Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Weird things teachers say watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    "Why is everyone packing up? There's a few seconds left" OK

ReputationRep:
    The bell doesn't dismiss you. I dismiss you.
    Erm okay, why do we have a bell then? :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I had a science twilight class and the the teacher came in 5 minutes late and said

ReputationRep:
    I had a science twilight class and the the teacher came in 5 minutes late and said "Who in here has ever ****ed a goat cos I just did." I think they were drunk.

ReputationRep:
    We had a Chemistry teacher who was...lacking in the English department. I genuinely think she didn't understand us because she would get really defensive if we asked questions. I don't really remember a specific answer but it was a weird few months for all of us... And apparently she was totally normal when she taught the other classes??? Rood.

In my last year I tried to convince the committee to have halloween parties. They told me to take it up with the RE teacher. I told her the plan and she agreed but with one condition. "We have to rename it to Light Party to avoid promoting a non-Christian festival..." What the actual ****? Are we seriously religious enough to ban Halloween...?

She would also ask us if we were ready to accept Jesus in our hearts and I had to awkwardly hide every time she asked. I was totally her main target, as the only outspoken atheist lmao...

ReputationRep:
    one of my teachers got put in jail for doing inappropriate things with a 15 year old... Then I was talking to my physics teacher about it and as a joke he said that he hopes I don't do anything like that - I mean he wasn't being serious but still a bit offensive don't you think
    My german teacher said that boys think about sex all the time and some are maybe even thinking about it now
    We watched the inbetweeners on the bus on a school trip an there were people as young as year 8 there
    my primary school teacher used to tell us off for yawning
    we once had a cover teacher for a few weeks and he just used to tell us his stories - turns out he went to court before coming to my school and was banned from teaching for a year due to being incapable
    one of my teachers told us that he pulled his pants down in a pub because there was a wasp in his pants
    one of my teachers swears in class (jokily, he's really nice)

ReputationRep:
    it was the last day of year 11, and one of the teachers went to 'seduce' another teacher as a joke, it was hilarious. It was even caught on video. They held hands and even kissed - one of them is married

ReputationRep:
    "Si down before I knock 'ya down!"

Said Mr Stoddart. A 6'4, 25stone man.

ReputationRep:
    PE teacher said
    "Okay I want everyone to stop playing with their balls"

ReputationRep:
    My AS chem teacher would tell three different classes the same story but each time the story would have a different outcome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    My year 9 biology teacher (your typical creepy old man) asked which of the girls in our class were on their period and wanted them to describe the sensation.
    Why?!?

(Original post by Leah910)
    I remember when i was in year 6 i saw my teacher wrapped his arms around the waist of these 2 girls in class and said "my 2 favourite girls" and then smiled like a creep.... lol so gross
    What did the two girls do?

ReputationRep:
    Me and my friends asked my science teacher a question after the sex Ed lesson. His reply was "it hurts if his penis is too large. If I was to have sex with you then you would end up crying"
    We left with a surprised look

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Jack)
    What's the strangest thing one of your teachers has ever said?
    My science teacher said orgasm instead of organism in year 7, ofcourse she regretted it 0.1 seconds after she said it. Now in year 11, we always joke about it
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    “Don’t look straight in a pupils face or a member of staffs face when you’re speaking to them” ?!?!?!?!?!?????!!!!

ReputationRep:
    “If I had to hide a body I’d put it in the Channel with a rock tied to each limb”

ReputationRep:
    “[person] how would you feel if I said ‘baby you’re a firework’” he was well creepy

ReputationRep:
    To two boys who were constantly playfighting
    "do stop touching each other so much, you have plenty of that time later"
    the class erupted into giggles

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.