Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    £34 a month. Unlimited texts and minutes, 2GB iPhone 6 on O2. Hardly use the data though cos wifi

ReputationRep:
    £15 for unlimited internet, 300 texts and 100 mins on EE but the phone doesnt come with my contract

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    8NZD, sometimes 20. Depends how much texting I am planning to do.

ReputationRep:
    £6.90 a month on Three (300min, 5000 texts, 500mb), I'm frugal as ****. I barely use up those minutes and data, could probably do with top-up tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hihihihihi)
    £6.90 a month on Three (300min, 5000 texts, 500mb), I'm frugal as ****. I barely use up those minutes and data, could probably do with top-up tbh.

ghetto

ReputationRep:
    £33 pm for unlimited texts/calls and 8gb data. It's expensive because I was impatient and got the galaxy s6 when it came out. (This is with a 30% discount applied.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    Which ones are good and bad, for e.g.?

The greedy pay twice
    Don't you say I'm greedy! I just want a phone that works - which the ZTE didn't!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eshillier)
    £15 for unlimited internet, 300 texts and 100 mins on EE but the phone doesnt come with my contract

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I didn't even think EE did unlimited internet? How do you get that?

Or is it an old T-Mobile/Orange plan?

ReputationRep:
    Under £20 for the iphone 5s. I desperately want the 6s plus but I can't afford it :cry:

ReputationRep:
    £11 a month.
    Brought my own phone, it's easier. I've got an s3 had it for a while now

ReputationRep:
    £30 a month for the Samsung Galaxy S6

ReputationRep:
    £25 I think for a 24 month contract which is nearly finished. Phone is a Nexus 5, 500 minutes, unlimited texts, unlimited H+ data which they no longer offer.

I've calculated that over the 24 months, I've spent nearly 2-3 times the predicted cost of the contract. I would advise paying for a phone off contract from a website like Ebay or from Amazon where the prices are cheaper than the retail stores then get a sim only deal. It'll work out much cheaper in the long run.

ReputationRep:
    Until Three transfer me off it, my current contract runs until 2017, so shouldn't be before then.

One plan @ £7.50 a month sim only, but then i've been getting cost reductions every year since the plan first came out (2008 i think?) and I've still got guaranteed tethering until the end of this contract term :3

Edit: last contract term was 10.50p/m with a free Note 3.

ReputationRep:
    £5 for 100 minutes, 300 texts and 100 MB data. :3 (iPhone 5S)

ReputationRep:
    PAYG cru.

I use whatsapp for messages and calls these days, and since I'm pretty much always on somebody's wifi, who needs minutes, texts or data? f that

PAYG about a fiver a month.

ReputationRep:
    It depends on what tariffs you want and the things you need your phone for really as well as what kind of phone you want
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I'm on PAYG

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rayquaza17)
    I've just signed up for £38.49 a month for an iPhone 6s+ with unlimited mins and texts and 10gb data on EE.
    how the hell did you get that deal? Thats really cheap for EE

ReputationRep:
    so is the tip on here to buy the phone outright and go on a sim only?

but that means paying like £700 up front for the phone

ReputationRep:
    £52. About half is line rental and about half is for the handset. Early upgrade iPhone 6 that I got last November - pretty happy with it though

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.