Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'd just like to apologise if my first comment in here was in anyway offensive bc I realise I shouldn't have been 'disrespectful'(?) towards a thread, especially in the faith + spirituality forum. Sorry guys.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    I'd just like to apologise if my first comment in here was in anyway offensive bc I realise I shouldn't have been 'disrespectful'(?) towards a thread, especially in the faith + spirituality forum. Sorry guys.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :rofl:

id love to know who reported your post :lol:

ReputationRep:
    i just met the devil

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illiberal Liberal)
    :rofl:

id love to know who reported your post :lol:
    XD It hasn't actually been deleted so I don't think anyone reported it. :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    *shrugs* i'm a big fan of freedom of speech so meh.
    tbh it'll be really hard to cause offense

(Original post by halal kebab5)
    i just met the devil
    good for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeathGuardElite)
    *shrugs* i'm a big fan of freedom of speech so meh.
    tbh it'll be really hard to cause offense
    Thanks. ^-^

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    yes i am...
    Hey! i just realized you didn't post a guinea pig image!
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    Hey! i just realized you didn't post a guinea pig image!
    omg a lapse in piggy concentration :eek4::eek3::
    here i hope this makes up for it :

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    omg a lapse in piggy concentration :eek4::eek3::
    here i hope this makes up for it :
    Best thing about CoolCavy's posts the guinea pig photos
    awwwww its so cute!!
    Yes the Satanist likes cute animals. and yes it does make up for it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    Sounds interesting. Are there any famous satanic rituals that one could do during Halloween?
    More Pagan but you can leave your lights on all night as this helps the dead find their way back home

You can also set a place at the table for those who have died this year

http://wicca.com/celtic/akasha/samhain.htm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BaconandSauce)
    More Pagan but you can leave your lights on all night as this helps the dead find their way back home

You can also set a place at the table for those who have died this year

http://wicca.com/celtic/akasha/samhain.htm
    Ugh Wicca taking fesivals from the Celts ****ing Wiccans...........
    well Samhain is one of the festivals of the dead, the Romans had one in feburary

ReputationRep:
    Ugh Wicca taking fesivals from the Celts ****ing Wiccans...........
    well Samhain is one of the festivals of the dead, the Romans had one in feburary
    Thanks for the info I'll have a look at the Roman festival

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BaconandSauce)
    Thanks for the info I'll have a look at the Roman festival
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parentalia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemuria_%28festival%29

there you go so you have the names and the general idea of them.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds interesting. Are there any famous satanic rituals that one could do during Halloween?
    I'm not sure if this is incorporated into Satanism but you can always summon Mephistopheles. It involves drawing shapes on the ground and uttering some incantations, I believe. I intend to learn the spell myself and do it at the stroke of midnight on a deserted beach where I am.

Faustus performs this spell in Marlowe's play, Doctor Faustus, to negotiate terms for the sale of his soul to the devil. In one of its very first performances, it was gradually noticed that in every relevant scene from Mephistopheles' summoning onwards there were one too many demon players on stage than were billed in the cast list and than had been enlisted by the players' company.

One after the other, the players who exited the stage found only their number among them, tearing off each other's masks to find only the faces of their friends and colleagues behind them. The more sceptical began in laughter that quickly waned as the scenes wore on and the mystery player continued to haunt the stage despite never once being revealed in the backs.

Fear grew like a looming shadow over everyone. Members of the cast tripped over their lines in the presence of this surplus player, pre-occupied with identifying the pair of unfamiliar eyes behind the masks that surrounded them, and their anxiety quickly inflamed that of the audience.

Onlookers began to trickle out in haste and more and more began to follow, until the whole crowd was consumed by panic and the entire theatre quickly and bruisingly emptied. The players re-convened outside, and after counting only their original number among them, rode far out of town without delay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a noble chance)
    I'm not sure if this is incorporated into Satanism but you can always summon Mephistopheles. It involves drawing shapes on the ground and uttering some incantations, I believe. I intend to learn the spell myself and do it at the stroke of midnight on a deserted beach where I am.

Faustus performs this spell in Marlowe's play, Doctor Faustus, to negotiate terms for the sale of his soul to the devil. In one of its very first performances, it was gradually noticed that in every relevant scene from Mephistopheles' summoning onwards there were one too many demon players on stage than were billed in the cast list and than had been enlisted by the players' company.

One after the other, the players who exited the stage found only their number among them, tearing off each other's masks to find only the faces of their friends and colleagues behind them. The more sceptical began in laughter that quickly waned as the scenes wore on and the mystery player continued to haunt the stage despite never once being revealed in the backs.

Fear grew like a looming shadow over everyone. Members of the cast tripped over their lines in the presence of this surplus player, pre-occupied with identifying the pair of unfamiliar eyes behind the masks that surrounded them, and their anxiety quickly inflamed that of the audience.

Onlookers began to trickle out in haste and more and more began to follow, until the whole crowd was consumed by panic and the entire theatre quickly and bruisingly emptied. The players re-convened outside, and after counting only their original number among them, rode far out of town without delay.
    have you got the correct pre-requesites? do you know how to protect yourself? and so on OR are you just jumping in at this point?

ReputationRep:
    have you got the correct pre-requesites? do you know how to protect yourself? and so on OR are you just jumping in at this point?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a noble chance)
    you intend to do a ritual that would fall under Theistic Satanism. the question is simply Have you got any idea of the rest of theistic Satanism which includes protection against you ****ing things up or are you simply jumping into this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by halal kebab5)
    i talk to the devil everyday
    I thought u were a muslim

ReputationRep:
    The Abrahamic God is much more evil than Satan, the latter doesn't throw people into burning sulphur for eternity
    well the devil is trying to con you into falling in the fire anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJlover)
    I thought u were a muslim
    and if he is/was or whatever what he does is his own personal buisness correct?

(Original post by MJlover)
    well the devil is trying to con you into falling in the fire anyway.
    Yeah me and Satan have talked about that we're going to add a safety rail to that cliff drop obviously the sign doesn't help.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 28, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.