Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How can you like Bums? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    Ok fair enough will start gyming next year
    I wasn't being serious
    Your bum is fine most probably. Most guys bums are fine.

ReputationRep:
    Its not something i think of i just like pert peachy bums and thats that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twinpeaks)
    I wasn't being serious
    Your bum is fine most probably. Most guys bums are fine.
    Ok lol
    True but i will squat for my skinny thighs
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Twinpeaks)
    Does anyone else remember though, that less than 10 years ago, bums were simply not a thing? They've only recently became fashionable since the likes of Beyoncé, J-Lo, Kim K.

I swear people forget this. I don't understand how a simple trend can determine attractiveness of an attribute so significantly.
    No, bums definitely were popular 10 years ago and more (the names you've listed have been part of pop culture for more than 10 years). There wasn't much interest in them in the 90s from what I remember, but the 2000s so far have definitely all about the ass.

ReputationRep:
    I think a girl with a shapely bum turned down OP...

Misplaced anger.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but a clean, civilised person with a decent sense of hygiene wouldn't engage in such disgusting habits as smearing their faeces all over themselves with toilet paper. Instead, they'd opt for the hygienic option of cleaning themselves thoroughly with water rather than tissues, that way they can become clean. People make a choice to engage in disgusting, dirty habits like wiping themselves with toilet paper. It's a choice. Bums don't have to be dirty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh no not again!)
    I don't care!

I still love big booties, and nothing you say will sway me to think otherwise.
    Preach!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smack)
    No, bums definitely were popular 10 years ago and more (the names you've listed have been part of pop culture for more than 10 years). There wasn't much interest in them in the 90s from what I remember, but the 2000s so far have definitely all about the ass.
    No. Only since about 2005.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by )
    You guys are going a bit extreme. I think we can all agree that poo is one of if not the most disgusting things excreted by the body. Yeah they poo, bleed, fart and wee but specifically sexualising the part of the body which solely has the purpose of excreting the most disgusting excretion from the body and almost idolising it is disgusting.
    How can you find the most unsanitary part of the body attractive?
    You know the bum resembles nasty smells and horrible excretions so how can you be so attracted to it. It is deemed rude and nasty to fart yet people talk about sexualising the anus which is responsible for just that and worse.
    Honestly, some bums just look nice. I don't care if poo comes out of them. Sorry you're not attracted to nice bums. I don't like penis (I'm not attracted to men, period) but I find it interesting that some straight girls and gay guys actually find penises attractive, despite wee and semen coming from them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by That 2Fase)
    Yeah but a clean, civilised person with a decent sense of hygiene wouldn't engage in such disgusting habits as smearing their faeces all over themselves with toilet paper. Instead, they'd opt for the hygienic option of cleaning themselves thoroughly with water rather than tissues, that way they can become clean. People make a choice to engage in disgusting, dirty habits like wiping themselves with toilet paper. It's a choice. Bums don't have to be dirty.
    Because everyone carries around a portable shower and towels with them.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.