The Student Room Group

Hello, it's ADELE.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Imperion
I don't give a crap about what she earns, fanboy. I don't base talent on how much the artist earns. Lil' Wayne ears jack **** and is gobsmacking awful. Awful analogy, I know you can do better.

Yes boss. he wants to mention Bieber and stats. I said the same thing to him he still talking that. I had to block him :s-smilie:
the worst. also, she's plagiarised from Lionel Richie. theres not much difference from hello, is it me you're looking for?
@Imperion danyka sounds lovely. yes her voice like her strength it's better. Adele sounds sleepy idk.
I don't give a crap about what she earns, fanboy. I don't base talent on how much the artist earns. Lil' Wayne ears jack **** and is gobsmacking awful. Awful analogy, I know you can do better.

Oh I thought we were in the habit of comparing ADELE to nobodies.
Original post by interact
the worst. also, she's plagiarised from Lionel Richie. theres not much difference from hello, is it me you're looking for?

I was thinking the same thing but like people sample I just don't feel this one.

Set Fire was way better. Like it was powerful, I felt her in that, from beginning to end it was orgasmic. This song though is simply nice.
Original post by rat poison
Yes boss. he wants to mention Bieber and stats. I said the same thing to him he still talking that. I had to block him :s-smilie:

Said the person who kept commenting on MY thread.
how come you can put all those vids? I thought there was one vid limit but can you just click my video and just quick scroll to 2:25. And listen for 2 seconds to her note. Literally 2 seconds.

Then come back and tell me if Adele can do/has ever done that.

Youtube tags :tongue:
['/youtube] without the apostrophe.

Holy ****... not sure if she's done and not sure either if she can but damn, that was awesome!
Lol sometimes fans can come out too strong.
Youtube tags :tongue:
['/youtube] without the apostrophe.

Holy ****... not sure if she's done and not sure either if she can but damn, that was awesome!
Lol sometimes fans can come out too strong.

I know right! Would Adele evn bother trying to sound like that, and the Danyka one is nice. I love when electronica adds soulful stuff like Bassment Jaxx even sounds better than Adele, lemme say it.

And awwwwww the tags you gotta be kidding me *facepalm* you slick boy.

And yea too strong he called her a queen like whoa now...
Original post by Little Toy Gun
Said the person who kept commenting on MY thread.

I don't remember you saying it's ADELE fans only. I like to disprove some overrated artists such as ADELE. I haven't said she's bad, I'm saying I've heard significantly better.
Original post by interact

The reach. Evanescence has a song called 'Hello', too. Perhaps ADELE 'plagiarised' since they used the exact same word.

[video="youtube;PUjvaMWKeBI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUjvaMWKeBI[/video]
Holy ****... not sure if she's done and not sure either if she can but damn.

lmaooo just realize how you worded that.
I don't remember you saying it's ADELE fans only. I like to disprove some overrated artists such as ADELE. I haven't said she's bad, I'm saying I've heard significantly better.

exactly.

you got it. 100%.
The reach. Evanescence has a song called 'Hello', too. Perhaps ADELE 'plagiarised' since they used the exact same word.

[video="youtube;PUjvaMWKeBI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUjvaMWKeBI[/video]

loool that clips great
'Hello' received 1024 radio spins in its first 10 hours in the US. That's more than the No 4 song on overall airplay.

No songs have débuted Top 10 since they've included non-pop radio station. This is done without a radio deal (cf Lady Gaga's 'Born This Way').
@Imperion danyka sounds lovely. yes her voice like her strength it's better. Adele sounds sleepy idk.

I agree and in that song.. the innuendo related 'I know you want it' :rofl:

I know right! Would Adele evn bother trying to sound like that, and the Danyka one is nice. I love when electronica adds soulful stuff like Bassment Jaxx even sounds better than Adele, lemme say it.

And awwwwww the tags you gotta be kidding me *facepalm* you slick boy.

And yea too strong he called her a queen like whoa now...

:rofl: Adele doesn't necessarily stretch her comfort zone, and so do many artists in pop.

xD I'm not :biggrin:

Queen of what? :rofl: I could agree to Lana Del Rey but not Adele.

I wasn't talking about you and I was talking about his complaining about my responding to his posts.

I responded to his comments, most of them made directly to me, in MY thread. Is that unexpected?

And on a side note you're not just comparing ADELE to other people. You guys have started to go really off topic now.
I agree and in that song.. the innuendo related 'I know you want it' :rofl:

Promoting rape culture.

Queen of what? :rofl: I could agree to Lana Del Rey but not Adele.

The fact that 21 blocked Born To Die from débuting No 1 in its 10 millionth week on chart.
Oh I thought we were in the habit of comparing ADELE to nobodies.

I got the wrong quote, sorry. And yes I am in habit but they aren't nobodies. The EDM community is fairly small but trust me, they aren't. I bet you haven't given 'em the time of day but they're better than Adele... far.

lmaooo just realize how you worded that.

:rofl: It's late! :tongue:
I got the wrong quote, sorry. And yes I am in habit but they aren't nobodies. The EDM community is fairly small but trust me, they aren't. I bet you haven't given 'em the time of day but they're better than Adele... far.

They clearly are nobodies.
Promoting rape culture.

The fact that 21 blocked Born To Die from débuting No 1 in its 10 millionth week on chart.

WTF!!!!! LISTEN TO THE DAMN LYRICS. It's called Real Love and the song I'm pretty sure is about two people getting funky... she even says 'Don't leave me yearning...'

Sales don't necessarily justify it lol

Quick Reply

Latest