Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone else on here dislike me? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 79JMP)
    Hahaha this is some outrageous banter, I do not know you at all 'Will' but you do seem like a proper loser, especially declaring that you are sexting another user publicly. Mad ting fam.
    Yeah I am a loser. Sorry about that. But in the end many people have done it. They just aren't willing to admit who they did it with and how they felt about it. I am.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Internet)
    Welcome to the club, William walker! Incidentlally, I was once mocked for being rather polite... Don't think that person is going to get very far...
    Oh My God !
    Pickle Carrot Pepper Banana !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    You talk about the exact same things again and again in the exact same manner (so much so that the posts are nearly identical), i.e. that high tory anglican stuff, hilrho, etc.
    Nearly all jokes and sarcasm, from what I've seen. Also your language is very stiff and robotic.

Nearly

Posted from TSR Mobile
    So not autistic then. Just rubbish at writing and not very interesting?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by william walker)
    So not autistic then. Just rubbish at writing and not very interesting?
    Your style of social interaction is rather... off, too. There's gotta be something up with you...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vlad83)
    Oh My God !
    did someone say pickle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vlad83)
    Oh My God !
    Haha a friend chose it for me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    Your style of social interaction is rather... off, too. There's gotta be something up with you...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Can you explain that a little more please?

And yeah there is something a little off with me. I have talked about it before.

ReputationRep:
    Can you explain that a little more please?

And yeah there is something a little off with me. I have talked about it before.
    I'm no expert. Maybe ask a gp about it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowKiwi)
    Look at my gems I'll grab I'll buy the food, you get the drinks. I'm ready to party!

(Original post by QueenAryela)
    Tehehe :3 Too rude but too funneh!

But Will (iAmanze), be nice to your fellow Will. Don't make me come round and pinch you... again
    No, please don't... last time you did that it left marks for 2 days -.- I'll fight back! :kungfu:

I don't want any friends in real life. Nobody around me is good enough.

It does make me something, it makes me friends with Hilrho which is a lot more than I was 6 months. Also you maybe didn't know this but I don't want Hilrho to be my girlfriend or be number 1 in her life. I just want to be friends with her.

Also you kept posting at me saying I was annoying, so I VMed you asking why you found me annoying, then you VMed me saying you would have to tell me through a PM. So then I PMed you.
    Well this was a let down of a response. Hopefully this is the end of our correspondence.

ReputationRep:
    No, you just come across as socially retarded. Still not sure if you are a real person or not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowKiwi)
    I know, I was just kiddin m8 :-) mocking peeps viciously is just cruel.

But I thought we were m8s omg :cry:
    Agreed
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I just got a PM from iAmanze saying why he doesn't like me and finds me irritating. So I was wonder if other people felt the same way and if you do please feel free to post on this thread or PM me.
    i don't dislike u but who is 'Hilrho?'....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iAmanze)
    Look at my gems I'll grab I'll buy the food, you get the drinks. I'm ready to party!

No, please don't... last time you did that it left marks for 2 days -.- I'll fight back! :kungfu:

Well this was a let down of a response. Hopefully this is the end of our correspondence.
    It isn't the end, it isn't even the beginning of the end, but it is perhaps the end of the beginning. To be honest your PM made no sense as you don't know anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    i don't dislike u but who is 'Hilrho?'....
    She is my friend off here. Who everybody thinks I am obsessed with and some people don't like me talking her all the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ILovePancakes)
    No, you just come across as socially retarded. Still not sure if you are a real person or not.
    What do you mean by socially retarded?

ReputationRep:
    Someone is missing in this thread. hilrho
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    She is my friend off here. Who everybody thinks I am obsessed with and some people don't like me talking her all the time.
    oh ok, is she the emoji thing? this one: :hifro:? talk about who u want it just shows u r a good friend

ReputationRep:
    It's the internet. There's always going to be ****heads who are keyboard warriors. Don't take stuff insults seriously here.

ReputationRep:
    I dislike you william walker
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i dont

ReputationRep:
    you will be ok i believe in u

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.