Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer! xD
    At the open day they said AAB is most likely but they gave me BBC! They like me:'D
    So happy

ReputationRep:
    Just applied for civil engineering

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone who has received an offer been invited to an applicant day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CloudyHannah)
    Has anyone who has received an offer been invited to an applicant day?
    Yes- almost as soon as I got an offer the university sent me an email with the application form for the applicant days

ReputationRep:
    Firmly accepted an offer for Psychology! Anyone else studying it?

ReputationRep:
    rioashcroft portsmouth/essex might b my insurance

ReputationRep:
    Pretty sure Portsmouth barely rejects people. Last year everyone in my 6th form that applied got accepted. Good news for all you scared you won't get accepted. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilywenzel98)
    Received an offer to study sport and exercise science yesterday

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well done I have just only sent mine of yesterday's however they have sent me an email to say that they've receive it and should get back to me within the next 10 days off something like that o think. Did they invite yogi an applicant day cause I've been hearing a lot of univeristyies are at that stage sort of.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crazyjoesmith)
    Well done I have just only sent mine of yesterday's however they have sent me an email to say that they've receive it and should get back to me within the next 10 days off something like that o think. Did they invite yogi an applicant day cause I've been hearing a lot of univeristyies are at that stage sort of.
    They're really quick replying, only took 2 days for me. Ive been invited to an applicant day but I'm probably not going to bother as its not really my top option anymore but good luck!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ahh right now Kent has become my top one. When it comes to applicant days I'm probably going to look at the train prices first if it's too much

ReputationRep:
    Just got my offer from portsmouth, 1 day after sending my UCAS off lol. Computer Animation at DMM. I'm already at MMM so i'll so who ever is coming portsmouth in september!

ReputationRep:
    I also got my offer from Portsmouth in just two days! They really are quick I'm really torn between Porstmouth and Southampton Solent though.... I really don't know what to do I like Southampton because i know the climate is milder there and it's a really big city...But since i'm an international student I can't really go to any opens days and im lost! Could anyone that's already been to Portsmouth tell me a bit about it? Like general prices, the climate and such, I would be super thankful! I'm not sure from where to find resources on the uni because on the Portsmouth University site I'm sure they wouldnt post any negative reviews or things there are about the university and I want to be prepared enough to make the right choice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by peonydust)
    I also got my offer from Portsmouth in just two days! They really are quick I'm really torn between Porstmouth and Southampton Solent though.... I really don't know what to do I like Southampton because i know the climate is milder there and it's a really big city...But since i'm an international student I can't really go to any opens days and im lost! Could anyone that's already been to Portsmouth tell me a bit about it? Like general prices, the climate and such, I would be super thankful! I'm not sure from where to find resources on the uni because on the Portsmouth University site I'm sure they wouldnt post any negative reviews or things there are about the university and I want to be prepared enough to make the right choice
    I suggest typing any questions you into Google and they should give you a variety of links to where people have expressed their opinions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by peonydust)
    I am applying for. Portsmouth and Southampton Solent too 😝 I don't know what to do, I will probably decide in January

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i got my sports and exercise offer today, they were really quick with the response as my application only got sent of last week Monday. Its going to be between Portsmouth and Coventry (if i get my offer). This is going to sound really bad but i haven't actually visited the uni :confused: whats it like?

good luck everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YA101)
    Yeah i got my sports and exercise offer today, they were really quick with the response as my application only got sent of last week Monday. Its going to be between Portsmouth and Coventry (if i get my offer). This is going to sound really bad but i haven't actually visited the uni :confused: whats it like?

good luck everyone
    I got an other today too well done. What grades did they want you to get ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crazyjoesmith)
    I got an other today too well done. What grades did they want you to get ?
    Well done man! They want me to get DMM in level 3 extended diploma in Applied Science wbu? I just got my Coventry offer literally minutes ago! Buzzing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YA101)
    Well done man! They want me to get DMM in level 3 extended diploma in Applied Science wbu? I just got my Coventry offer literally minutes ago! Buzzing
    They gave me the same offer good luck Mann. Are you going to go to their applicant day ? Well done on Coventry too I just go one from Brighton

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't told about the applicant day? Oh nice!! what are you leaning towards?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YA101)
    I wasn't told about the applicant day? Oh nice!! what are you leaning towards?
    They told me that they will email me in 24 hours about the days. Apparently they are only on Wednesdays and Saturdays. From February to April

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 30, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.