Turn on thread page Beta

I hate being black watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by demx9)
    Does any white really want that?
    Have you seen how dark white people try to get through sunbeds and tan? I've known many people saying how jealous they are.

ReputationRep:
    I feel this is someone that isnt really black and theyre slyly tryna be racist, but if this is genuine you should be ashamed of yourself, fair enough if ur feeling depressed about ur appearance and what not but this is defo not the right way to address ur issues. there's other black girls who dont feel the same as u and would feel disrespected by this post, ive seen a lot of beautiful black girls about & I dont feel much sympathy for u for the way u handled this

FURTHERMORE How the hell did my last post get declined? meanwhile this girl can make racist reckless statements pls let me kno:curious:??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TJay95)
    I feel this is someone that isnt really black and theyre slyly tryna be racist, but if this is genuine you should be ashamed of yourself, fair enough if ur feeling depressed about ur appearance and what not but this is defo not the right way to address ur issues. there's other black girls who dont feel the same as u and would feel disrespected by this post, ive seen a lot of beautiful black girls about & I dont feel much sympathy for u for the way u handled this

FURTHERMORE How the hell did my last post get declined? meanwhile this girl can make racist reckless statements pls let me kno:curious:??

How the hell did your post NOT get declined?

The sheer level of ignorance and stupidity in your post is quite frankly unbelievable.

ReputationRep:
    most of the advice on here has honestly made me tear up, i feel i know what to do now to work on being happier.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ConstantlyStressed)
    I hate my hair
    I hate my skin colour
    I want to change, but I know i shouldn't.I thought I was going through a bad spell of feeling ugly, but this has been lasting for such a long time.

How do i overcome this. please. every time i go out i see girls who are lighter skinned, who are skinnier, who have silkier, longer prettier hair, and i wonder how the **** am i ever going to find someone who loves me for me.

I'm in my feelings, I know. Late nights got me feeling extra emotional.
    There are some people out there who are dying to have your skin colour and your hair type and everything that you have. When God created you, he made sure that you were made perfectly

Look through this thread
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...l+appreciation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheReckless)
    How the hell did your post NOT get declined?

The sheer level of ignorance and stupidity in your post is quite frankly unbelievable.
    Stupidity is you thinking my post should be declined because you simply dont agree with it..... im entitled to an opinion, this girl says she "hates being black" and she hates her skin colour, and she wants to change, and backs it up with invalid reasons, everything she says is just straight ignorant but u come at me? ,
    do you pick and choose what kind of ignorance u support or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TJay95)
    Stupidity is you thinking my post should be declined because you simply dont agree with it..... im entitled to an opinion, this girl says she "hates being black" and she hates her skin colour, and she wants to change, and backs it up with invalid reasons, everything she says is just straight ignorant but u come at me? ,
    do you pick and choose what kind of ignorance u support or something?
    Invalid reasons? it stuns me to say this to you, but are you actually aware that feelings - something all human beings possess - aren't exactly governed by logical reasoning? Emotions are irrational, yes, but they are what makes us humans, and to dismiss them as such is ignorant.
    She clearly can't help how she feels, much like you wouldn't be able to help feeling embarrassed if you stumbled in public or something. No-one should have to apologise for their feelings, so perhaps it'd be best for you to learn how to empathise or understand the different situations people are in before making someone feel worse for having emotions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ConstantlyStressed;5922136 7)
    I hate my hair
    I hate my skin colour
    I want to change, but I know i shouldn't.I thought I was going through a bad spell of feeling ugly, but this has been lasting for such a long time.

How do i overcome this. please. every time i go out i see girls who are lighter skinned, who are skinnier, who have silkier, longer prettier hair, and i wonder how the **** am i ever going to find someone who loves me for me.

I'm in my feelings, I know. Late nights got me feeling extra emotional.
    Self hating Black people watch this

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.