Turn on thread page Beta

Germany wants Facebook to remove posts that contain incitement to hatred watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    That is so like you buuuuut with hobnobs!
    Who told you about my hobnobs 'problem'!? :innocent:

Lol hobnob love story between you and Profresh?! :mmm:
    Hell to the no, I don't share! :hmmm:

I love me some green eyes
    Tsk! :naughty:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Good bloke)
    The article you linked makes it clear that little, if anything, of what you say in your OP is true. The Germans want Facebook to remove posts that contain incitement to hatred, which Is a crime. There is no call to censor criticism of immigration, or criticism of immigrants. There is no prosecution threat.
    Yep, it's absolutely typical of the OP, he seems completely incapable of not distorting facts or taking things out of context to suit his agenda, he's like TSR's version of the Daily Mail.

If the story had been that Germany were going to prosecute anyone who simply criticised immigration then I'd agree with the OP, but the story here is that they're going to prosecute abusive and racist content, which is absolutely fair enough.

ReputationRep:
    still tucked away in Your cupboard eh!
    I don't have a hobnob cupboard, as such.. I have a little cubby back in London, and out here in the sticks I have a stash in the garage :innocent:

But Profresh wants a little nibble.. On your cookie :sexface:
    Too bad, ain't no-one coming anywhere near my sweet delight; may seem ungenerous/unfair not to share her but that's just the way the cookie crumbles :bandit:

Green eyed girl or brown eyed girl?! Of course you'd say green!
    Each suits different types differently, methinks. I love big brown eyes on olive skinned girls. When the light catches them and they're so deep/rich brown.. :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    When is the German government going to be prosecuted?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    I don't have a hobnob cupboard, as such.. I have a little cubby back in London, and out here in the sticks I have a stash in the garage :innocent:

Too bad, ain't no-one coming anywhere near my sweet delight; may seem ungenerous/unfair not to share her but that's just the way the cookie crumbles :bandit:

Each suits different types differently, methinks. I love big brown eyes on olive skinned girls. When the light catches them and they're so deep/rich brown.. :daydreaming:
    Will be emptied out once I arrive

Oh my. Sweet cookie love. I'm sure @profresh isn't going to be too happy about it. After all,he just wanted alite nibble and some tongue action with the chocolate base :mmm:

Agreed!

ReputationRep:
    Will be emptied out once I arrive
    Certain 'stores' will be well and truly unleashed and depleted, on your arrival, but hobnobs ain't among them

Spoiler:
    Show
    Unless you plan to bake us some gluten/sugar free alternatives (we have the ingredients, and were talking about this t'other day), in which case, be our guest! :hat2:

he just wanted alite nibble and some tongue action with the chocolate base :mmm:
    Ahaha! You're too much :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Certain 'stores' will be well and truly unleashed and depleted, on your arrival, but hobnobs ain't among them
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Unless you plan to bake us some gluten/sugar free alternatives (we have the ingredients, and were talking about this t'other day), in which case, be our guest! :hat2:
    Ahaha! You're too much :teehee:
    Completely emptied? Hellz yeah baby! I'm good at baking things. Chocolate chip cookies are my fav and out cookies with big chocolate chunks.

I am to please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bill_Gates)
    Sounds like a good policy. UK should take many more desperate refugees fleeing a war torn country constantly being bombarded by foreign countries and Assad.
    No we shouldnt.

ReputationRep:
    Completely emptied? Hellz yeah baby!
    Well.. you did say you 'always put your back into it', so yes.. completely.. emptied.. :sogood:

I'm good at baking things
    Sweet :cute:

Chocolate chip cookies are my fav and out cookies with big chocolate chunks
    Out cookies? As in 'migrants out' cookies?

I am to please
    Whom? :curious:

ReputationRep:
    Well.. you did say you 'always put your back into it', so yes.. completely.. emptied.. :sogood:

Sweet :cute:

Out cookies? As in 'migrants out' cookies?

Whom? :curious:
    :sexface: let's get to work soon!

Hahah you've got jokes! Maybe if I was living in Germany but seeing as this is the UK and we are very welcoming as a country,I'll make a tray of 'migrants welcome' cookies

Only you,baby.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ace123)
    Germany want to prosecute people who criticise immigration or make anti immigrant comments on social media.

The end of free speech? Is free speech being criminalised so people can't speak out against immigration? no one dare criticise the multiculturalism or immigration or be prosecuted, sounds like politically correct Nazi's

http://www.dw.com/en/facebook-must-b...aas/a-18676705
    Zie germanz vant kontrol oder zie vorld!

ReputationRep:
    :sexface: let's get to work soon!
    Name the date, and it's in the diary :sexface:

this is the UK and we are very welcoming as a country
    Blimey, someone's changed her tune! :mmm:

I'll make a tray of 'migrants welcome' cookies
    'Migrant love' cookies

Only you, baby
    Damn straight

ReputationRep:
    Did you even read the ****** article? He's complaining about Xenophobia and abuse not "criticising migrants" Jesus Christ way to twist words.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plagioclase)
    You do realise that there's a difference between criticism and abuse? Nobody is saying that you can't criticise immigration, they're saying that you can't be abusive. They're trying to stop hate crime. Which is absolutely fair enough. Trying to stop people from being abusive towards others is not "the end of free speech", it's basic human decency. As long as you don't say anything deliberately intending to hurt somebody else, this isn't going to affect you.
    Who decides what this entails?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Farage is a hero)
    Who decides what this entails?
    Do I understand correctly that your argument is that, because there's some degree of subjectivity involved here, that we should just let people be as disgustingly behaved as they want? I don't quite think you realise that somebody is at the receiving end of this abuse. Freedom of speech is a wonderful thing if people behave responsibly but unfortunately, they don't always and I do find that the people who think that abuse is a necessary evil of freedom of speech have never themselves actually had to experience that kind of abuse themselves.

ReputationRep:
    This is the **** these anti-racist anti-fascist impose on all White people

****ing impoverishing our countries

Destroying us

Makes me sick to my stomach what we've had to put up with

We need to bring the guillotine back and put Merkel and the rest of these traitors in it

Mark my words we will win this war

We'll never rest until Europe is made European again

Even if we become like Anders Breivik and are driven to terrorism

Why are we terrorist and not freedom fighters?

ReputationRep:
    Name the date, and it's in the diary :sexface:

Blimey, someone's changed her tune! :mmm:

'Migrant love' cookies

Damn straight
    Deal:sexface:

Don't you agree? The UK is so loving and welcoming as opposed to other European countries!

Halal cookies! I don't even know if they exist but yeah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by billydisco)
    No we shouldnt.
    at least 1 million more refugees by Christmas is required. Otherwise the UK economy will slump!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ceek)
    I'd deport your ass back to Syria

I hope those migrants in the Balkans starve

Unlike Western Europe they are resisting your diversity propaganda

Hungary will remain Hungarian

Not be a freak show of mixed race freaks like you
    Right. Why you so jealous of her for? Leave the beautiful girl alone

The migrants will come either way. Who wants to go to hungary any way!? LOL Germany, France etc all open for business.

UK must take at least a million by Christmas!

I feel another recession coming on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bill_Gates)
    at least 1 million more refugees by Christmas is required. Otherwise the UK economy will slump!
    Any evidence to support this claim?

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.