Turn on thread page Beta

Article on the concerns about Islam watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XcitingStuart)
    Speak English, and am okay at German.
    it's just that your questions caused some confusion, as it isn't exactly how a native English person would say it.

How the **** am I supposed to know what Muslims do all the time when online; I can imagine a variety of things, social networking sites, social media, being updated by news sources, browsing forums like these. Don't ask such a bloody silly question. I doubt the majority convince anyone to take parts in plots, presumably you mean nefarious ones, in this context.

I have never underhandedly directed posters somewhere on the internet, nor have I tried to create the consensus of opinion. Don't you dare imply that, you rude git.

I don't change many things lying and cheating; I have lied in the past, for quite innocuous stuff, I have used underhanded techniques to get information, and socially engineered, for again, quite harmless information, to for example, confirm that someone I knew was bisexual, from someone who would know, without letting on that I'm not heterosexual myself (I'm bisexual). I have cheated in games, such as MineCraft, with transparent texture packs, or a thing called WorldEdit. I rarely lie and cheat, and never in the way you mean it. So **** off.

I presumed I knew, like i have already said, from the arguments they have used and the debates they've been involved in.
    So the two whom I presumed were Muslims were:
    NaTaLiiA513
    al_94
    The two whom i presumed were not Muslims were:
    Plantagenet Crown
    The Epicurean
    The on whom i presumed would be in the middle was:
    Brownclown

**** off.

Stop crying child.

Still the game you play is not fair. You suggested only Muslims, if you suggest you are supposed to check and know.

It is your fault you know. You want to play the game, then play it fair - or leave.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhiteSatin)
    Stop crying child.

Still the game you play is not fair. You suggested only Muslims, if you suggest you are supposed to check and know.

It is your fault you know. You want to play the game, then play it fair - or leave.
    No, answer me, how dare you accuse me of such underhanded techniques, which I am not guilty of, and question my morals?

I really don't think Plantagenet Crown is a Muslim, though quote me if I'm wrong (after you get confirmation, of course.)

I never checked, because I presumed; "to presume" is "to assume in all probability". The things that I know of them/about them, lead me to believe A and B were Muslim, C and D were not Muslim, and E was a Muslim, who was losing his beliefs. I think it's fine not to get confirmation with the things that I currently knew about them, and if I was wrong, people were free to quote me.

But instead of pointing it out, you decide to call me a liar and a cheater, and a manipulator, even after I clarified why I did that.
    I did play it fair, you fool. And no, I won't leave. You're being a childish, immature and naïve person, a cynical, judgemental person.

(P.S. childish and immature don't really apply; the rest do.)

How is it my fault that you came to those conclusions? Any normal person wouldn't have had those thoughts provoked.

ReputationRep:
    No, answer me, how dare you accuse me of such underhanded techniques, which I am not guilty of, and question my morals?

I really don't think Plantagenet Crown is a Muslim, though quote me if I'm wrong (after you get confirmation, of course.)

I never checked, because I presumed; "to presume" is "to assume in all probability". The things that I know of them/about them, lead me to believe A and B were Muslim, C and D were not Muslim, and E was a Muslim, who was losing his beliefs. I think it's fine not to get confirmation with the things that I currently knew about them, and if I was wrong, people were free to quote me.

But instead of pointing it out, you decide to call me a liar and a cheater, and a manipulator, even after I clarified why I did that.
    I did play it fair, you fool. And no, I won't leave. You're being a childish, immature and naïve person, a cynical, judgemental person.

(P.S. childish and immature don't really apply; the rest do.)

How is it my fault that you came to those conclusions? Any normal person wouldn't have had those thoughts provoked.
    I'm definitely not muslim.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    (P.S. I know )

ReputationRep:
    (P.S. I know )
    When you make such games, you need to arrange that game in a fair manner and to show publicly your reasons, goals and fair rules for everybody.

I don't assume, I took a look on the Plantagenet's profile.

To be a member of ex Muslim group is what?

He is linked with Islam, this way or another way. So his position in this list is not neutral, nor Christian, nor any other.

You didn't make any effort to offer people who are neutral or opposite, or to make sure the group will behave in a fair manner.

The auditory also has the right to agree or disagree, to criticize etc.

Want to play a game? play it fair, don't call anybody in your game 'a fool', and be polite as a basic hostile rule.

I leave that thread because I don't like the way you deal with games and rules.

ReputationRep:
    When you make such games, you need to arrange that game in a fair manner and to show publicly your reasons, goals and fair rules for everybody.

This is beyond stupid. Are you illiterate? (Actually I take that back, because that's quite offensive, with English being your third language and all, but the sentiment is still held.)
    I want to see a debate, so...NaTaLiiA513 Plantagenet Crown The Epicurean al_94 Brownclown (2 for, 2 against, 1 middle I believe.)
    I publicly showed my reasons, at the very beginning of all of this.
    I don't assume, I took a look on the Plantagenet's profile
    I have seen Plantagenet Crown debate, and have debated alongside him before, I believe, and I definitely knew he wasn't Muslim; he's more like the antithesis of Muslims.

A while back, someone even said that Plantagenet Crown is literally the first person at any thread about Muslims, to disagree with it.

He merely could have joined the Ex-Muslim society to probe out Ex-Muslims, for better understanding and what not, or joined as a friend of someone else; don't be so simplistic in possible reasoning, and assume to know. Have you asked him? I bet not.

