Turn on thread page Beta

What is the most annoying question you get asked the most? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    awww thank you
    :lovehug::lovie2:
    No really you have a beautiful light and warmth; I can feel it from here. I don't get that a lot from people. You've got a good soul it seems.

But anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shostakovish)
    What's it like not to be a twin?
    Pretty boring.

ReputationRep:
    "Are you okay?"

Thanks for the courtesy but just because I'm not smiling and quiet doesn't mean I'm not okay. I'm probably thinking about space or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelcake123)
    "Why do you act so white?"

Wtaf how do I even respond to that? (considering I am not white and pretty sure you cannot act a colour lol -.- )

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Can confirm to this :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=rat poison;60107841]Thanks, it's that bushy/curly because my mom is part black Caribbean. My dad is full East Indian. You have a very nice texture. That's like a perfect texture. I know you say it's natural but what type of oils or conditioner do you use? Your hair looks wet-n-wavy type, girls get weave and perm to get that texture.

Aww, that's so cute, so you're like 1/4 black and 3/4 indian? and thanks so much. I use tressemme conditioners, they make my hair so soft and silky. My favourite one is the one with avocado and aloe vera. I love argan oil and coconut oil makes it more shiny and soft.Yes I do love my hair, also have natural highlights yay

ReputationRep:
    Why are you so quiet? Why don't you talk more? BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO TALK YOU!!
    Why are you so shy? :mad: I don't know?!?!

ReputationRep:
    "How do you spell your name?"

My name is pretty much one of the most obvious names ever..:confused:

ReputationRep:
    Where are you originally from?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by rat poison)
    No really you have a beautiful light and warmth; I can feel it from here. I don't get that a lot from people. You've got a good soul it seems.

But anyway.
    (Original post by rat poison)

But anyway.
    aww thank you so much that is so nice of you, i hope so i would want my aura to be good

ReputationRep:
    Do you ever do any work?

They then expect an explanation.

ReputationRep:
    Person: When is your birthday?:curious:
    Me: Christmas eve
    Person: What, really? :eyeball:
    Me: No, I'm lying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by simbasdragon)
    When they find out I'm vegetarian: 'What do you eat?!'

Clearly something considering the fact that I'm still alive and of a healthy weight after 9 years.
    YES and then followed by 'so do you only eat vegetables?' ughhhhhh just get out of my face

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drowzee)
    Why are you so quiet? Why don't you talk more? BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO TALK YOU!!
    Why are you so shy? :mad: I don't know?!?!
    lol I hate when I'm told I'm "mean" for not speaking to someone. So my personal treatment towards [you] somehow underlines how I am socially all other times? :nah: Maybe your breath just smells or I'm not interested.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivy.98)
    YES and then followed by 'so do you only eat vegetables?' ughhhhhh just get out of my face
    Then followed by "I couldn't do it, I love meat, I love myself a BIG FAT JUICY STEAK"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivy.98)
    It's so frustrating! And you can tell that most of them aren't actually interested in what you say, they've already got an image in their minds of you eating nothing but salad.

Now I just say 'the same as you but with quorn instead of meat or fish.'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Then followed by "I couldn't do it, I love meat, I love myself a BIG FAT JUICY STEAK"
    Sorry

ReputationRep:
    Why won't you stop touching me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drowzee)
    Sorry
    It was you that I was quoting. Evil, EVILLLLLL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveleest)
    Aww, that's so cute, so you're like 1/4 black and 3/4 indian? and thanks so much. I use tressemme conditioners, they make my hair so soft and silky. My favourite one is the one with avocado and aloe vera. I love argan oil and coconut oil makes it more shiny and soft.Yes I do love my hair, also have natural highlights yay
    Ah ok I use olive oil and keratin oil sometimes. Oh tresseme I always thought that was for European hair textures lol I also use VO5 hot oil conditioner. Natural highlights nice, are you EastAfrican habesha by any chsnce?
    Erm Idk it's tricky. I consider myself black because my mum raised me and she is black but too has East Indian. I'd just half and half black and Indian but I still just say I'm black, even though not everyone agrees lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelcake123)
    "Why do you act so white?"

Wtaf how do I even respond to that? (considering I am not white and pretty sure you cannot act a colour lol -.- )

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yess, except that I get noticed for acting black :confused: m8 you don't make any sense

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.