Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlieecooperr)
    i've attached my essays on aggression and relationships [i'll attach the relationship ones in the next comment as i can't fit them all in one post] (sorry i'm not doing sleep). Ive been getting A's for them and i'm predicted an A* so hopefully the essays will be of use to you
    Your essays make mine look like an entire thesis.... Mine are so much longer!?

ReputationRep:
    i've attached my essays on aggression and relationships [i'll attach the relationship ones in the next comment as i can't fit them all in one post] (sorry i'm not doing sleep). Ive been getting A's for them and i'm predicted an A* so hopefully the essays will be of use to you
    Thank you so much! Will really help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessbuss97)
    Thank you so much! Will really help
    no problem

ReputationRep:
    i could have wrote much longer, and initially i did. However we need to remember we only have 30 minutes to write the essay in the exam so we have to be realistic. I realised the length i wrote mine was the maximum i could manage to write in 30 minutes so i limited them all to that length
    No yours are really good for the amount you write. So far I've been able to write mine within the time limit, but we'll have to see

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A-LJLB)
    No yours are really good for the amount you write. So far I've been able to write mine within the time limit, but we'll have to see
    How long are your essays?

ReputationRep:
    no problem
    Are you planning to remember all of this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeadEnd_96)
    How long are your essays?
    Around 1000 words, some are slightly longer if it's an and/or question where I always do both e.g. neural and/or hormonal explanations for aggression

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A-LJLB)
    Around 1000 words, some are slightly longer if it's an and/or question where I always do both e.g. neural and/or hormonal explanations for aggression
    How many sides of A4 is that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeadEnd_96)
    How many sides of A4 is that?
    It depends on the individual... for me about 3 or 4

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, is anyone doing Phobic disorders? If so would you be able to share any notes or model essays as I can hardly find any resources.Cheers

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 8, 2016
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.