Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theone2498)
    Haha we will, we made it this far so we may as well finish the job!

Yeah there were loads, one thing I really liked was the huge range of people haha. Swear down there were like roadmans and nerds in the same room looooooooool
    :erm: I thought everybody was kind of normal; everyone I spoke to was really lovely :lol: it was cool how many international students there were too didn't speak to any roadmen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IFoundWonderland)
    :erm: I thought everybody was kind of normal; everyone I spoke to was really lovely :lol: it was cool how many international students there were too didn't speak to any roadmen
    Yeah, everybody was great tbh haha and there was definitely a roadman or two :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGeekGal)
    You're right, I also tend to function better for essay writing when Im hand writing things anyways. Plus itll save the hassle of me worrying, I guess Ill just look things up on my phone We are allowed our phones into the test right? And thank you! again hah
    Phone helped me tonnes during the exam, would deffo recommend it. I realised I forgot chain rule when I saw the question and my phone saved me haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theone2498)
    Phone helped me tonnes during the exam, would deffo recommend it. I realised I forgot chain rule when I saw the question and my phone saved me haha
    Ah okay, thank you!! Im kinda nervous but excited too Good luck to everyone else tomorrow too!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IFoundWonderland)
    😭😭😭 tfw you've been spotted... :ninja:

Wasn't the movement and flow topic great 🙌

Congrats on your offer I have already completed my IB, but need to improve my grade on two resits :3 wbu?
    A*AA on my a-levels, pretty high... And yes, the movement and flow topic was good, especially the cultures lecture.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greenorange)
    A*AA on my a-levels, pretty high... And yes, the movement and flow topic was good, especially the cultures lecture.
    :ahee: the cultures lecture was so good! Kind of made me want to change my major :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Any international applicants?I'm from Hong Kong, just applied before the UCAS deadline two weeks ago. Just wondering when will I receive the questionnaire?Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    People that have already had offers-- how long did it take for you to find out after you submitted your questionnaire?!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone taking the test on the 24th? I'd love to get in touch with someone - I've only been to London once, so the probability of me getting lost somewhere between the flights and hostels and crowds of UCL students seems dangerously high.. I am staying in London till the 25th, so if there's anyone who has little or no plans for the evening after the test then I'm honestly in for anything. Major in Cultures

(Original post by sashalalsall)
    People that have already had offers-- how long did it take for you to find out after you submitted your questionnaire?!
    I applied in October, filled out my questionnaire within a week, had my admissions test in December, got my offer today. It was a long wait hahahahah

ReputationRep:
    Im not an international student but if it helps I got mine around three weeks after applying
    (Original post by jamesling2010)
    Any international applicants?I'm from Hong Kong, just applied before the UCAS deadline two weeks ago. Just wondering when will I receive the questionnaire?Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGeekGal)
    Im not an international student but if it helps I got mine around three weeks after applying
    Thanks! I've just got my questionnaire two days ago. But I wonder if the word limit includes only my answer or all the other parts excerpt the 6 questions. Anyone knows?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I've submitted my questionnaire the day before yesterday
    It seems to me that there's no confirmation email or anything, the questionnaire uploaded would be sent to the admission office automatically.
    You can look at the UCL portal, there's some relevant information

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tesdaki)
    Hi did you hear back from them yet? I've received my questionnaire for management science and sent it back last Monday but I still haven't heard back from them (no confirmation mail or anything)

1. Hi, I've submitted my questionnaire the day before yesterday
      It seems to me that there's no confirmation email or anything, the questionnaire uploaded would be sent to the admission office automatically.
      You can look at the UCL portal, there's some relevant information

ReputationRep:
    Hi, is anybody going for open day next week ? I'll be coming from Paris.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tesdaki)
    Hi would you mind telling me when you submitted your application and got an offer ? I'm from Paris aswell
    Yeah of course : I submitted my application on December 29th ; UCL sent me a questionnaire to complete on January 20th and invited me to the open day on January 29th, after I sent them back the questionnaire. 😊

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody taken the test online?

ReputationRep:
    Any 20th of Jan test days guys, had offers yet?

ReputationRep:
    got an offer yesterday wooo!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kitkatking)
    got an offer yesterday wooo!
    Congrats!! When did you do the test?

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.