Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The HappyYy Thread - MAKE A TSRIAN SMILE. ^-^ watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    :nutcase: This is insane. This is crazyyyYYyy. This is crazilyYYyy insane. O_o How will I manage it. :eek: Well, I probably won't. :eek2: It won't be done..I'll probably end up drowning. :eek3: Gah, I'm only a 5 month old TSRian. :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :laugh: I'm gonna be 5 months old in 2 days :bl:
    And you don't have to do it . It's up to your THT minions to do so :call2::party:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yayyyyy :dance: They will never see us coming :ninja::chicken:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    *speads the cavy love*
    You have probably already seen this but maybe other people haven't and obviously it's such a tune that I feel like we must spread some more cavy love and share THE HAMSTER DANCE SONG¡¡¡ :dance:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1qN72LEQnaU ~

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeyK)
    :laugh: I'm gonna be 5 months old in 2 days :bl:
    And you don't have to do it . It's up to your THT minions to do so :call2::party:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yayyyyy :dance: They will never see us coming :ninja::chicken:
    Bahah XD YayyYYy- Congratulations¡!and Happy 5 month- what do I call it..? Birthday¿ Anniversary?- in advance. Neither of those terms seem to fit v well + I can't seem to think of anything else at this hour.:erm:
    Aw no, I was joking- ofc we will do it bc 3 days is plenty of time- Plus, it'll be v fun. :jumphug:

Edit: I just understood what you actually meant by what you said. :toofunny: Yes, the minions will do it while I watch from the virtual castle. :crown:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Some of our opponents have stepped foot in this thread so we can't be too loud when discussing the details. :shh: Infact, I believe we need to create a secret code of somesort. :ninja: :chicken:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    Oh no, I didn't get a notification for this :mob:

Thanks, pls invite me, I have my Poundland skeleton mask and onesie, you buy one too, we all have one :yes: :jacko:

Spoiler:
    Show
    3sp00ky5me :iiam:

Oh, that might be bc I tried to input it by using the code but probably didn't do it properly. Sorry¡ :hugs: <3

XD I totally can't, don't do this to me at 5am. :toofunny:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jedanselemyia)
    Yesterday I (re) visited Cadbury world
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :rofl:...:indiff:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh, that might be bc I tried to input it by using the code but probably didn't do it properly. Sorry¡ :hugs: <3

XD I totally can't, don't do this to me at 5am. :toofunny:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No worries :hugs: Also starlight82, Anon said we were to throw slime on you on Halloween, she's so evil :jacko:

<3 :innocent:

ReputationRep:
    Bahah XD YayyYYy- Congratulations¡!and Happy 5 month- what do I call it..? Birthday¿ Anniversary?- in advance. Neither of those terms seem to fit v well + I can't seem to think of anything else at this hour.:erm:
    Aw no, I was joking- ofc we will do it bc 3 days is plenty of time- Plus, it'll be v fun. :jumphug:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Some of our opponents have stepped foot in this thread so we can't be too loud when discussing the details. :shh: Infact, I believe we need to create a secret code of somesort. :ninja: :chicken:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm calling it a Joinday :cake: But it's probably called an Anniversary :boring:

This will be interesting. I'll be watching closely :ninja: :goodluck:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh I love making zhe coddes :007:
    :chicken: I see a fun way of using KFC :chicken:

ReputationRep:
    No worries :hugs: Also starlight82, Anon said we were to throw slime on you on Halloween, she's so evil :jacko:

<3 :innocent:
    Reminds me of that Carrie blood scene :afraid: except this is more PG lol. Anon wouldn't say that, this is your plan smh :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starlight82)
    Reminds me of that Carrie blood scene :afraid: except this is more PG lol. Anon wouldn't say that, this is your plan smh :unimpressed:
    Ugh, that scene was horrific, so was the shower scene You're disgusting Anon did say it, see how she's gone offline to cover her tracks :rofl:? Bad Anon :fuhrer:

