Turn on thread page Beta

AMA - 18 year old british pakistani watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrKmas508)
    Well technically Mohammed did write it with his own hands so... Back on topic I believe that it's slightly completely f**king insane to say you'd kill someone just because of your religion. That why you're here instead here instead of the squalid s**tholes you Muslims come from (90% of the time anyway).
    I may not be a Muslim but for the sake of the discussion, the bible/Jewish Torah has many verses that promote violence, murder and war. Many of which, including quotes from the quran, are taken out of context.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samina_ay)
    **** off. You've gained some information from the media, who represent us in a negative light. we're not murderers either, do your proper research. and why are you giving me **** on a thread on student room? looooool go get a life.
    Ok I'm sorry, I'm just annoyed with what ideasforLife said and blaming you as it seemed like you defended him. As you can see I edited my previous message straight after sending it.

ReputationRep:
    Ok I'm sorry, I'm just annoyed with what ideasforLife said and blaming you as it seemed like you defended him. As you can see I edited my previous message straight after sending it.
    Oh get a grip with yourself. Honestly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frogs r everywhere)
    I may not be a Muslim but for the sake of the discussion, the bible/Jewish Torah has many verses that promote violence, murder and war. Many of which, including quotes from the quran, are taken out of context.
    I absolutely agree with you however Jews and Christians aren't violent,murderers trying to wage war purely because their religion says so. The Torah is especially bad however most Jews are sensible people. Isis and Malala believe in the same thing however they interprete it differently and I wish more Muslims would chose the latter interpretation.

ReputationRep:
    Do you like to party?:bhangra:

ReputationRep:
    Would your parents be more concerned if you married outside your race or religion and why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophicoco)
    Do you like to party?:bhangra:
    yaaas!

ReputationRep:
    Don't you dare act like I'm the unreasonable one you just said that killing people is ok because the Quran says so, are you incapable of stepping back and to think about the sort of stuff your saying.
    (Original post by IdeasForLife)
    Oh get a grip with yourself. Honestly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheTruthTeller)
    Would your parents be more concerned if you married outside your race or religion and why?
    i actually don't know what they would do.. i'm the eldest sooo.. i'll tell u when i get married lol all i know is they might be worried about it first and probs say no lol, but after persuading them they might say yes. dunno really, whatever Allah puts in their hearts to make them say "yes" or "no".

ReputationRep:
    Which uni have you applied for

ReputationRep:
    i actually don't know what they would do.. i'm the eldest sooo.. i'll tell u when i get married lol all i know is they might be worried about it first and probs say no lol, but after persuading them they might say yes. dunno really, whatever Allah puts in their hearts to make them say "yes" or "no".
    In terms of the scenario would they be more "against" the marriage if lets say you married an Indian Hindu or a Russian Muslim

ReputationRep:
    Don't you dare act like I'm the unreasonable one you just said that killing people is ok because the Quran says so, are you incapable of stepping back and to think about the sort of stuff your saying.
    So? I support the death penalty. Some non-Muslims support it. Stop getting worked up. Have a snicker or something. :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheTruthTeller)
    In terms of the scenario would they be more "against" the marriage if lets say you married an Indian Hindu or a Russian Muslim
    yes they would be. i don't think i'd get close to a non-muslim in a romantic way anyway..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IdeasForLife)
    So? I support the death penalty. Some non-Muslims support it. Stop getting worked up. Have a snicker or something. :facepalm:
    Death penalty shouldn't be given for things that shouldn't be illegal full stop (like Apostacy).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayaz123)
    Which uni have you applied for
    i'm gonna be attending a college, but i'm doing a degree. what about u?

You're very pretty Do you have any siblings? What are you studying/hoping to study?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arfah)
    You're very pretty Do you have any siblings? What are you studying/hoping to study?
    thank you sweety! love your avatar. yes i have 2 brother and 1 sister. i'm the eldest - i'm gonna be studying education studies in sept. how about u?

ReputationRep:
    it wasn't some arab actually, the Qur'an was revealed by Allah Himself.
    At what point would you draw the line between someone who has religious views and someone who is a brainwashed idiot.

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Who are your favourite musicians?
    Who are your inspirations in life?

ReputationRep:
    What do you study

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.