Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ibac)
    UCL, Warwick, Edinburgh and St Andrews and me too again ahaha I ll probably be rejected by almost all

Are you an international student?
    Yes, I am from Germany What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scblx)
    Yes, I am from Germany What about you?
    From Italy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackdiamond97)
    Update: received an offer from Nottingham, AAA. Haven't seen anyone else who even applied
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    I got a nottingham offer too! They must've really liked you though, my offer was A*AA or A*ABB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by christylcc)
    Do you mind sharing what grades you have?
    12A* GCSES
    4As AS Level
    4A* A level prediction + A* EPQ prediction
    but think TSA went badly so not too optimistic about Ox interview

ReputationRep:
    Do we have any idea what day the interview offers are likely to come out?! I know it has to be before the end of this week, but the suspense is unreal!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiba)
    I got a nottingham offer too! They must've really liked you though, my offer was A*AA or A*ABB
    Congrats on your offer! As much as I'd like to think they liked me, I think it was more due to the fact that it's a contextual offer - Exeter gave me one as well. Where else did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Congrats on your offer! As much as I'd like to think they liked me, I think it was more due to the fact that it's a contextual offer - Exeter gave me one as well. Where else did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh ok, but cool nice one! Leeds, Exeter and Oxford for PPE, Bristol for PE, had offers from Leeds and Bristol too

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard anything from Oxford yet? I'm freaking out now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ppequeens)
    No and it's killing me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiba)
    Oh ok, but cool nice one! Leeds, Exeter and Oxford for PPE, Bristol for PE, had offers from Leeds and Bristol too
    How did you think you did in the TSA? Bracing myself for a rejection, I don't feel confident at all

No one in the TSA thread has heard from any college for PPE, but the one I applied to (Wadham) and some others have put up lists of subjects they've given out invitations for on their websites

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How did you think you did in the TSA? Bracing myself for a rejection, I don't feel confident at all
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeh not great either.. was getting about 70 in the practice papers but I had to guess the last few problem solving questions because I ran out of time, and didn't have time to conclude my essay hahah so all not great. I'm hoping that the TSA wasn't quite bad enough to be ruled out straight away and then maybe my grades will get me an interview but I'll find out soon I guess! How did yours go?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiba)
    Yeh not great either.. was getting about 70 in the practice papers but I had to guess the last few problem solving questions because I ran out of time, and didn't have time to conclude my essay hahah so all not great. I'm hoping that the TSA wasn't quite bad enough to be ruled out straight away and then maybe my grades will get me an interview but I'll find out soon I guess! How did yours go?
    I also had to blindly guess the last 8 PS questions as well, and my essay was horrendous, wasn't happy with it at all. My grades on the whole isn't great but they're good in comparison with my school, which I'm hoping will work in my favour. Even though I feel that I'll get rejected, there's still a small part of me that's hoping a miracle will happen

ReputationRep:
    I also had to blindly guess the last 8 PS questions as well, and my essay was horrendous, wasn't happy with it at all. My grades on the whole isn't great but they're good in comparison with my school, which I'm hoping will work in my favour. Even though I feel that I'll get rejected, there's still a small part of me that's hoping a miracle will happen
    It seemed a lot of people suffered with timing this year so hopefully we weren't alone! The wait to hear is getting agonising

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiba)
    It seemed a lot of people suffered with timing this year so hopefully we weren't alone! The wait to hear is getting agonising
    Guys, if it's of any help, it's amost impossible to judge the TSA cos of the weird standardisation thing. So considering everyone found it so hard, it'll be easier to get it percentage point.

Also, good luck! What colleges did you guys apply to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ppequeens;[url="tel:60820087")
    60820087[/url]]Guys, if it's of any help, it's amost impossible to judge the TSA cos of the weird standardisation thing. So considering everyone found it so hard, it'll be easier to get it percentage point.

Yeh true, just have to wait and see I guess. Good luck to you too!! Balliol, you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiba)
    Yeh true, just have to wait and see I guess. Good luck to you too!! Balliol, you?
    Queen's

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiba)
    It's basically any time this week, I've been jumping every time my phone goes off

Guys, if it's of any help, it's amost impossible to judge the TSA cos of the weird standardisation thing. So considering everyone found it so hard, it'll be easier to get it percentage point.

Wadham

ReputationRep:
    It's basically any time this week, I've been jumping every time my phone goes off

Wadham

Keble - anyone else applied to keble?!!

ReputationRep:

Exeter

ReputationRep:
    i've applied to corpus christi anyone else for corpus?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 13, 2016
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.