Turn on thread page Beta

Does anyone here support 'BNP' or 'Britain first' watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elliemayxo)
    Just curious to see if anyone actually supports these parties/groups?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Probably quite a lot of closet BNP-BF supporters. Reflected in the overwhelmingly huge amount of Brexit supporters and anti-EU zealots on this forum. I've come up against them and there not nice people at all and totally intolerant of any negativity towards Brexit.

ReputationRep:
    Apparently the National Front still exists. Not the French one but Britain's own homegrown neo-Nazis.

ReputationRep:
    They also won over Essex council recentkt...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BasicMistake)
    Apparently the National Front still exists. Not the French one but Britain's own homegrown neo-Nazis.
    There is a lot of closet NF supporters out there among normal people, reflected in the militant anti-EU pro-Brexit side. I was recently at the precinct one Saturday morning and a lib dem councillor was running a pro-EU stall handing out leaflets and giving a speech. He was constantly sworn at heckled and booed. He had lemonade splashed at him, chips thrown when he spoke. The security guards did nothing to stop the thugs annoying him.

Even on this forum there are some strong nationalist views from the many, (not implying they are NF supporters or even BNP here maybe there are some?)
    I've made the mistake of saying pro-EU anti-Brexit things on here and from the replies I got these are not nice people to get on the wrong side of. There's a very worryingly growth in nationalist sentiments at the moment. Especially quite worrying that these sentiments are strong in our own student generation compared to older people.

The Pandora's box has been opened.

Result is that I never rant any anti-Brexit stuff on here anymore.

ReputationRep:
    Lib dems are that exact opposite of liberal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambitious1999)
    There's a very worryingly growth in nationalist sentiments at the moment. Especially quite worrying that these sentiments are strong in our own student generation compared to older people.
    Why is that worrying?

And for the record, whilst I am a nationalist (Ooooh scary!!), I do not support the BNP, NF, Britain First, EDL or any of that ilk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robert Huw)
    Rob here! Although Iam a proud white Christian nationalist of Japhetic descent, Iam a very anti - Britain First opponent because, even though Iam totally against multiculturalism from a biblical perspective, I strike at the roots ie the manufacturers of this divide and conquer ideology ie the Zionists! Britain First are Zionist puppets ie Rothschild, Rockefeller, Bernanke, Kissinger and the rest of the synagogue of Satan!
    :rofl:

"the synagogue of Satan" :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    http://metro.co.uk/2016/06/21/now-br...eople-5957239/

you decide...

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.