, taste and preferences of car, income level (this have been accepted in previous mark schemes)
    Oh good! I said the age population of the UK might mean there is less demand for Nissan as elderly people tend to use Public Transport, and that social trends might influence the types of cars people buy, and if the leaf becomes fashionable, demand will increase!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanielCFC)
    Oh good! I said the age population of the UK might mean there is less demand for Nissan as elderly people tend to use Public Transport, and that social trends might influence the types of cars people buy, and if the leaf becomes fashionable, demand will increase!
    Spot on mate!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else doing the AS exam on Que Rico on the 4th of June ?? I have no idea what the paper will be like or what to write can someone help please😩

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.