I knew the positions of NaTaLiiA513, al_94, and Brownclown definitely as well, because I've been involved in threads with them. You don't even know their positions, because I bet you have barely even interacted with them.
    To be a member of ex Muslim group is what?

He is linked with Islam, this way or another way. So his position in this list is not neutral, nor Christian, nor any other.

Let's make a mock scenario; if a religious person published a study regarding homosexuality, do I instantly disregard it? No. One must prove (with reasonable evidence, or good reasoning) that this person is being biased, better so if you can prove that it's due to their religion.

Also, rarely anyone's neutral.
    You didn't make any effort to offer people who are neutral or opposite, or to make sure the group will behave in a fair manner.

Yes I did; you know far less about the people than I do. Go do your research, mate.
    The auditory also has the right to agree or disagree, to criticize etc.

...and your reasoning is retarded. :facepalm:
    Okay, no, I doubt you're dumb, but you argue with ignorance, which I do not share.
    Want to play a game? play it fair, don't call anybody in your game 'a fool', and be polite as a basic hostile rule.

After what I stood accused of? No. You were being rude, by insantly assuming I was some kind of Muslim Lord (like drug lord), as if I knew what all Muslims were doing, what plots they were apart of and their goals in life. You assumed that I was a part of some network which gave me information.
    I leave that thread because I don't like the way you deal with games and rules.
    Fully justifiable my response was; I played it fair, you're deluded in thinking that I played it unfairly. Clearly you need some time off any way, and I recommend so, or I'd feel guilty for jeopardising your mental health.

ReputationRep:
    ITT Muslims defending sharia law....

Well I better be leaving to America where Islam is hated :creep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Schrödingers Cat)

Hey man

This is just what will happen if Islam becomes prominent in Europe. The most mobile people are those with the best qualifications and/or money, the very people who actually make a nation great. In France, it is 8-10% Muslim and there are signs of serious instability, car burnings, which is not Islamic but is often done by the Arabic population, as well as areas where quite literally, French police will not enforce French law and there comes a point where the people most able to leave, will just go and where Europe will simply degrade and become poor because nobody who can leave, will willingly stay here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)

I can second that. XcitingStuart

Bye Bye! Have fun in the Land of the Free.

ReputationRep:

Muslims are naughty, they push to be everywhere, they are in America too, believe me.

Japan is the only country where by law Muslims cannot even cross the border. Islam is forbidden in Japan by law.

But even you go to Japan, how much you can hide and escape?

Better face it - NOW.

And fight to survive. These are killers, rapists and murderers. Every time you get rid of a Muslim, you get rid of a murderer, fascist and racist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NaTaLiiA513)
    Bye Bye! Have fun in the Land of the Free.
    You'd miss me though

ReputationRep:
    You'd miss me though
    What?....No way....heh....
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Don't go. You're the only reason I wake up every morning. :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Muslims are naughty, they push to be everywhere, they are in America too, believe me.

Japan is the only country where by law Muslims cannot even cross the border. Islam is forbidden in Japan by law.

But even you go to Japan, how much you can hide and escape?

Better face it - NOW.

And fight to survive. These are killers, rapists and murderers. Every time you get rid of a Muslim, you get rid of a murderer, fascist and racist.
    That's funny. Had a few friends that visited Japan 2 years ago. They were Muslims.

Where the hell are you getting your information from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NaTaLiiA513)
    That's funny. Had a few friends that visited Japan 2 years ago. They were Muslims.

Where the hell are you getting your information from?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Japan

https://www.sodahead.com/united-stat...ibaf&q=&esrc=s

https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com...thout-muslims/

http://chersonandmolschky.com/2015/0...rrorism-japan/

'Immigration, Muslim Violence Islamic Terrorism: Why There Is None in JapanApril 13, 2015 Y.K. Cherson 342 Comments

read it on your own.

etcetera.

If this is not enough for you, you can make random search in any search engine by yourself.

ReputationRep:
    You suggested only Muslims
    That would not be true as I am not a Muslim and neither is Plantagenet.

if you suggest you are supposed to check and know.
    Maybe if you are going to make accusations, you should check and know beforehand? You claim all the people he mentioned were Muslim, which is not the case.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Epicurean)

Maybe if you are going to make accusations, you should check and know beforehand? You claim all the people he mentioned were Muslim, which is not the case.

It still doesn't make a fair number and disproportion of views.

ReputationRep:

It shows only the twisted and unfair way Muslims deal with everything.

Typical for Muslim to lie and be unfair and to twist the situation in such a way to put the others in the bad part of the consequences.

You cannot expect decency from a Muslim.

ReputationRep:
    If this is not enough for you, you can make random search in any search engine by yourself.
    Here is a picture of Tokto Camii, the largest mosque in Japan

Spoiler:
    Show

Here is a picture of Kobe mosque, the oldest mosque in Japan:

Spoiler:
    Show

And here is a list of more mosques in Japan
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mosques_in_Japan

Japan is also home to Islamic schools such as The International Islamia School Otsuka.

There are even documentaries about Islam on tv in Japan, showing that there is at least an interest in Islam.

ReputationRep:
    I agree with most of the article, though I feel he was too forgiving of Christianity and other religions. The problem with Islam is that most of it's followers actually believe it core tenets. Most nominal Christians are actually agnostic on the issue of god's existence, whereas Muslims tend to be more certain of his existence because the book says so, even if, as in many cases, they haven't read it.

ReputationRep:

He's at it again :mmm:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.