ReputationRep:
    Ugh, that scene was horrific, so was the shower scene You're disgusting Anon did say it, see how she's gone offline to cover her tracks :rofl:? Bad Anon :fuhrer:
    I've never watched Carrie so I don't know about any shower scenes I've only seen the famous blood bit :rofl: this makes you disgusting, not me lol. I see through your lies, snake :worm: <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh no not again!)
    Yeah if you don't know then get to know.
    I tried listening to some, it was so bad-ass. :rofl: This one was my favourite bc it made me laugh:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rivFCwwvoh8

But it's kinda scary especially his posture when 'dancing'(?). :afraid: Thank you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've never watched Carrie so I don't know about any shower scenes I've only seen the famous blood bit :rofl: this makes you disgusting, not me lol. I see through your lies, snake :worm: <3
    Ahh right, I won't describe it as it's gross Smh do you go round looking for gory movie scenes :lolwut: Some day you'll see how Anon is Nagini_98 :worm:

Hi Anon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeyK)
    I'm calling it a Joinday :cake: But it's probably called an Anniversary :boring:

This will be interesting. I'll be watching closely :ninja: :goodluck:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh I love making zhe coddes :007:
    :chicken: I see a fun way of using KFC :chicken:
    XD That is a brilliant name. :awesome: Infact, I'm totally going to start calling it that too and I'll annoyingly tag you whenever I do. :rofl:

Almost too interesting¡! :eek4: Thank you v much for the luck, we will need it.*screamsSSSSSsss*

Spoiler:
    Show
    :lol: Me too. :007: Except for some reason, I don't see anything..:emo:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ahh right, I won't describe it as it's gross Smh do you go round looking for gory movie scenes :lolwut: Some day you'll see how Anon is Nagini_98 :worm:

Hi Anon
    I don't go around looking for gory scenes, I just happen to stumble onto them from time to time you're making me sound weird...er than usual :rofl: nag-- i mean, anon isn't a snake so that day will never come

ReputationRep:
    I don't go around looking for gory scenes, I just happen to stumble onto them from time to time you're making me sound weird...er than usual :rofl: nag-- i mean, anon isn't a snake so that day will never come
    I bet Anon is looking at this and wondering "Why do I even talk to these people" :rofl: Weirdo You're right, SnakeAnon_98 would never do this, what was I thinking

ReputationRep:
    Anon said we were to throw slime on you on Halloween, she's so evil :jacko:
    :pierre: <\3

Anon did say it, see how she's gone offline to cover her tracks :rofl:? Bad Anon :fuhrer:

Some day you'll see how Anon is Nagini_98 :worm:

Hi Anon
    OHMYG, HEYYYYYY¡¡¡¡ :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

OHMYG, HEYYYYYY¡¡¡¡ :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Dat reply :toofunny: I can imagine you just thinking "tired of your **** right now" :toofunny:

Here's some nice emoji's: :hugs: :jumphug: :lovehug: <--- Now I'm forgiven amirite ?

HEEEEEEY!!! :hugs: Also, how have you stayed up so late, it's impressive!

ReputationRep:
    anon isn't a snake so that day will never come
    <3

Spoiler:
    Show
    Or is she¿

what was I thinking
    You weren't. :fuhrer: XD

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    anon isn't a snake so that day will never come
    :lol: XD I can always count on you. :hugs:

I bet Anon is looking at this and wondering "Why do I even talk to these people" :rofl: Weirdo You're right, SnakeAnon_98 would never do this, what was I thinking
    Dat reply :toofunny: I can imagine you just thinking "tired of your **** right now" :toofunny:

Here's some nice emoji's: :hugs: :jumphug: :lovehug: <--- Now I'm forgiven amirite ?

HEEEEEEY!!! :hugs: Also, how have you stayed up so late, it's impressive!

XD No, I'd never ever think either of those things. <3 You're totally right, not that there was anything to forgive to begin with. :jumphug:

:woo: Oh, probably bc I had a nap at like 9pm-ish, I'm going to sleep rn properly though bc I'm quite tired. :yawn: I'm surprised you're still here too tbh. O_o I'll make my last post on this thread then rest my eyes. You should too. - Sleep well + G'night skeltal. ^-^

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 3, 2016
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.