Turn on thread page Beta

Am I ugly? I'm undergoing cosmetic surgery soon. (video of me) watch

ReputationRep:
    Troll detected

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrankTeller1234)
    What do you mean any type of surgery of cosmetic surgery will make a male look strange and unnatural? I'm not getting botox or a face-lift. I'm getting custom implants to improve me lower-third projection. Below are examples of the work my surgeon has done. Do you acknowledge that there is a significant improvement?

Just seen your video. You would benefit from this, make sure you see a good surgeon. The private clinic in London is 10/10.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cherie Amour)
    This is weird. The video is almost 2 years old. And the photos you posted on imgur are from 3 mths ago.

So did you get any procedures between those 3 years and these 3 mths ago?
    I remember a thread from this guy a few years ago with a similar weird video of himself.

ReputationRep:
    In about 6 months time, I'll be sporting a beard, tan and latisse; hopefully achieving an Eliran Biton-esque appearance. I'm planning to use steroids next year and get a palate expansion along with a fat injection thyroplasty the year after. I might consider rhino if my chin doesn't fill out or my beard can't compensate for lack of lower-third projection before I'm 20. I'm presently around 15-18% body fat and about to start my cut.

The general consensus on websites that I've requested ratings on (sluthate and lookism) is that I hover around the 6/10 mark. I'm 6'2" and white so that may also work in my favour.

Here's a short YouTube video of my face that I took a while ago so that you can get an idea of what I look like in motion. Please let me know what you would rate me out of ten as it currently stands and what rating you think I will be after I undergo my necessary cosmetic procedures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EALn...n07u0PvUX7kndA

Here are some pictures of me too, if you're interested. The side-profile pictures highlight my lack of forward projection in my lower third area: http://imgur.com/anbtuIW,wqkfg6F,FJN...tBuU,sMcojl7#0
    You're trolling right?! :lolwut:

You look perfectly fine. And are you sure cosmetic surgery will fix low self-esteem? I see confident ugly guys get plenty of girls. Maybe it's your confidence you need to work on?

ReputationRep:
    i'm normally just lurking here but i wanted to post to say that you really shouldn't get implants.
    i think you have a great face shape and the square jaw look is for primates. you look way above average and i don't think making yourself look average to get with girls will work. instead, train the way you behave socially. you could be a god, you just dont want to. you want the easy way, look less intimidating like the average joe to get with the average sally and you think that will make you happy? i can't believe you are throwing away what you have because you are weak. you will regret it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    Men who've had surgery done either look feminine or plain hideous....aren't you worried about that?
    How would you fix the skull to neck ratio?
    Yeah you look good, can see why girls would think you're hot.
    You only end up looking fake and bizarre when you over-do it and get multiple procedures including the likes of botox and facelifts.

I only want to have my lower third project outwards a lot more. Notice how, despite having a strong jaw from the front, my side-profile is weak due to the fact my mandible isn't particularly long.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frankteller1234)
    what do you mean any type of surgery of cosmetic surgery will make a male look strange and unnatural? I'm not getting botox or a face-lift. I'm getting custom implants to improve me lower-third projection. Below are examples of the work my surgeon has done. Do you acknowledge that there is a significant improvement?

ugh no. Why ruin perfect v shape jaw.

ReputationRep:
    not bad looking. with a less crooked nose and more symmetrical face you'd be a legit 10- you also look like an older version of me but better

actually seen other angles you look good what do you want to improve?????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harrowing)
    i'm normally just lurking here but i wanted to post to say that you really shouldn't get implants.
    i think you have a great face shape and the square jaw look is for primates. you look way above average and i don't think making yourself look average to get with girls will work. instead, train the way you behave socially. you could be a god, you just dont want to. you want the easy way, look less intimidating like the average joe to get with the average sally and you think that will make you happy? i can't believe you are throwing away what you have because you are weak. you will regret it.
    What are you talking about? I'm not trying to make myself look WORSE looking or MORE average, I'm trying to make myself BETTER looking and LESS average.

ReputationRep:
    What are you talking about? I'm not trying to make myself look WORSE looking or MORE average, I'm trying to make myself BETTER looking and LESS average.
    i am talking about the fact you are so good looking already. naturally.
    so whatever you change will make you look different, therefor ruin your good looks. your jaw is perfect, in the pics literally everything about you is perfect. i am sorry you aren't able to see that.

ReputationRep:
    very ugly imho

ReputationRep:
    "Higher standard"
    Yeah cause good looks = good standard...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If ever someone either went on a serious compliment fishing spree

OR

Alternatively you've got serious body dysmorphia.

I'm going with the first you seemed to absolutely adore yourself in that video.

ReputationRep:
    "Be more confident" is the most useless advice you could ever give someone. Who do you think girls are more attracted to; the flamboyant, self-assured, 5'2", acne-ridden, bald, chubby guy or the reserved and quiet 6'4", jacked, chiseled male-model in the corner?

Saying that, "ugly guys get plenty of girls", is nothing more than a coping mechanism. They simply don't. Most average looking males haven't slept with any more than 5-10 girls in their entire lifetimes. Let alone ugly males.

It's typically the top 10-20% of males, in terms of attractiveness, that sleep with 80% of the females.
    u a virgin OP? surely not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jasonSpyro)
    not bad looking. with a less crooked nose and more symmetrical face you'd be a legit 10- you also look like an older version of me but better

actually seen other angles you look good what do you want to improve?????
    Yes I mentioned potentially getting rhinoplasty in the OP. I explained what I want done a few posts ago where I posted pictures of myself.

I don't think I'll ever be a 10/10. I aspire to be an 8/10, though.

Thanks for saying I look good.

ReputationRep:
    You only end up looking fake and bizarre when you over-do it and get multiple procedures including the likes of botox and facelifts.

I only want to have my lower third project outwards a lot more. Notice how, despite having a strong jaw from the front, my side-profile is weak due to the fact my mandible isn't particularly long.

Just seen your other pictures, if you're going to spend money on anything I'd say teeth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Popcorns)
    If ever someone either went on a serious compliment fishing spree

OR

Alternatively you've got serious body dysmorphia.

I'm going with the first you seemed to absolutely adore yourself in that video.
    Several of the counsellors I used to see tried to suggest that I was experiencing body dysmorphia but, as I said earlier, I've been diagnosed with so many different things that I no longer pay any attention to them any more. I'm not even sure if I believe in BDD. If you're genuinely good looking and have no flaws, there would be no flaws to find. It's very easy to find my flaws.

ReputationRep:
    This guy is not a troll or fishing for compliments. He's on sluthate, he is autistic and extremely low self confidence. He's legit excatly like in his posts, he has super low confidence.

ReputationRep:
    Yes I mentioned potentially getting rhinoplasty in the OP. I explained what I want done a few posts ago where I posted pictures of myself.

I don't think I'll ever be a 10/10. I aspire to be an 8/10, though.

Thanks for saying I look good.
    i want a rhinoplasty too, but yours fits your face still better than mine. You're definitely 8/10 best looking guy ive seen in a while (exclude male models on internet). Jealous of your jawline and cheekbone combo no homo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    Just seen your other pictures, if you're going to spend money on anything I'd say teeth.
    I have a phobia of the dentist and haven't been since I was a child. Although I will try to overcome that after my surgeries and invest in braces.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.