Turn on thread page Beta

Nothing looks SEXIER on a girl than a LEATHER JACKET watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sherlockfan)
    Come off it, you just made that account today lol.
    No I didn't.....honest. I don't know who that person is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dodge-Slant-6)
    No I didn't.....honest. I don't know who that person is.

ReputationRep:
    A leather jacket makes any woman look that much sexier. More leather jackets please, ladies.

ReputationRep:
    Let's not forget that they can be quite hot on guys too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotusbloom)
    Let's not forget that they can be quite hot on guys too

ReputationRep:
    Leather jackets look far better on women.

ReputationRep:
    I like girls wearing leather, too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sorafdfs)
    You mean you have a fetish for leather jackets.
    That type of comment really annoys me. It's like those girls that say "omg a guy said hello to me omg he fancies me omg he's a perve because he said how are you"
    If people like a material then they like it. There's no need to say it like there's something wrong with us. Anything can be a fetish depends what culture your polarised with.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lydia_w.x)
    I think every girl should have a leather jacket for a everyday causal look, but also have leather leggings for weekends.
    The problem is, girls spend £80 on a fake leather jacket from those top fashion places instead of paying £150 at a real leather shop such as lakeland leather. Totally can tell the difference from 50 feet away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flyingaround)
    The problem is, girls spend £80 on a fake leather jacket from those top fashion places instead of paying £150 at a real leather shop such as lakeland leather. Totally can tell the difference from 50 feet away.
    Tends to be girls of a certain age bracket really.

Anywhere else like lakeland leather? Looking for a mens one for myself, only local shop is wildly overpriced (same jacket half the price on amazon and just isn't quite what I'm after)?

ReputationRep:
    I'm so bored of leather jackets do you have any other suggestions that are sexy to youu?

ReputationRep:
    i can agree my most attractive written female characters have all sported leather or denim, double, single or both

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhr90)
    Tends to be girls of a certain age bracket really.

Anywhere else like lakeland leather? Looking for a mens one for myself, only local shop is wildly overpriced (same jacket half the price on amazon and just isn't quite what I'm after)?
    go on ebay i have two a versace and a buffalo one and they cost me about £120 in total

ReputationRep:
    A nice pair of stocking or tights, works much better than a leather jacket. Failing the stockings some dungerees can be surprisingly sexy.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefano865)
    looks like fake leather

ReputationRep:
    I love a leather jacket on a girl. Makes them look so much better... But guess more of turn on fetish really....that be In some people's eyes. If all girls wore leather jackets. It be like heaven

ReputationRep:
    I agree that Leather jacket always look fashionable on Girl. Recently I have ordered a black color leather jacket from Fadcloset and it looks very pretty and fashionable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dodge-Slant-6)
    I think most men would agree that nothing looks sexier on a woman than a good quality leather jacket. Nothing. I know of no other article of clothing that draws men's eyes to a woman than a leather jacket. Biker jackets and bomber jackets are the best, and the thicker, the heavier the leather the better. Nothing else a woman can wear can make an average looking girl look so extraordinary. No other article of clothing on a woman arouses a man's interest than a leather jacket.

Don't ask me why, but this is true. Ask any man.

Thoughts?
    I agree with you, leather jackets are classy and comfy. I wear a lot of leather jackets.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.