Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Netanyahu claims Hitler didn't want to kill Jews. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by admonit)
    "This guy" already corrected his remark:
    I didn’t mean to absolve Hitler of responsibility, but to show that the father of the Palestinian nation wanted to destroy Jews even without occupation
    http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...olocaust-claim
    How very convenient. Watch his video. Where he makes it absolutely clear that Hitler did not want to kill Jews and was persuaded to by the mufti.

Obviously now he's seen the reaction he's try to back peddle and pretend he was misunderstood. He wasn't, he was trying to blame the Holocaust on the Palestinians.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bornblue)
    Gears 265 both defended it and denied that Netanyahu even said it.
    He questioned if it had been said yes that's true (as you would expect if you hadn't seen the video) but I can't see how he has defended it all he said was '
    did it not occur to you the mufti may of had some part to play.' and given the rhetoric the mufti was using there is no doubt he played his part in the holocaust and the anti Jewish Rhetoric being used at the time so no defense of the statements made just a question and clarification on the mufti's actual role

But Ill give you One person (but only if you squint really really hard) so not as you claimed 'people' or indeed 'posters'

ReputationRep:
    A lot? Great. Then of course you won't have a problem to provide appropriate links. I held my breath.
    I'm sure you know how to use google by now,do it yourself.
    Yes lots,maybe some might be living in Israel and others still in Palestine. Nonetheless they exist. Just like there are Jewish Arabs residing in different parts of the Middle East including Iran and they love it there.

ReputationRep:
    So we have now officially clarified that there is no difference between an Israeli prine minister and a holocaust denier.

It is 2015 and a German spokesman has to remind the Israeli PM that the Nazis were behind the Holocaust

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faisalshamallakh)
    So we have now officially clarified that there is no difference between an Israeli prine minister and a holocaust denier.

It is 2015 and a German spokesman has to remind the Israeli PM that the Nazis were behind the Holocaust
    No not really

One denies it happened the other is wrong for the reason it happened

If you can't spot the difference let me know and I'll try explaining in small words and short sentences

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BaconandSauce)
    He questioned if it had been said yes that's true (as you would expect if you hadn't seen the video) but I can't see how he has defended it all he said was '
    did it not occur to you the mufti may of had some part to play.' and given the rhetoric the mufti was using there is no doubt he played his part in the holocaust and the anti Jewish Rhetoric being used at the time so no defense of the statements made just a question and clarification on the mufti's actual role

But Ill give you One person (but only if you squint really really hard) so not as you claimed 'people' or indeed 'posters'
    Whatever he mufti thought, to claim he persuaded Hitler to kill Jews, and that Hitler wouldn't have done otherwise as Netanyahu is ludicrous - discredited by almost every Holocaust researcher and historian and is an opinion only held by absolute nutters with an ulterior motive - often Holcoaust denial.

Funny to see Netanyahu engage in that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bornblue)
    Whatever he mufti thought, to claim he persuaded Hitler to kill Jews, and that Hitler wouldn't have done otherwise as Netanyahu is ludicrous - discredited by almost every Holocaust researcher and historian and is an opinion only held by absolute nutters with an ulterior motive - often Holcoaust denial.

Funny to see Netanyahu engage in that.
    We know what the mufti thought and the hate he promoted towards the Jews using the language of Islam and Arab nationalism so don't try and gloss over that

He did not say that it would not have happened so not sure where you got that from (oh wait your making it up aren't you)

'Netanyahu is ludicrous - discredited by almost every Holocaust researcher and historian' This I do agree with

But no again he's not denying it happened (this is what a holocaust denier actually does) he made a stupid and completely wrong statement about WHY it happened.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gears265)
    There is no evidence he said it. It is a claim by a bias newspaper
    You are potentially the most stupid poster I have seen thus far on TSR and that's saying something...

ReputationRep:
    I bet Christians are rubbing their hands together now that they have been absolved... Not only was the holocaust due to Christian antisemitism, but they gave Muslim lands to the Jews so they would fight against each other while the Christians sat by waiting for them to exterminate each other.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IamJacksContempt)
    You are potentially the most stupid poster I have seen thus far on TSR and that's saying something...
    Oh come on. He's no where near close

'I bet Christians are rubbing their hands together now that they have been absolved... Not only was the holocaust due to Christian antisemitism, but they gave Muslim lands to the Jews so they would fight against each other while the Christians sat by waiting for them to exterminate each other.'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    He's a killing machine. He will go to any lengths to make sure Palestinians are left destitute,killed and their lives ruined forever.
    I disagree about the "killed" part, Israel could wipe out all the Arabs/Palestinians in the region if they wanted to.

You could make a convincing case about him planning to make it unfeasible for the Palestinians to remain in a destitute and ever-decreasing land mass, however...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BaconandSauce)
    We know what the mufti thought and the hate he promoted towards the Jews using the language of Islam and Arab nationalism so don't try and gloss over that

He did not say that it would not have happened so not sure where you got that from (oh wait your making it up aren't you)

'Netanyahu is ludicrous - discredited by almost every Holocaust researcher and historian' This I do agree with

But no again he's not denying it happened (this is what a holocaust denier actually does) he made a stupid and completely wrong statement about WHY it happened.
    Maybe you need to watch it again.
    He says hitler did not want to kill the Jews and was only persuaded to do so by the mufti. It is historically completely inaccurate and he implied a causal link. He is doing it to try and blame the Palestinians at least partially for the Holocaust to suit his narrative.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    I'm sure you know how to use google by now,do it yourself.
    So, you cannot provide any evidence.. How pity. But you can still try.
    "The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat" - Confucius

ReputationRep:
    So, you cannot provide any evidence.. How pity. But you can still try.
    "The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat" - Confucius
    I'm not here to appease you,go do your own independent learning instead of begging others for things.

So what you're trying to say is there is no such thing as an Arab who is a Jew? That's like saying there is no such thing as an Arab who is a Christian because the majority of Arabs are Muslims. Google is your new best friend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dumachi)
    Quite obvious from appearance.

ReputationRep:
    You are perhaps the most gullible I know on TSR, and that is saying something. Shows how much you know me lol when I am taking the ****

ReputationRep:
    You are perhaps the most gullible I know on TSR, and that is saying something. Shows how much you know me lol when I am taking the ****
    Course you are mate. No one has ever used that excuse after being publicly humiliated for being a spaz before...

ReputationRep:
    Course you are mate. No one has ever used that excuse after being publicly humiliated for being a spaz before...
    lol and that is why I love TSR. I can say anything I want and you people will believe me. It is so great to be around people who lack common sense.

ReputationRep:
    lol and that is why I love TSR. I can say anything I want and you people will believe me. It is so great to be around people who lack common sense.
    Everyone can see right through you.

ReputationRep:
    You're claiming there's no evidence that Netanyahu said this when quite frankly there's tonnes of evidence including video evidence of him saying it.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.