(Original post by chantalc)
    we're married with 6 kids now
    So yes! Congrats! That's a big family.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stochasticking)
    So yes! Congrats! That's a big family.
    oh dear, I was being sarcastic .

ReputationRep:
    A new guy started at work. He was really shy, and didn't talk to anyone. My friends and I always used to go out after work so a few months in I invited him along with us. We all chatted until the pub closed (although he didn't say much) and then a smaller group of us went to a lake afterwards. He put his arm around me and I leaned on his shoulder (it was late and I was getting tired). We were talking just the two of us and I could feel our faces getting closer and closer together, until suddenly we were kissing. We've been together ever since and I've never loved someone more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammie123)
    He said he wanted to be with me forever and be reunited in heaven one day....

... then he stopped talking to me

Hey Tammie, I dont know if you remember me. I tried to PM you but your inbox is full. Can you please clear it. I need to talk to you urgently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imrank786)
    Hey Tammie, I dont know if you remember me. I tried to PM you but your inbox is full. Can you please clear it. I need to talk to you urgently.
    is this about kings college interviews? I just deleted some messages

(Original post by donutaud15)
    Got proposed on if that counts?

Or the time he bought me a cat teddy with his first wages because I was in hospital?

Or that time he took me to this city and tried to find a hotel room because I was upset. Seriously, one minute we were talking in his room and the next we were on our way to this city. Epic fail though as all hotels were fully booked :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Are you getting married soon?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Are you getting married soon?
    Already married

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katty3)
    My dog cuddles me. That's about as close as I get to romance.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha my dog giving me cuddles is anything but romantic!!! She's a fully grown lab but doesn't mind launching herself at you, even if you're stood up. She then proceeds to try and lick your face constantly and when she stops she will sit anywhere she goddamn pleases!!!!

Other other lab is too nervous to even have cuddles!

Wouldn't change em for the world though

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.