Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bazil666)
    yeah man lmfaooo you dead ass crummy as niga, the examiner just gonna rip that ****ing emotion off you like a sticke and just pop you with those grim as brown loafers he wearing like some granddad old ass like bruh bruh you ****ing dead my niga 'ensivaging' you fuciking scrub man come on dude you hahahahahahaha. My homeboy crooks gon come out and ****ing kill you ***** and thats what he gon make his mixtape cover you get me fam like free my niga repping the 300 chiraq fuk w/ me and you get popped like bruh dead ass niga get ur ****ing ass outta here son
    This should be in the polyglot thread, a new unique language developed by the lesser developed homo sapiens. Or someone didn't get good results last year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessThomas6)
    It's a good book
    I'm so glad we got it chosen for us over some of the others we could have done
    This book really made me cry, damn! Lennie was so nice and everything, it just is scuba good book.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessthomas6)
    i'd rep this if i could
    it's annoying, people are just trying to help their gcse chances but some people have to ruin it
    look at you whinin bitcboi lol if you realy cared yout get the fukoff this site an yud be revisin are you dumb lmfoa fukboi im her screamin lookn at your chances diminish lol bad luck bred

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlphaWolfZ)
    This book really made me cry, damn! Lennie was so nice and everything, it just is scuba good book.
    Yeah, I cried

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessthomas6)
    i'd rep this if i could
    it's annoying, people are just trying to help their gcse chances but some people have to ruin it
    jess thomas. Jess what kind of a name is that my niga you look like some 5 year old girl get ur ass outta heer emy ***** like bruh bruh that niga crooks is ****ing upset you fukin cracker took his freedom like analyse that my niga like bruh get ur ass outta here like some 80 man **** outta here my niga

ReputationRep:
    jess thomas. Jess what kind of a name is that my niga you look like some 5 year old girl get ur ass outta heer emy ***** like bruh bruh that niga crooks is ****ing upset you fukin cracker took his freedom like analyse that my niga like bruh get ur ass outta here like some 80 man **** outta here my niga
    I look like a 5 year old? Damn, dermatologists must hate me

ReputationRep:
    I'd rep this if I could
    It's annoying, people are just trying to help their GCSE chances but some people have to ruin it
    Don't worry. I genuinely feel it is either a thirteen year old who lives of getting reactions of people online, or geniunely somebody with an iq below room temperature. Either way the best way to deal with this extremely sad type of person is to ignore them and let them waste their time, making accounts and responding to each other

How's revision going btw?

ReputationRep:
    niga goin ressurect lil jojo an spray ur hold squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheTruthTeller)
    Don't worry. I genuinely feel it is either a thirteen year old who lives of getting reactions of people online, or geniunely somebody with an iq below room temperature. Either way the best way to deal with this extremely sad type of person is to ignore them and let them waste their time, making accounts and responding to each other

How's revision going btw?

Yeah haha, I find it kind of funny
    It's going alright actually, this morning answering loads of questions helped, I'm not exactly positive about y biology, but what will be will be really, I don't need biology and I'll at least scrape a C
    You? (If you're revising)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thetruthteller)
    don't worry. I genuinely feel it is either a thirteen year old who lives of getting reactions of people online, or geniunely somebody with an iq below room temperature. Either way the best way to deal with this extremely sad type of person is to ignore them and let them waste their time, making accounts and responding to each other

how's revision going btw?
    my niga wuttt. Fuk outta here wit dat iq below room temperature i got a ****ing a* and you gon seit the exam 2morrow and fail my niga like ahahahaha 13 my niga fuk w/ me ill show who 12 my niga

ReputationRep:
    I sat this exam last year and got an A*.

In the first few pages of OFMAM they had summaries, analysis etc before the first chapter. I literally just copied most of that out word for word, changing a few things to adapt to the Q...

Oh dear

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olympiad)
    I sat this exam last year and got an A*.

In the first few pages of OFMAM they had summaries, analysis etc before the first chapter. I literally just copied most of that out word for word, changing a few things to adapt to the Q...

Oh dear

Yeah we have chapter summaries, I don't think our teachers even realise

ReputationRep:
    Yeah we have chapter summaries, I don't think our teachers even realise
    We also have two pages worth of writing on the characters. I'm assuming we are allowed to use those in the exam tomorrow as INSPIRATION I haven't revised at all for Lit...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by t.thompson22)
    We also have two pages worth of writing on the characters. I'm assuming we are allowed to use those in the exam tomorrow as INSPIRATION I haven't revised at all for Lit...
    Haha
    I swear they buy texts with notes in them for the texts you cover as Language or something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by t.thompson22)
    Omg you guys are so lucky!!! Our books are blank.... no notes nothing at all!!! We just have about 6 lines as the blurb which say that George and Lennie are itinerant workers and best friends!!! I wish we had books with character analysis's

ReputationRep:
    My books have summaries and then context and a bit of ideas in it for an inspector calls

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samuel2599)
    My books have summaries and then context and a bit of ideas in it for an inspector calls

Posted from TSR Mobile
    dont worry about it. i sat the exam last year and made up quotes and got an A* i got full marks lol. even i found it hard to beleive

ReputationRep:
    dont worry about it. i sat the exam last year and made up quotes and got an A* i got full marks lol. even i found it hard to beleive
    Stop saying that because it isn't true and you know it.
    Tomorrow morning some person who's been up all night stressing over this exam is going to look up some last minute tips, see this and think "oh. I'll do that. Seems like an easy A*"
    They get their results on results day and they've thrown away 20% of their GCSE, maybe more if they do it for the other exams because they thought they could get an A* by making stuff up. Then they have to resit, maybe retake the entire course in sixth form. Maybe they won't get into their sixth form of choice. It's impossible to get an A* by making stuff up and not reading the book and you know it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Stop saying that because it isn't true and you know it.
    Tomorrow morning some person who's been up all night stressing over this exam is going to look up some last minute tips, see this and think "oh. I'll do that. Seems like an easy A*"
    They get their results on results day and they've thrown away 20% of their GCSE, maybe more if they do it for the other exams because they thought they could get an A* by making stuff up. Then they have to resit, maybe retake the entire course in sixth form. Maybe they won't get into their sixth form of choice. It's impossible to get an A* by making stuff up and not reading the book and you know it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    GG. Can you therefore post some tips to get anA* for last minutes students You seem to be a true A* student, I just have badluck with humanities(but got a 100% A* for english die)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlphaWolfZ)
    GG. Can you therefore post some tips to get anA* for last minutes students You seem to be a true A* student, I just have badluck with humanities(but got a 100% A* for english die)
    Awh aha thanks

Basically know your texts, have a few ideas of points you could make in your mind, but remember try can't be set in stone because you don't know what will come up
    Have ideas of key scenes, characters and quotes
    Remember you've been studying these texts for a long time now and you just need to keep calm and do your best, because at the end of the day that's all you can do.
    Breathe.
    Have a final re read of key scenes the morning of the exam and you'll be okay

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 18, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

OMAM

Ultimate Of Mice And Men Thread

Plot, context, character analysis and everything in between.

Notes

Revision Hub

All our revision materials in one place

Love books

Common grammar and vocabulary problems

Get your questions asked and answered

Useful literary websitesStudy help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.