Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Protégé)
    I pretty much only watched Friends because of Ross and Rachel.

My favourite shows are; Sherlock, The Sopranos and Breaking Bad.
    Breaking Bad is so good. I dont know if you've seen it all...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Gus' death was the single greatest action scene that ive seen in my entire life.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone watch:

Chuck,
    Once Upon A time
    How I met your mother
    Orphan Black.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undine_monty)
    Breaking Bad is so good. I dont know if you've seen it all...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Gus' death was the single greatest action scene that ive seen in my entire life.
    Breaking Bad was really good, I was pretty hooked on it for a while. Walter changed really slowly over the cause of the show, it wasn't very stifling. That's what I like about it, plus I loved the ending to bits.

ReputationRep:
    Breaking Bad was really good, I was pretty hooked on it for a while. Walter changed really slowly over the cause of the show, it wasn't very stifling. That's what I like about it, plus I loved the ending to bits.
    From the beginning, his aim was to make meth to provide for his family moneywise after he died but the longer he lived, the more he lost sight of his original goal. Even when he had enough money, he didn't stop. It took control of him and he became dangerous as a result.

The way he rigged that gun machine up though at the end :clap2:. Typical Walter White, going out with a bang, no pun intended

ReputationRep:
    Did you watch Better Call Saul?

ReputationRep:
    From the beginning, his aim was to make meth to provide for his family moneywise after he died but the longer he lived, the more he lost sight of his original goal. Even when he had enough money, he didn't stop. It took control of him and he became dangerous as a result.

The way he rigged that gun machine up though at the end :clap2:. Typical Walter White, going out with a bang, no pun intended
    Yeah, I disliked him at the beginning because of his reluctancy to kill the drug dealer but then afterwards I disliked him because he became too ruthless. I think he's a pretty balanced character because at the end he tried to make right everything he could make right.

I liked the music at the end, still listen to it now.

Did you watch Better Call Saul?
    Nah, watched half an hour of the first episode but found it really boring so stopped.

ReputationRep:
    Once Upon a Time, Orange is the New Black and American Horror Story are where it's at
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by HemmingsHood)
    Game of thrones and the 100 are amazing shows.
    Yes, yes they are

(Original post by Kholmes1)
    Anyone watch:

Chuck,
    Once Upon A time
    How I met your mother
    Orphan Black.
    I watch OUAT yes, and I watched Chuck when it was on but it finished ages ago

ReputationRep:
    Pretty Little Liars, Gossip Girl and Suitss are the best shows.
    eastenders is just a joke and is the reason i hate british tv, the american sitcoms were good but british tv just ruined them by airing the same episode over and over again.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I disliked him at the beginning because of his reluctancy to kill the drug dealer but then afterwards I disliked him because he became too ruthless. I think he's a pretty balanced character because at the end he tried to make right everything he could make right.

I liked the music at the end, still listen to it now.

Nah, watched half an hour of the first episode but found it really boring so stopped.
    His reluctance showed he had a sense of humanity which he later lost .

I agree, he did become ruthless. He was so powerful because he made the purest meth out there. He went power crazy.

I really liked Better Call Saul. Probably because he was my fav character in Breaking Bad. It was nice to see how his developments which would later lead to him becoming Saul Goodman

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by battycatlady)
    Once Upon a Time, Orange is the New Black and American Horror Story are where it's at
    Orange is the New Black comes out next month!

American Horror Story!! My fav season is Asylum then Murder House, Freak Show and then Coven.

Asylum was sooo good. I cried in the last episode so hard. What Kit did for Sister Jude was heart-warming.

Coven was alright but I mainly didn't like it because I like how Evan Peters didnt have many lines because he was a Frankenstein in the middle of it.

The new season is gonna be called Hotel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sara_PLL)
    Pretty Little Liars, Gossip Girl and Suitss are the best shows.
    eastenders is just a joke and is the reason i hate british tv, the american sitcoms were good but british tv just ruined them by airing the same episode over and over again.
    Pretty Little Liars is amazing! I cant wait for season 6! Not all Britsish tv is bad though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kholmes1)
    Anyone watch:

Chuck,
    Once Upon A time
    How I met your mother
    Orphan Black.
    I watch How I Met Your Mother Sooo good

ReputationRep:
    Omg THE BIG BANG THEORY IS MY LIFE 😀😀😀

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No, watching Eastenders doesn't make you a chav. Loads of different people from different social standings watch Eastenders.

You're so narrow minded, its unreal :hand:
    I went in to rate this and it told me I had reached my limit today :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brunosgirl97)
    Omg THE BIG BANG THEORY IS MY LIFE 😀😀😀

Posted from TSR Mobile
    OMG YAY! My friends seem to think I'm some sort of nerdy weirdo because of how much I like it aha! Do you watch Brooklyn99?
    Also have you seen the clip from the season 8 finale I was nearly crying!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brunosgirl97)
    omg the big bang theory is my life 😀😀😀

posted from tsr mobile
    yeah woooo

ReputationRep:
    GOT for life lads, GOT for life.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frances98)
    OMG YAY! My friends seem to think I'm some sort of nerdy weirdo because of how much I like it aha! Do you watch Brooklyn99?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No i dont watch brooklyn 99. Yeah im so excited to watch the finale but sad as i know what happens. Its annoying we are so far behind america!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frances98)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omggg I love Brooklyn99!!!!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Who is going to be the top scorer of the World Cup in 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.