Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiarna96)
    Hi im doing paediatric nursing and start in February 2016. Recently recieved accommodation on Frenchay Campas flat 26 Wallscourt Park House. And wanted to know if anyone else was in this flat, haven't found anyone yet.
    I'm also in flat 026 at Wallcourt Park! Finally I've found someone else haha!

ReputationRep:
    At least the campuses are really close together! Do you think all children's nurses starting in February will be in the same lectures? Yeah me too! But really excited at the same time if that makes sense! Haha

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got the email about the 'getting to know' event at glenside Student Union on the 5th? for children's nurses?

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I hope we are all in lectures together, that way we will know a few people already (kind of! ) I'm excited and nervous too!

With regards to the email I haven't received it. What is it exactly? I'm moving up on the 4th so will be in the area, so could go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IsyH1234)
    Anyone got the email about the 'getting to know' event at glenside Student Union on the 5th? for children's nurses?
    Oops I have received it on my UWE email! I may go if anyone else is going?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah me too! It was on the actual uwe email address! I was thinking of going as I'm moving up on the 5th so would be a good thing to do in the evening!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah me too! It was on the actual uwe email address! I was thinking of going as I'm moving up on the 5th so would be a good thing to do in the evening!
    Is it 6pm to 9pm? I'm miles away from Glenside but I might pop by for a little bit

ReputationRep:
    Yeah 6-9! I wonder how late the buses run! If they run later then it would be okay! I think there is 34 childrens nurses as the email yjay got sent was to 34 people so i assume thats everyone?!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah 6-9! I wonder how late the buses run! If they run later then it would be okay! I think there is 34 childrens nurses as the email yjay got sent was to 34 people so i assume thats everyone?!
    I think the buses may run late, they do run night buses but I'm not sure. (I should really know as I used to live in Bristol haha!) I'm meant to go to a gig with my friends on that night, so I may pop by to say hi!

I noticed that! I don't think there will be many of us, but I don't know. Also do you have any idea if accommodation is just for Feb intake or mixed?

ReputationRep:
    Hmm suppose we'll find out! Haha think it'll be good to see whose on the course!
    No, its not too common to start in Feb! Um I'm not too sure! I hope that its not mixed!! Otherwise you end up trying to mix in with people that have already made friends! :/

ReputationRep:
    I'm also thinking of going depending what time i arrive in bristol/ how quick I get unpacked, but think i'll probably decide on night

ReputationRep:
    Ah cool! Be weird that we've all been talking on here and then will be able to put faces to names! Haha! I'm hoping to go but think I'm going to find what everyone wants to do too!

ReputationRep:
    to register with a doctor did you just put a random flat?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emma.crosse)
    to register with a doctor did you just put a random flat?
    Yeah i did as they didnt have the flat im in :/ they said you can change it when you get there!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else got to go to Wallscourt Park Reception to collect their keys?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else got to go to Wallscourt Park Reception to collect their keys?
    Me! I'm going to be living at Wallscourt Park, so getting there for this afternoon, and collect my keys. Pop over if you fancy a cuppa!

ReputationRep:
    I'm collecting my keys tomorrow but I'm living at The Hollies. It says I have to collect my keys from the Wallscourt Park reception which I think by looking at the map is at the top of the university compared to the east entrance! It's so confusing having Wallscourt House there too! But thank you for the offer! Might take it up when I'm unpacked and settles aha!

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, collected my keys today so if you want to meet up at all tomorrow afternoon that would be cool. The key collection point is at the top of the Frenchay campus from the east entrance past all of the car parks on the left if that helps

ReputationRep:
    Ah brilliant thank you! I wasnt sure if it was the reception at the top of the campus or not!?! Where are you living?

ReputationRep:
    It's the reception in the wallscourt flat bit as you go into that court the reception is at the end it looks like a hut I'm at glenside

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 14, 2016

University open days

1. University of the West of England
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
  2. University of the West of England
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 3 Nov '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.