Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magnus Taylor)
    This is why no boy hits on you >.<
    Soz for being clueless

(Original post by 1secondsofvamps)
    Soz for being clueless
    Haha

(Original post by thisistheend;[url="tel:59365973")
    59365973[/url]]I'm sorry to tell you this, but you look like just any other nerdy Asian. you're not exactly Jet Li. you're also too thin. so what's up with that?
    Because I can dance ;p, although yeah academia does take too much time out of me for gym. In light of that, the majority of Chinese boys have my body composition so it's not exactly an essential to be hench. And on a side note, where's your avatar/pp?

ReputationRep:
    Because I can dance ;p, although yeah academia does take too much time out of me for gym. In light of that, the majority of Chinese boys have my body composition so it's not exactly an essential to be hench. And on a side note, where's your avatar/pp?
    What you think of Mr smurf?

ReputationRep:
    right. but the majority of asians's can't get white women. no one needs another femine asian or another Mr.Chow

(Original post by thisistheend;[url="tel:59366257")
    59366257[/url]]right. but the majority of asians's can't get white women. no one needs another femine asian or another Mr.Chow
    Yeah that is true tbh, the last ten girls I've got with, only two have been white, eight Asian lol

(Original post by slade p)
    What you think of Mr smurf?
    Seen some of his posts lol

ReputationRep:
    surely if a girl doesn't want to date you because of your race then she's not worth it?

ReputationRep:
    Was totally expecting to see Mr Smurf posting in this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm Chinese, i never had any girls hit on me.. , so could you guys list out any features that make us unattractive. i'm really interested in find out.
    i had one girl tell me that i'm boring, well i have to admit i'm a bit a nerd.
    A white girl told me once it's because they have small pricks. White girls are so shallow aren't they?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mangostan)
    surely if a girl doesn't want to date you because of your race then she's not worth it?
    But Mr smurf doesn't care, he will not deviate in his dream of getting a white girl even if it never happens.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slade p)
    But Mr smurf doesn't care, he will not deviate in his dream of getting a white girl even if it never happens.
    that's pretty sad tbh. too many of the east asian guys i know that are with white girls let their girlfriend's be racist to them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Proxenus)
    Black hair, nose and slanted eyes is why I think Chinese are the least best looking Asians imo

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Really, why? I suppose I am attracted to it because it is exotic to me (I'm blonde hair / blue eyed)

ReputationRep:
    Girls don't care about Muscles very much

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol that's a load of gas.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Lol that's a load of gas.
    Nope they much prefer skinny people with some tone.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Buchladen)
    Really, why? I suppose I am attracted to it because it is exotic to me (I'm blonde hair / blue eyed)
    Idk I just find it attractive at all. It's one of insecurities actually :O

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nope they much prefer skinny people with some tone.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Tone is visible muscle as far as I'm concerned.

ReputationRep:
    the japanese guys in my family mostly date black, mixed race or other asian girls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Tone is visible muscle as far as I'm concerned.
    I suppose these terms are subjective but you can be skinny and toned. I don't think girls really care about body very much. Just as long a guy is not overweight it's fine

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's not all because of your race (it's hard to deny that it doesn't matter at all) It's more about who you are. From my experience, girls prefer funny and confident guys, so don't worry about where you from. Just man up, approch more girls and talk to them, good luck

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2018
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.